What's new

Death sentence given in blasphemy case

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many have been hanged so far??? NONE
I am of a view that this law need to be changed/amended as its been used by few for their personal benefit

Uh yeah I know but you would be surprised at how many ask me to do this in mosque. :cheesy:
kiyun? Do you have a very long White beard and wear really raggy old clothes? :unsure:

PIA management fails to take action against pilot committing blasphemy
KARACHI: The management of Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) has not yet taken any action against Captain Babar Zaheer who has been found guilty of blasphemy; instead he has been favored by some elements in the airline.
PIA management fails to take action against pilot committing blasphemy | News Recorder

There are a number of instances, the most notable pertains to one Muslima Bin Qassab who used to say derogatory poetry against the Holy prophet (S.W). The Holy prophet (S.W) ordered to kill that poet even when he hid himself in Ghilaf Khana Kabba.

Mister, that is even debatable in fact there are two cases in which one person was ordered to be executed but that wasn't merely because of the blasphemies he uttered but because of his other actions for which he was executed. Secondly if thats the criteria then close to half of the family of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) would have been executed since some of his own cousins and uncles were the ones who were his worst enemies and they didn't use flowery language to address him either. Do you know about Abu Sufiyan ibn-al- Harith he was a very fine poet in fact was considered one of the best of his times and he wasn't very complimentary of the Prophet PBUH either in his verses but was he along with the rest, executed?? The answer is no.

Last edited:
I really don't feel qualified to discuss this topic in depth, I would not wish to offend anyone here. But talking simply from a humanitarian point of view, it is a very archaic law and open to abuse and miscarriage of justice.

Your point was eloquently and sensitively put :-)

However you are only allowed to a boor and have bad manners. so GET OUT! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom