What's new

Death sentence given in blasphemy case

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see, its not my intention to convince you. You have your own will. I am not mocking you, even if I made you feel so, I apologize.
I never claimed that I have been following the directives in Holy Quran and teachings of Prophet PBUH in true spirit.
You must not pin my wrongs to my religion or for anyone.

Your wrong hopefully is ONLY to support barbarian behavior based on stories from 700AD

The real wrong is being spread by the governments current and past who used wrong interpretations to spread their political power and in the process kill 100s and 1000s of innocent humans.

Hope you understand

and quit support tribalism and beduin behavior.

Yes no one can tell. But, the orders are orders.

Those are not orders.

Those are bad interpretations by 2-bit politicians and Mullahs no different from Hitler and stalin

Please I urge you to quit supporting barbaric behavior in the name of Allah and Mohammad pbuh

Allah swt wants us to behave nicely with each other and not use his name to award death penalties.

Hope you understand.

Yeah - A person can kill someone and get away by giving blood money, but should be killed if he utter something against our hyper-sensitive god.

You guys leave no room to prove that this huge talks of Religion of Peace is all bullsh!t, it's actually religion of oppression and terror.

well said.

Last edited:
Exactly!! The world has gone so far ahead yet you are back there along with your religious books :D And I am not confused about the almighty I know there is no Almighty. Do not restrict your imagination with God :)

If there is indeed a god, that divine power would be a woman.

The jealous, insecure god found in the Abrahamic religion?

Come on, acts prissy when mortals turn to other gods, And seeks costant adoration from ortals.

Sounds like a Middle Aged Woman to me :D

Exactly!! The world has gone so far ahead yet you are back there along with your religious books :D And I am not confused about the almighty I know there is no Almighty. Do not restrict your imagination with God :)

If I have an image of god, that would be the energy of this universe. It surround us, fules the universe and can only be transformed, not created or destroyed.

Last edited:
Humans are inherently flawed, our history of thousands of years of war and carnage proves that. But what of god? A god so insecure that he deigns it fit to sit by and watch as people are executed for supposedly slighting him, last I checked impotent and self-loathing pricks take pleasure in such things not someone who assumes to be a god unto mankind.
baba....aap toh bohot badi badi baat karte ho........but i second u

Lakum denokum wali a din
(tum apnay deen par aur mai apnay deen par) Surah Kafiroon, last verse.
This is for faujihistorian a well.

Now you are implying "inclusive and tolerant" socieites of modern day West Europeans.

Yeah. Sura Kafiroon (chapter on how to deal with diverse opposition) is practiced by US society or British society within its boundaries.

They say to Muslims and Jews and Christians practice your deen in the way you like.

Therefore

Sura Kafrioon (chapter on Opposition) can only be applied for "peaceful co-existance" of different sects and religions.

But

the modern day Islamists are no longer peaceful opposition/Kafirs.

They are instead murders and suicide bombers and anarchist opposition/Kafirs

And thus

I cannot tell an Islamist opposition/kafir "Lakum deenakum waliya deen".

Because Islamist path/deen is the path of death and destruction of my beautiful country called Pakistan.

Hope you understand now.

So what has changed in 2014? Oh yes, roasters instead of hens lay egg in 2014; oh no, babies are born in gay couples; now I get it, the Prophet of Muslims is changed in 2014.
I am not particular about the said case. I mentioned earlier that there should be thorough investigation and enough evidence that there has been absolute blasphemy so that no innocent could be convicted.
An most importantly, there is always room for 'toba' forgiveness, only if someone sticks to blasphemy, only then there is this punishment.
The religion, Prophet Mohammad PBUH described and preached in 700AD is for the rest of living i.e. end of time.

My god all you do is a little peck here and peck there. Consistent use of red herring and strawman arguments.

You personify a bullshit artist who repeats nothing but what he is fed.

