What's new

Debunking Indian claims of F-16 firing AIM-120C AMRAAM

Thr is a video of Hassan Taxing his Aircraft, while on ground support staff celebrates the kill. the Fighter Plane in the background is a JF-17, also many fighter flying Thunder have flown Falcon too !

Please share the video with me, the one video that I did see is when one of the JF-17s returned to base, the pilot is neither Hassan nor Nauman, I can tell you that. Secondly, JF-17s were part of the strike package but the hits were made by No.9 Squadron which stayed in Pakistani airspace for ambush.

Please share the video with me, the one video that I did see is when one of the JF-17s returned to base, the pilot is neither Hassan nor Nauman, I can tell you that. Secondly, JF-17s were part of the strike package but the hits were made by No.9 Squadron which stayed in Pakistani airspace for ambush.

JF-17 was Part of Strike Formation as well as the Ambush Team.

can upload an Mp4. file but you can surely look for it on Youtube

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.jpg
    Screenshot_4.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_6.jpg
    Screenshot_6.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 64
So what happened to the old facts of proof of bombing base? I think it was satellite proof as well? How did that sink in front of NEW FACTS?
Like I said, our official sources do not change with time.

I didn't know even the ISPR is worried about TRPs. :lol:

from 3 to 0 were still pilots not from violating airspace to not violating airspace. From shooting a terrorist base to shooting 15 trees and a crow...I mean that is like comparing apples and oranges vs going from 3 to 1 pilot...still counting pilots though!
Don't superimpose Pak sources on Indian one's, we made it clear, our strike was on one of the bases of a terror mill in Pakistan. You can deny all you want, given there is no access to the region yet for any media sources for reporting. Hopefully you cleared all the bodies and rubble. It's hard to plant trees in that place of course in such a short time span.

As for 3-1 transformation, there wasn't any clarification on that as to why? Maybe he thought Bisons could carry 3.

Like I said, our official sources do not change with time.

I didn't know even the ISPR is worried about TRPs. :lol:

Don't superimpose Pak sources on Indian one's, we made it clear, our strike was on one of the bases of a terror mill in Pakistan. You can deny all you want, given there is no access to the region yet for any media sources for reporting. Hopefully you cleared all the bodies and rubble. It's hard to plant trees in that place of course in such a short time span.

As for 3-1 transformation, there wasn't any clarification on that as to why? Maybe he thought Bisons could carry 3.
I am not sure if you are trolling or just plain dumb...I will go with the dumb part :agree:

Go seek professional help!

I am not sure if you are trolling or just plain dumb...I will go with the dumb part :agree:

Go seek professional help!
Neither. Besides, your opinion doesn't matter. And my points are valid, otoh the crude nature may look trolling. You still haven't refuted any, (from the first time I quoted you in this thread). So, I'm gonna pass on this one. Rather boring.

Lockheed Martin already knows that all our F-16 are accounted for, otherwise they would have reported it to POTUS.
Thanks for a good laugh.

Conjecture without proof. Indian media statements do not hold any water.
I read em with a pinch of salt.

All talk, no substance - "Barking dogs never bite". PAF has shown them the true spirit and if they dare try and enter our territory, the consequences will be more severe than before so let them come. Our Armed forces are ready Alhamdulillah and Allah is the most merciful.
it means more abhinandans will be enjoying tea in pak prisons.

Brainwashed Indians are all over social media and YouTube claiming they shot down an PAF F16. Despite no evidence, no credible reports, and no eyewitness testimony. They seem to just believe whatever their fanatical rabid media personalities tell them. They lack critical thinking skills, if they lie enough they will believe their own delusions as a self-comforting technique.

Indian government is responsivle for perpetrating this lie to save face.

we made it clear,
I am not sure if indians even know the meaning of clear...It was pure gymnastics from airstrikes on terrorist camp killing 200-300 ....Preaching it far and wide, repeatedly on international stage!
However, when exposed that only 15 trees and Shahzaz the crow was hit you guys said you didnt even cross the border!
Then from F16- to be being AGAIN humiliated at world stage by experts...You think any of that is clear?

Of course you do :D

Get well soon!

Hopefully you cleared all the bodies and rubble. It's hard to plant trees in that place of course in such a short time span.
I am sure the media reported what was cleared coz they arrived within hrs of the strike and the mobile videos were uploaded early morning...So...You take your denial pick :enjoy:

JF-17 was Part of Strike Formation as well as the Ambush Team.

can upload an Mp4. file but you can surely look for it on Youtube

LOL, the pilot is neither Hassan, nor Nauman.

That is more likely due to the shitty camera quickly changing exposure from a bright -> dark -> bright environment. I think exposure is the correct word, but a photography enthusiast (Hello @VCheng ) can correct me, I am not much of a photo junkie myself.

This wasn't a nuclear fireball which would give off a huge white flash afterall!

Let's stop clutching at straws folks, and stop propagating every other theory which every other pseudo intellectual on twitter comes up with.

I am sure in due time, the truth will come out, for either country.

Let us wait for the situation to settle down first. Right now there is too much inflammation on both sides to have a rational discussion of any sort.

I am not sure if indians even know the meaning of clear...It was pure gymnastics from airstrikes on terrorist camp killing 200-300 ....Preaching it far and wide, repeatedly on international stage!
However, when exposed that only 15 trees and Shahzaz the crow was hit you guys said you didnt even cross the border!
Then from F16- to be being AGAIN humiliated at world stage by experts...You think any of that is clear?

Of course you do :D

Get well soon!
Yes yes, just picture of few trees. It's rather comical. Hiding casualities is not our forte though, as history in Kargil suggest.
As for humiliation, we are not humiliated dear, the only humiliation is being proven time and time again as the sponsors of terrorist, even if we failed at the air strike or lost a fighter, or even got our pilot caputred, the fact remains JeM a terror organization based in Pakistan caused all this.

Even your Muslim iron brother Iran complain about you. :D

But, Pakistanis chest thumping over capturing a pilot and missing the whole point.
Get well soon:lol:.

I am sure the media reported what was cleared coz they arrived within hrs of the strike and the mobile videos were uploaded early morning...So...You take your denial pick :enjoy:
Yep sure, only the trees but not allowing visit to the facilities that were claimed to be damaged. Which were cordoned off. :enjoy: Real smart.

Thanks for a good laugh.
Buddy, you can have a good laugh, it doesn't change the fact that we have employees of Lockheed Martin based in Pakistan overlooking the use of our F-16 and have been there since the Block-52's arrived. Don't you think they would've noticed if one was missing?

One can understand that when another experiences traumatic events such as...

1. Sending in Mirage-2000's to drop the Spice 2000 Guided Bombs - and still unable to prove that they hit (anything). Oh & by the way, its not just Pakistan questioning about hitting a big nothing, but International Media, India Media & Indian politicians are raising questions as well.

2. Losing a MiG-21 & having its Pilot over for Tea.
Note: 'Geneva Convention' did not apply on him as a PoW, because a WAR needs to be declared, prior to labelling one as a Prisoner of War.

3. The AMRAAM shown in the Press Conference has a Serial Number for Taiwan. And AMRAAM's don't just explode if a target has been missed. It would just be like a f#*kin' Bajaj Motorbike falling from the sky.

4. Had you guys shot an F-16, the Americans would've known within the first hour as Lockheed Martin Support Team are based in Pakistan.

So, if you're pissed off that nothing has gone in your favor - learn to deal with - and move on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom