What's new

David Cameron: Britain Will Never Surrender The Falkland Islands

I know the Argentine claim. No one has seemed to talk about it though. I wouldn't mind debating the different claims from each party. But people just spout 'Brits are imperial scum' etc.

but thats true jamie the brits were and still are trying to be imperial scum, they have killed lied looted etc all over the world. Lots of ordinary brits accept that in the UK today

the relevance to the topic is that they are trying to behave in that imperial scummy way with argentine over the falklands

I know the Argentine claim. No one has seemed to talk about it though. I wouldn't mind debating the different claims from each party. But people just spout 'Brits are imperial scum' etc.

Either you are exceptionally thick or pretending to have an IQ of 10. You spend numerous posts asking the validity of why they islands belong to Argentina and finally you say "you know the argentinian claim" - why are you wasting our time? - this is the reason i cringe - with the quality of intellect coming out of London with the likes of you met no wonder the UK is struggling.

but thats true jamie the brits were and still are trying to be imperial scum, they have killed lied looted etc all over the world. Lots of ordinary brits accept that in the UK today

the relevance to the topic is that they are trying to behave in that imperial scummy way with argentine over the falklands
:wave: Cool. You're not worth my time.

:wave: Cool. You're not worth my time.

most people would say that about you jamie if you compare your posts to thank yous your ratios are such that it suggests that you are not worthy of my time.

back to topic brit govt is behaving like inperial scum in their dealings with argentine over the falklands

This is expected from a person losing the arguments no the Islands belong to the UK, Argies tried last time and got a whooping ? Unless the Mighty Pakistan wants to help Argentina ?

I have explained above why the Malvinas are the historical property of the Argentinians - yet you without reading the post decide to bring Pakistan into this? The obsession grows stronger. Argentina tried and the way they went about it was wrong. This time the UK cant afford a war and Argentina will negotiate from a much stronger position. dont attempt to derail the thread by bringing Pakistan into this.

Either you are exceptionally thick or pretending to have an IQ of 10. You spend numerous posts asking the validity of why they islands belong to Argentina and finally you say "you know the argentinian claim" - why are you wasting our time? - this is the reason i cringe - with the quality of intellect coming out of London with the likes of you met no wonder the UK is struggling.
Despite your various insults, you are the first one to make a valid point.
UN Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
The right to self determination.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

most people would say that about you jamie if you compare your posts to thank yous your ratios are such that it suggests that you are not worthy of my time.

back to topic brit govt is behaving like inperial scum in their dealings with argentine over the falklands
Ha, I could easily get 10 likes by saying 'Americans are evil' etc.
I'm in a minority who are pro-western in some aspects.

The British ships were carrying nukes in the Falklands war. If either of their carriers was hit I am pretty sure the Royal Navy would not have hesitated to go nuclear.

I have explained above why the Malvinas are the historical property of the Argentinians - yet you without reading the post decide to bring Pakistan into this? The obsession grows stronger. Argentina tried and the way they went about it was wrong. This time the UK cant afford a war and Argentina will negotiate from a much stronger position. dont attempt to derail the thread by bringing Pakistan into this.

The People of the Island do not want to be apart please understand that it's final and Argentina tried to get what you call Historic property only to be defeated.

yea but jamie you cant go to someones house kick them out, then put some of your mates in there and then say oh we own the house cos we occupy it. Especially if you do it with the intention to deprive the original people of the malvinas. btw guys can we use the proper name for the islands/ basically i am saying that brit govt is a fraud and there is lots of evidence to support that assertion in history.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Ha, I could easily get 10 likes by saying 'Americans are evil' etc.
I'm in a minority who are pro-western in some aspects.

You hate the west you will one of the most popular people on here. hahah

When someone comes on here posting the same thing several times - asking us a question - then suddenly says he actually knew the answer jamie - it then shows us the mentality you have of wanting to waste our time. Bring you people and sheep back and hand port stanley over to their rightful owners peacefully or else ---- lets get ready to rumble coz this time you wont have the support of the masses. Adios Jamie

The People of the Island do not want to be apart please understand that it's final and Argentina tried to get what you call Historic property only to be defeated.

its not over till the fat lady sings and the UN have asked argentina to negotiate to resolve this issue. It will only be over when one side renounces their claim.

When someone comes on here posting the same thing several times - asking us a question - then suddenly says he actually knew the answer jamie - it then shows us the mentality you have of wanting to waste our time. Bring you people and sheep back and hand port stanley over to their rightful owners peacefully or else ---- lets get ready to rumble coz this time you wont have the support of the masses. Adios Jamie
We didn't last time. We still won.

its not over till the fat lady sings and the UN have asked argentina to negotiate to resolve this issue. It will only be over when one side renounces their claim.

One thing is for certain the UK will not go against the wishes of the people.

Back
Top Bottom