You see, Islam gives complete directives even for the turn of events. You know things, which I deeply appreciate. Islam tells that the 'murtid' i.e. those who leave Islam and change their religion, have to be killed. Don't you think that there is a possibility such murtids could back to Islam. No one knows but there are clear directives.
Similarly, those committing murders get capital punishment in almost all countries, such murderers can be good people afterwards, some of them may discover the cure of cancer, some might invent cold fusion and so on, nobody knows! so why are they electrocuted, face firing squad or hanged for that matter? Because, there are rules.

On such note, do you think DNA evidence is needed for a rape crime or do you need 4 men who jerked off while a woman was being raped since it was 1300 years ago and it is perfect?

Another one of these maulvis, Islam maybe perfect in theory, technology only helps it. But you will only support technology if it helps your vision. The same thinking was adopted in the 1800's against "english" education making Muslims so backwards in subcontinent that it became hard to catch up. Then with these god awful maulvi shit about not doing this not doing that. Who the **** is anyone to tell me what to do and what not to do. It's between me and God and not you. Reminds me of an incident, I was just done with prayers in a mosque and this guy comes up to me and tells me " apki namaz kabool nahin hogi kyunke aapki shalwar neeche thee, topee nahin pahni". My driver slapped him so hard the whole mosque turned to look. Who the **** is he to tell me my prayers arent accepted? Is he God? Or is he an angel? Or a prophet. Kaam se kaam rakho, and you wonder why we are in the toilets of history and the world.

Its not because everything is maulvi its because we are assholes who try to insert Islam anywhere possible only to ruin the thing we needlessly insert into and the religion itself.

Holier than thou is exactly what we are with our 2 cent knowledge regarding Islam.

Another assumption by your lowliness. I wish we could debate face to face, would be a good result.

Rescue Bhai agar aap koo hum Punjabi Pukhtoon keh leiiin tou chaleiii gaaa ? :ashamed:

Rescue Bhai agar aap koo hum Punjabi Pukhtoon keh leiiin tou chaleiii gaaa ? :ashamed:

Sir ge, I am proud Proud Pakistani which means I am Sindhi, Balochi, Punjab & Pathan. Ap mujhe Pakistani keh lein. That will be awesome. :pakistan:

@Informant Betaa - Ummmer kiya ho gaiii haiii aaap kiii ? :-)

Sir ge, I am proud Proud Pakistani which means I am Sindhi, Balochi, Punjab & Pathan. Ap mujhe Pakistani keh lein. That will be awesome. :pakistan:

Baaat tou sahiii kiii haaiii just like Quaid-e-Azam wanted us to be ! :agree:

Yahi koi sirf 26 saal, kyun bonay kya baat hai ? :D

Waisee hiiii poooch rahaa thaaa - Aur bonaa keh ke zaleel kar diyaaa ! :cray:

I'm 23 ! :D

And man enough for the both of us my fellow Punjabi Brother ! :azn:

Waisee hiiii poooch rahaa thaaa - Aur bonaa keh ke zaleel kar diyaaa ! :cray:

I'm 23 ! :D

And man enough for the both of us my fellow Punjabi Brother ! :azn:

Chotu kya karte hain aap? I work on data analysis, basically a software engineer.

Man enough kis lehaz se :D

Humans are inherently flawed, our history of thousands of years of war and carnage proves that. But what of god? A god so insecure that he deigns it fit to sit by and watch as people are executed for supposedly slighting him, last I checked impotent and self-loathing pricks take pleasure in such things not someone who assumes to be a god unto mankind.

let God be free from your wisdom, let change people first
God made you smart enough to know all this so you can judge his security
God gave you brain what you do with it is your decision, one of you makes a firebomb and then one of you make fire truck, God is not pulling your ropes so dont blame you impotence on him, he gave you a dick where you put it is your decision

Blasphemy law is Christian law. Its Un-Islamic law. Prophet forgave those who hurt him. There are numerous stories about showing forgiveness in Hadiths when Prophet was harshly treated in Arabia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom