What's new

Death sentence given in blasphemy case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abu Sufiyan and Ibn-al-Harith both of them embraced Islam and lived their lives according to the teachings of Prophet Mohammad PBUH. Ameer Muawiya was the son of Abu Sufiyan. I hope you know and understand that the Holy Quran took 23 years to complete and directives from Allah Almighty kept on coming as Wahi. In earlier days, sharaab (liquor) was not prohibited (Haram), Wahi prohibiting liquor came way after the Nuzool-e-Nuboat.
Abu Jahal was murdered, he was uncle of Prophet PBUH. I hope you remember Taif, where the people even stoned the Holy Prophet, but the PBUH forgave them.
Just give me one example after Fatah-e-Makkah, that anybody committing blasphemy was spared.

Abu Sufiyan ibn-al-Harith did embrace Islam but before Makkah was conquered and up until then he took part in battles with the Quraish against the Prophet PBUH. Abu Jahal was murdered because he was fighting a war not because he was uttering blasphemies he had uttered blasphemies many times earlier as well but he didn't get killed nor did the rest.

My question is Islam is the same it didn't change after Makkah got conquered right?? When the Prophet PBUH gracefully forgave his cousin and many others for not only uttering blasphemies but fighting wars against them for years as well, then how can we do otherwise?? And how can you know beforehand that the person who is an enemy of Islam today won't be a supporter the next day?? Do you have supernatural powers??

Im not Punjabi ... but whats with your pathetic anti Punjabi rants? your no better than our low life politicos or terrorists who blame their own shit on others..

I like how Pakistani punjabis have ignored him instead of insulting his ethnicity. :yahoo:

Abu Sufiyan ibn-al-Harith did embrace Islam but before Makkah was conquered and up until then he took part in battles with the Quraish against the Prophet PBUH. Abu Jahal was murdered because he was fighting a war not because he was uttering blasphemies he had uttered blasphemies many times earlier as well but he didn't get killed nor did the rest.

My question is Islam is the same it didn't change after Makkah got conquered right?? When the Prophet PBUH gracefully forgave his cousin and many others for not only uttering blasphemies but fighting wars against them for years as well, then how can we do otherwise?? And how can you know beforehand that the person who is an enemy of Islam today won't be a supporter the next day?? Do you have supernatural powers??

if Pakistanis want to treat nicely their fellow countrymen, they really don't need to go back to the mumbled jumbled history of 700 AD.

For every incident of kindness in 700 AD, Mullahs will bring 20 incidents of murder, mayhem, death and destruction.

So why go into stories that will not produce any positive results.

Heck if the Khalifa Rashdeen like Ali were butchering each other, if Prophet pbuh wife Ayasha was directly involved in savagery and butchery that killed 100s if not 1000s of sahabis, then what else is left to learn from.

This is why

I say Islamism is a heavy heavy piece of rock.

Just kiss it and leave it it.

Do not try to carry it, because it will at least break your back if not downright kill you.

so it is time Pakistanis start living in 2014 AD instead of going back and back and back into 700 AD just to bring out more death and more destruction and more anarchy.

peace

So what has changed in 2014? Oh yes, roasters instead of hens lay egg in 2014; oh no, babies are born in gay couples; now I get it, the Prophet of Muslims is changed in 2014.
I am not particular about the said case. I mentioned earlier that there should be thorough investigation and enough evidence that there has been absolute blasphemy so that no innocent could be convicted.
An most importantly, there is always room for 'toba' forgiveness, only if someone sticks to blasphemy, only then there is this punishment.
The religion, Prophet Mohammad PBUH described and preached in 700AD is for the rest of living i.e. end of time.

So the best you could do was to talk about chickens forking each other and gay sex.

Is that the only aspect of life you know in 2014 AD?

Wow.

What a mental progress made by Islamists since 700 AD. chicken forking and gay sex.

Wow.

This is truly amazing intellectual progress of Islamists.

Truly amazing.

So the best you could do was to talk about chickens forking each other and gay sex.

Is that the only aspect of life you know in 2014 AD?

Wow.

What a mental progress made by Islamists since 700 AD. chicken forking and gay sex.

Wow.

This is truly amazing intellectual progress of Islamists.

Truly amazing.

Happy new year sarkar!

You see, Islam gives complete directives even for the turn of events..

So Ali and Ayasha were involved in butchery based on this "Complete directive"?

Killing of 100s if not 1000s of sahabis was complete directive?

mistreatement and persecution of minorities during Umer-II's period was off course based on "complete directive"?

Mullah mawdoodi mardoodi's attack on Pakistani-Ahmadi homes and businesses and looting was all based on "complete directive" too. Yeah,.

Imam Khabesse's fatwa for killing a man just because he wrote a $tupid book was based on this "complete directive"

Very good.

Carry on my dear carry on.

keep on playing the broken record.

Never ever question

be the blind ignorant follower.

