What's new

Death sentence given in blasphemy case

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the accused was a devotee of a Sufi saint, ok that makes perfect sense. The guy who registered the case is definitively a LeT tool. What's even more absurd is the fact that the defenders of this law say that this is God's Law, how come they also impose a fine? Did their God also tell them to get money of the accused? It's really funny until you realize someone's life is at risk.

The blasphemy law falsely creates an image of pakistanis being uncivilized barbarians, thus should be abolished.

If I saw something abt the misuse of the blashphemy law... would I be shot dead ?

:|

If I saw something abt the misuse of the blashphemy law... would I be shot dead ?

:|

Not defending the misuse of Blasphemy law, and also it needs to be revisited, offenders should be punished, restrain, jail or monetary fine would be enough..

however, the law itself help create mutual respect for the common good. otherwise filthy trash like the above meesna guy would be unleashed. we need to keep unsocial and misfit people out of streets.

Last edited:
Like your leader Zani Khan I didn't have illegitimate relations with everything that moves and then have an illegitimate child and then ran away from parenthood responsibilities even when called by the court in California. You just don’t like to hear the truth and want continue to give quiet support to blasphemy law terrorism and the filthy religion that it is based on then that's your problem.

Governor Salman Taseer was for the same reason, and Punjabis hold his killer Mumtaz Qadri as their hero.

Not falsely, correctly. If Punjabis were not barbarians then after this much cruelty they would have had the shame to have got rid of this law by now but they are actually still defending it.

80% of blasphemy cases are from central Punjab. Hard to blame aborigines for that. You obviously don’t care much for facts or for humanity.

Dude you seriously have some issues..

Whats with this dude and punjabis, his bf mustve left him for one.

Last edited:
Oh my dear Liall, wake up; the world has gone too far. How many books on this debate have you read? Let yourself alone; those who wrote hundreds of books on this debate are now convinced and accepted the reality. you are still confused about the existence of Almighty?? You just reminded me of my favorite quote, "Ignorance is a blessing".
HAHA, really hilarious BTW

Exactly!! The world has gone so far ahead yet you are back there along with your religious books :D And I am not confused about the almighty I know there is no Almighty. Do not restrict your imagination with God :)

Just give me one example after Fatah-e-Makkah, that anybody committing blasphemy was spared.

While I appreciate your knowledge about the life that existed in 700 AD

you seem to be deeply unaware that we now live in 2014 AD

Blasphemy and its interpretataion for tribal beduin was perhaps need of the hour to develop a stable and pliant society in 700AD

But

in 2014, so 2-bit Mullah jumps into someone's house, violates privacy, goes into a room

Then
figures out someone drawing pictures.

confirms the pictures were intended for Mohammad pbuh depiction,

which in iteself is huge $tupid stance. As no one knows how Mohammad pbuh even looked.

So how would you corroborate the story anyways.

And then instead of punishing the Mullah for jumping into someone's house,

and hurling accusations

you punish a poor bastard and kill him.

This is not blasphemy law,

this is paganism at its best.

where pagans would kill someone for mocking their gods.

And

sadly so many Muslims have turned pagans or even worse

And

you mister come over here, ignore 2014

and tell us some stories about 700 AD

How odd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom