What's new

Death sentence given in blasphemy case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chotu kya karte hain aap? I work on data analysis, basically a software engineer.

Man enough kis lehaz se :D

Accounting & Finance Student with a few internships under my belt ! :(

these laws need to be taken out
Islam doesn't allow freedom of speech and freedom of expression.
well then leave pakistan and live in a country where islam isn't the official religion, i don't mean to trust your bubble but pakistan is going to stay a "islamic republic" atleast in our lifetimes.

Whats dhum?! kissi ki dhum (tail) banay ko kaha? :unsure:

dhum is like some stuff the hafiz's in pakistan read and then supposedly your head stops hurting ect lol.
its just some sufi stuff i think lol.

Out of date to execute someone over burning a religious text book, burn text book can buy you a new one. What kind of compassion and tolerant preach by the religious person to execute someone over a burning book?

In India also such similar shit happens but unlike Pakistan none of it is sanctioned by state, law or constitution.
In India which guy got sentenced for seeing God? :azn:
This sentencing is just plain retarded.

these laws need to be taken out

well then leave pakistan and live in a country where islam isn't the official religion, i don't mean to trust your bubble but pakistan is going to stay a "islamic republic" atleast in our lifetimes.

Before you bs other on their rights, you leave US as its the land of kufar/munafiqeen/whatevermakesyousleepatnight! Come on man, stop being an idiot. The sentencing is wrong as it maybe subjective, how do you KNOW whether he saw god or not?

Pakistan has turned into a gutter state that exports terrorism without a doubt. This is your Islamic republic, i dont know why dont you leave the comforts of US and stay here :D

Walk the talk.

Blasphemy laws aren't mentioned in the Quran but blasphemy is and Allah(SWT) did not tell is to kill them.

Hadith contradicts blasphemy in the Quran.
some Muslim practices were taken from the Jews, those practices which were not negated by the Quran or hadith, so the blasphemy laws were also taken from the Jews, also the killing of a "Murtad" was also taken from the Jews as it is not in the Quran or Hadith

Still studying? enjoy this time, work is over rated.

Yes ACCA done....now writing the BSc Applied Accounting thesis & thinking of topping it up with another Chartered Accountancy Qualification ! :(

Yes ACCA done....now writing the BSc Applied Accounting thesis & thinking of topping it up with another Chartered Accountancy Qualification ! :(

Kitna pardhega, bc doctor hibanjata. kakian to patleta :D

Ki accountant banya pherda yain? :D

Na pardh itna aur chota hojaega :D

Kitna pardhega, bc doctor hibanjata. kakian to patleta :D

Ki accountant banya pherda yain? :D

Na pardh itna aur chota hojaega :D

Aooo naa kahbhiii Lahore...khusbooo lagaa keiii - Then I'd take my revenge on you calling me a Shorty ! :D

Accounting is such a sh*tty thing to study ! :(

Finance is good ! :kiss3:

some Muslim practices were taken from the Jews, those practices which were not negated by the Quran or hadith, so the blasphemy laws were also taken from the Jews, also the killing of a "Murtad" was also taken from the Jews as it is not in the Quran or Hadith

It is not in Quran , but its there in certain ahadith,

e.g In Sahih Bukhari :
"2171. Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet said, "The blood of a Muslim, who confesses that Lâ ilâha ill-Allâh (there is no god but Allâh), cannot be shed except in three cases:
1. Life for life (in cases of intentional murders without right);
2. A married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse; and
3. The one who turns renegade from Islâm (apostate) and leaves the group of Muslims. [9:17-O.B]"

Aooo naa kahbhiii Lahore...khusbooo lagaa keiii - Then I'd take my revenge on you calling me a Shorty ! :D

Accounting is such a sh*tty thing to study ! :(

Finance is good ! :kiss3:

Arent they the same thing? Bro i am in L'ore. Im a fat dude, but i can guarantee i got more game :D

Arent they the same thing? Bro i am in L'ore. Im a fat dude, but i can guarantee i got more game :D

No they're not !

A Chartered Accountant is a Glorified Munshi ! :bad:

A Finance Professional on the other hand is like Shylock from the Merchant of Venice ! :D

No they're not !

A Chartered Accountant is a Glorified Munshi ! :bad:

A Finance Professional on the other hand is like Shylock from the Merchant of Venice ! :D

My friend was a CA thing in telenor and she made huge money. ACCA kia tha i guess. She would take me on trips to Isloo exclusively on planes. Take me PC Murree all on company tab. The good life man :D

Karle ACCA tu bhi kisi boy ko leke jaega :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom