What's new

Dead Indian guru in freezer for 'deep meditation'

Please come down from your lofty and high horse. This is not relevant to this case in particular but you can't call a person having faith as stupid, just like I can't call another who does not. Please resist yourself from passing sweeping judgements. You only prove yourself to be a bigot that way as any fundoo. :mad:
Only difference is - he will need a God as an excuse and you won't.
:agree:

You never know - these may get a cry chamber for the purpose. :omghaha:

correction, I am not willing to kill a person for it, and I fully support any people's freedom to worship whatever deity/non-deity they want.

The same way I smugly dismiss these same people.

I am not going to convert anyone to my cause. But this whole 'you need to believe in god/gods to be good or strong' argument is sorta B.S.

People will twist anything to suit their agenda, whether it be politics, religion ideology.

why...would a refrigerator melt......
are u that hot.....:D:D

slow down there Romeo.

correction, I am not willing to kill a person for it, and I fully support any people's freedom to worship whatever deity/non-deity they want.
The same way I smugly dismiss these same people.
slow down there Romeo.
Oh the arrogance. Thanks. :coffee:

Oh the arrogance. Thanks. :coffee:

The same way Hindus and Muslims mock each other's religions in a self-righteous way? Day in and day out?

They come across as even more smug than me, with the answer's to life's big questions in their holy books already delivered.

If they have right to reserve judgement on me, I am not reticent to reply in the same coin.

The same way Hindus and Muslims mock each other's religions in a self-righteous way? Day in and day out?

They come across as even more smug than me, with the answer's to life's big questions in their holy books already delivered.

If they have right to reserve judgement on me, I am not reticent to reply in the same coin.
upload_2014-3-13_15-13-32.jpeg

Reminds me of this picture. Those who know military history will know about a four letter word that an American commander said in response to a German call for surrender. Apt.

@Manvantaratruti @chak de INDIA @45'22' @Indischer @levina @Indischer - Interesting thread :D Your views are welcome.

:crazy:
First of all - I don't see a continuous self righteous bashing among Hindus and Muslims. Had that happened, India would have been a raging inferno and I would be in the street burning some houses and not in an office in peace.

Secondly, I reserve judgement about you. First- because you are a foreigner and have no direct bearing on my nation. Second - because it's your personal affair.

Third - You have never been called names for being an Atheist. At least pretend not to offend by calling others names. Because what people appear to you - appear to you. It's relative. Keep your opinions to yourself and don't pass sweeping judgements on all. Does not suit someone like you. :coffee: Agree to disagree - but with courtesy.

Please consider this the last post from my side on this topic to you.

Last edited:
:D Indian court approved it

Court "Approved" nothing. :-)

The decision to place him in the freezer was challenged in court by a man claiming to be his former driver, who alleged several followers were not releasing the body as they were seeking a share of the guru's properties, local media reports said.

But the court rejected the man's petition after receiving information from authorities confirming his death, reportedly from a heart attack, said Reeta Kohli, additional advocate general of Punjab state.

"The court rejected his pleas after the Punjab government said that the man is clinically dead and that it is up to his followers to decide what they want to do with the body," Kohli told AFP.

jana ji is trolling lol :lol:

@Spring Onion trolling Indians and Hindus? Never! No.

It's funny how she goads everyone to grow a pair of balls, but that the slightest insult of Islam she gets into fits.

:lol:

Court "Approved" nothing. :-)

As @45'22' said, Spring Onion is trolling.

You might as well have a debate with your mirror.

Criticise Islam in anyway, and you will have a text book example of whataboutery in relation to Hindus.

View attachment 20984
Reminds me of this picture. Those who know military history will know about a four letter word that an American commander said in response to a German call for surrender. Apt.

@Manvantaratruti @chak de INDIA @45'22' @Indischer @levina @Indischer - Interesting thread :D Your views are welcome.

:crazy:
First of all - I don't see a continuous self righteous bashing among Hindus and Muslims. Had that happened, India would have been a raging inferno and I would be in the street burning some houses and not in an office in peace.

Secondly, I reserve judgement about you. First- because you are a foreigner and have no direct bearing on my nation. Second - because it's your personal affair.

Third - You have never been called names for being an Atheist. At least pretend not to offend by calling others names. Because what people appear to you - appear to you. It's relative. Keep your opinions to yourself and don't pass sweeping judgements on all. Does not suit someone like you. :coffee: Agree to disagree - but with courtesy.

Please consider this the last post from my side on this topic to you.

Anyone with half a brain can figure this one out.

A rich guru with lots of property and money died.

His 'followers' (partners) did not want to loose the property and money and the fame to the next of kin. This would naturally happen if he is declared medically and legally dead. So they have claimed him to be in 'samadhi' so that they can clean up the moolah before the next of kin or person mentioned in the guru's will can stake their claim. Possibly they want to sell the land and need some time to do so.

I am not sure what religion has anything to do with it. It is clearly a property dispute with a difference.

It's funny how she goads everyone to grow a pair of balls, but that the slightest insult of Islam she gets into fits.

Criticise Islam in anyway, and you will have a text book example of whataboutery in relation to Hindus.

It is not about Hindus or Muslims, why should court bother about a dead body? One can burn it, bury it, float it in the river, sun dry it, keep it in a morgue, refrigerate it, give it away to medical colleges, or whatever, that's not for the court to look at.

Last edited:

Damn,

did you just call didi ji a hypocrite ?

twice ?

give+man+2+medals-manmohan+singh-facebook+portfolio.jpg

Back
Top Bottom