What's new

Dead Indian guru in freezer for 'deep meditation'

Court "Approved" nothing. :-)

"The court rejected his pleas after the Punjab government said that the man is clinically dead and that it is up to his followers to decide what they want to do with the body," Kohli told AFP.

they guy is already dead
2 groups are claiming the body and the court decided to hand the body to its followers instead of his driver

aur jana ji ne rai ka pahad bana diya

"The court rejected his pleas after the Punjab government said that the man is clinically dead and that it is up to his followers to decide what they want to do with the body," Kohli told AFP.
and whats wrong with that

I disagree. I asked my grandfather, how in the days he lived he could be an Atheist. Either you were a Hindu, Muslim or a Christian in our village in Kerala.

He brought up our family by being steadfast, stoic and working hard. And he was an Atheist.

The Muslims and Hindus both respected him because he was a man of principles.

Whilst you believe in an external entity to make you strong, I believe in my grit, resolve and inner strength to face down my challenges.

And the best examples are my grandfather and Father who lived in unimaginable poverty and slaved so I can be here typing away on a keyboard.

The problem is that you have never experienced your opposing view point.

@Spring Onion trolling Indians and Hindus? Never! No.

It's funny how she goads everyone to grow a pair of balls, but that the slightest insult of Islam she gets into fits.

:lol:

As @45'22' said, Spring Onion is trolling.

You might as well have a debate with your mirror.

Criticise Islam in anyway, and you will have a text book example of whataboutery in relation to Hindus.

whats wrong in advising you to grow a pair of balls.

@SarthakGanguly My take on this is in the first page. And was it necessary to mention me twice?:D

Seriously though, Manvantaratruti's post says it all. And Solar65's tandoor provides the 'icing' on the cake.:lol:
Oops :unsure: Sorry :ashamed:
I won't be able to eat a cake if I imagine that as an 'icing' :hitwall:

Dee - tussi great ho :D

Damn,

did you just call didi ji a hypocrite ?

twice ?

give+man+2+medals-manmohan+singh-facebook+portfolio.jpg

The hell?

She has the subtlety of a sledgehammer.

Her hypocrisy just takes your head and slams it into the keyboard.

Many a times she talks about not offending religion. And then she goes on to either bash Hindus as a diversionary tactic.

She bashes other people for not having balls ;refer to rape stories' and mocks Indians, she then goes onto at the drop of a hat whines about Muslims being victims.

Exactly! And the court rejected the plea because it is not for the court to decide. As I have mentioned in post no. 59:
"It is not about Hindus or Muslims, why should court bother about a dead body? One can burn it, bury it, float it in the river, sun dry it, keep it in a morgue, refrigerate it, give it away to medical colleges, or whatever, that's not for the court to look at."

The hell?

She has the subtlety of a sledgehammer.

Her hypocrisy just takes your head and slams it into the keyboard.

Many a times she talks about not offending religion. And then she goes on to either bash Hindus as a diversionary tactic.

She bashes other people for not having balls ;refer to rape stories' and mocks Indians, she then goes onto at the drop of a hat whines about Muslims being victims.

mehhhhhhhhhhhhhh are you sobbing

Yeah, the problem is I don't take advise on how to grow a pair from keyboard warriors all that seriously.

pretty easy to talk smack behind the keyboard. Judging from your posts, I think it's the only thing you are capable of.

Poorly anyway.

Back
Top Bottom