What's new

Dead Indian guru in freezer for 'deep meditation'

But Sam Bahadur is .... dead..... :unsure:
images
:astagh:

hmm....ok....
1. what do u understand by refrigeration....explain [5 marks]
2. what are the common refrigerants used in public daily use appliances....like refrigerator, AC etc.. ... [5 marks]

:D:D

Indian court approved refrigeration can bring you back from death so NO need to go into minor details 1. and 2 :P

You are spiritually blind and ignorant.

If a white does it, you would believe it.

Haven't there been numerous magicians submerging themselves in sub-zero water in the west?

The mind is the is your most powerful asset. Ask any guy from special forces from any country.

It is also our greatest weakness. Unless trained and sharpened, the mind can fall prey to many illusions and delusions.

Magicians are illusionists. And some of the good ones know how to survive it.

I am not one of those who when the White man says jump, I say 'how high'

Many in the west also believe in such superstition as Ghosts, astrology, tarot reading and ouija boards.

When I see bullshit, I call on it. And this man's an idiot

It's just that Organized religion know how to disguise and market their B.S. that makes them stand out.

Indian court approved refrigeration can bring you back from death so NO need to go into minor details 1. and 2 :P

Technically, scientists are looking into cryogenics. Poor bastard thought refrigeration = cryogenics.

It is also our greatest weakness. Unless trained and sharpened, the mind can fall prey to many illusions and delusions.

Magicians are illusionists. And some of the good ones know how to survive it.

I am not one of those who when the White man says jump, I say 'how high'

Many in the west also believe in such superstition as Ghosts, astrology, tarot reading and ouija boards.

When I see bullshit, I call on it. And this man's an idiot

It's just that Organized religion know how to disguise and market their B.S. that makes them stand out.

Technically, scientists are looking into cryogenics. Poor bastard thought refrigeration = cryogenics.

The issue is that you have never had imaan.

Whether it was a Muslims, or a Hindus.

How can you criticize something you have never experienced?

It is faith that makes you strong. Faith is the catalyst for you to utilize the full potential of your mind.

It is faith that makes you strong. Faith is the catalyst for you to utilize the full potential of your mind.
It not all depend on faith..with faith you need to have right vision or u may end up like this guy or zaid hamid.

Very good.
I am truly humbled by natural selection and evolution at work.
Stupid people must be weeded out.
If only more religious preachers decided to take this brave guru's path way.
Please come down from your lofty and high horse. This is not relevant to this case in particular but you can't call a person having faith as stupid, just like I can't call another who does not. Please resist yourself from passing sweeping judgements. You only prove yourself to be a bigot that way as any fundoo. :mad:
Only difference is - he will need a God as an excuse and you won't.
:agree:

You never know - these may get a cry chamber for the purpose. :omghaha:

I disagree. I asked my grandfather, how in the days he lived he could be an Atheist. Either you were a Hindu, Muslim or a Christian in our village in Kerala.

He brought up our family by being steadfast, stoic and working hard. And he was an Atheist.

The Muslims and Hindus both respected him because he was a man of principles.

Whilst you believe in an external entity to make you strong, I believe in my grit, resolve and inner strength to face down my challenges.

And the best examples are my grandfather and Father who lived in unimaginable poverty and slaved so I can be here typing away on a keyboard.

Back
Top Bottom