Yes

that is Islamism in 2014 AD

utterly blind and deaf.

yes Sir

You see, Islam gives complete directives even for the turn of events. You know things, which I deeply appreciate. Islam tells that the 'murtid' i.e. those who leave Islam and change their religion, have to be killed. Don't you think that there is a possibility such murtids could back to Islam. No one knows but there are clear directives.
Similarly, those committing murders get capital punishment in almost all countries, such murderers can be good people afterwards, some of them may discover the cure of cancer, some might invent cold fusion and so on, nobody knows! so why are they electrocuted, face firing squad or hanged for that matter? Because, there are rules.

You still didn't answer my question. How did Abu Sufiyan-al-Harith got forgiven when he was a mighty poet who had on numerous occasions not only uttered blaspehmies but also fought battles against the Prophet PBUH?? How did Hind-bin-Utbah was treated who had chewed the liver of Hamza bin Abdul Muttalib and not to mention her husband?? I am not talking about murders or any other thing right now just blasphemies so kindly stick to that.

Last edited:
You see, Islam gives complete directives even for the turn of events. You know things, which I deeply appreciate. Islam tells that the 'murtid' i.e. those who leave Islam and change their religion, have to be killed. Don't you think that there is a possibility such murtids could back to Islam. No one knows but there are clear directives.
Similarly, those committing murders get capital punishment in almost all countries, such murderers can be good people afterwards, some of them may discover the cure of cancer, some might invent cold fusion and so on, nobody knows! so why are they electrocuted, face firing squad or hanged for that matter? Because, there are rules.

Yeah - A person can kill someone and get away by giving blood money, but should be killed if he utter something against our hyper-sensitive god. You guys leave no room to prove that this huge talks of Religion of Peace is all bullsh!t, it's actually religion of oppression and terror.

So Ali and Ayasha were involved in butchery based on this "Complete directive"?

Killing of 100s if not 1000s of sahabis was complete directive?

mistreatement and persecution of minorities during Umer-II's period was off course based on "complete directive"?

Mullah mawdoodi mardoodi's attack on Pakistani-Ahmadi homes and businesses and looting was all based on "complete directive" too. Yeah,.

Imam Khabesse's fatwa for killing a man just because he wrote a $tupid book was based on this "complete directive"

Very good.

Carry on my dear carry on.

keep on playing the broken record.

Never ever question

be the blind ignorant follower.

Yes

that is Islamism in 2014 AD

utterly blind and deaf.

yes Sir

Hazrat Ayesha fought against Hazrat Ali.. but what 100s of sahabas did they kill? and another question why did she go to war with him...?

Did I press the wrong pulse? so what was it? chicken forking or the gay sex?

So now you run out of arguments and start the mockery?

Very good. Very very good.

This is as per your "complete directive"

I can see that

Hazrat Ayesha fought against Hazrat Ali.. but what 100s of sahabas did they kill? and another question why did she go to war with him...?

Bhai sahib

I respect you.

You don't have to ask me.

you should know there was power struggle

bloody politics.

nothing else.

They all embraced Islam, sought forgiveness swore not to do any such act in future and proved their-selves to be true Muslims. Answer was already there. Allah forgives everything because He created humans, the humans only need to beg for forgiveness. I already wrote that the accused of committing blasphemy is only convicted if he or she sticks to his thoughts or words and decline to seek forgiveness and abstinence.

So has this poor pathetic b@stard who got death sentence.

He too has embraced Islam, he too deserve to live peacefully.

But no

he will be hanged for making what?

supposedly some pictures

as per

the dastardly Mullahtic laws.

All supported by 700 AD stories, barbarically implemented in 2014 AD

They all embraced Islam, sought forgiveness swore not to do any such act in future and proved their-selves to be true Muslims. Answer was already there. Allah forgives everything because He created humans, the humans only need to beg for forgiveness. I already wrote that the accused of committing blasphemy is only convicted if he or she sticks to his thoughts or words and decline to seek forgiveness and abstinence.

They did that much much later than you think. They had fought numerous battles against the Prophet PBUH if they would have been killed for uttering blasphemies in verses almost half the family of the Prophet PBUH would have been executed. I asked you earlier as well how do you know the person uttering blasphemies today would not be a follower of Islam tomorrow?? How can you say that with surety?? The reason Abu Sufiyan-al-Harith accepted Islam was because of the forgiving and accepting nature of the Prophet PBUH while his companions were bent on murdering him, The Prophet PBUH decided otherwise.

Last edited:
Lmao.... dnt want to comment on this one... :D
Might hurt people.. so im just going to keep shut... carry on sir..

No need for anyone to get hurt for something that happened in 700s. We are now in 2014.Thankfully.

There was power struggle and politics based on three lines.

1. Friends of Mohammad pubh (Bakr, Umr and Usman rah)
2. blood line of Mohammad pbuh (Ali rah)
3. marriage line of Mohammad pbuh (Aysha rah)

supporters for each ofthese lines and groups fought tooth and nail to gain power and government.

This is a plain fact.

Why would someone get hurt just by seeing reality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom