What's new

Dead Indian guru in freezer for 'deep meditation'

Exactly! And the court rejected the plea because it is not for the court to decide. As I have mentioned in post no. 59:
"It is not about Hindus or Muslims, why should court bother about a dead body? One can burn it, bury it, float it in the river, sun dry it, keep it in a morgue, refrigerate it, give it away to medical colleges, or whatever, that's not for the court to look at."

who talked about Hindu or Muslim here ?

and they are keeping it on pretext that he is alive. If he is dead then there is NO reason to keep it there on pretext that he is alive.

basically its fraud

Yeah, the problem is I don't take advise on how to grow a pair from keyboard warriors all that seriously.

pretty easy to talk smack behind the keyboard. Judging from your posts, I think it's the only thing you are capable of.

Poorly anyway.

:)))))))))))))) ok so accept you dont have balls and you also dont want to grow even one if NOT a pair :P

Thats ok you can just flatly refuse to grow any. iss main itna sentimental honay ki kia baat ha

Come on everybody!
Freezing the guru will provide employment to many people and give a fillip to local fridge industry.
Basically, it will transfer money from rich superstitious fools to the poor and meek.
Its good for the economy.:D

@Ravi Nair @SarthakGanguly @DRAY

a picture worth a thousand words :coffee:

hypocrite.jpg

nuff said :D

mehhhhhhhhhhhhhh are you sobbing

Looking for company?

Don't worry, I will call for the wambulance for you.

It's been fun talking with you.

Now wait, it hasn't, you constantly bore me with your one-dimensional whine fests and shouting matches.

Either way, I intend to gain greater intellectual simulation by watching Jersey shore marathons.

Kills less brain cells than reading your posts anyway.

I do have to keep my mental agility after all. It is the only way to keep my head up my own *** like you perfectly do.

So when the next time a topic on Pakistan and Islam comes up, call the WAAAMBULANCE.

Toodles.

who talked about Hindu or Muslim here ?

and they are keeping it on pretext that he is alive. If he is dead then there is NO reason to keep it there on pretext that he is alive.

basically its fraud

Yes, it's the followers who want to refrigerate his dead body, and court said do whatever but don't waste our time. Court didn't approve that this guy has any chance to resurrect, did they? So, why are you saying that "Court approved it"? :)

Looking for company?

Don't worry, I will call for the wambulance for you.

It's been fun talking with you.

Now wait, it hasn't, you constantly bore me with your one-dimensional whine fests and shouting matches.

Either way, I intend to gain greater intellectual simulation by watching Jersey shore marathons.

Kills less brain cells than reading your posts anyway.

I do have to keep my mental agility after all. It is the only way to keep my head up my own *** like you perfectly do.

So when the next time a topic on Pakistan and Islam comes up, call the WAAAMBULANCE.

Toodles.
And that was your first rant I bore witness to. Looks like them balls have grown fine. :enjoy:

And that was your first rant I bore witness to. Looks like them balls have grown fine. :enjoy:

As I said, pretty easy to talk smack behind a keyboard. So I don't need a lecture on Intestinal fortitude.

Spring Onion, I thought Alcohol was haraam in Islam?

Because you are havng an awfull number of glasses of Whine in this thread.

I should deserve some credit :devil:

As I said, pretty easy to talk smack behind a keyboard. So I don't need a lecture on Intestinal fortitude.

Spring Onion, I thought Alcohol was haraam in Islam?

Because you are havng an awfull number of glasses of Whine in this thread.
Tu kabhi nehi sudhrega :p:

Back
Top Bottom