What's new

David Cameron: Britain Will Never Surrender The Falkland Islands

Despite your various insults, you are the first one to make a valid point.
UN Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
The right to self determination.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Ha, I could easily get 10 likes by saying 'Americans are evil' etc.
I'm in a minority who are pro-western in some aspects.

aw right otherwise your gems and your intellectual prowess deserves thankyous. ill bear that in mind that thats how you justify it.

Brits are imperial scum who try to steal from others as history shows and thats what they are doing with malvinas islands

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

One thing is for certain the UK will not go against the wishes of the people.

brits will do whatever they can to hold on to the malvinas islands as long as they can in my opinion. when they dont have the power of the gun to hold on they will find an excuse to leave or negotiate the islamds away

You keep going off topic your losing the arguments and try to bring race into this, Yet the people of the Island don't want to be apart of Argentina , Unless you support India having all of Kashmir but the kashmiri's don't want to be apart of India .

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

If you hate living in the UK Go back to Pakistan then. :coffee:

Why have you edited your post you dim wit? Ialready cut and pasted it and responded to you and then you think you can edit your post and no one will see how you have edited the trolling and the obsession with Pakistan? What a great big fail!! :rofl:

Ha, I could easily get 10 likes by saying 'Americans are evil' etc.
I'm in a minority who are pro-western in some aspects.

Dude by doing that you will certainly be decreasing your thank you audience. Pakistanis may thank you but the Indians members wont

Argentina should buy JFT with C802 ASM from pakistan and china soon

YgH8h.jpg

Not gonna help against the Eurofighter. JFT II will have a BVR boost, but not in maneuverability.

Well, Argentina rocks in football, and China sucks in football.

But when it comes to the military power, it is quite the opposite.

I'm thinking this as a great potential deal. Weapons for football lessons!

Not gonna help against the Eurofighter. JFT II will have a BVR boost, but not in maneuverability.
Eurofighter is not a naval aircraft. Unless you mean for UK to deploy its fighters on the island first for defense.

Agreed, JF-17 is outclassed by Eurofighter. It can take on anything else the UK has though.

britain has no right over it but argentina cannot just take it away.just wait for the right time.

aw right otherwise your gems and your intellectual prowess deserves thankyous. ill bear that in mind that thats how you justify it.

Brits are imperial scum who try to steal from others as history shows and thats what they are doing with malvinas islands

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

brits will do whatever they can to hold on to the malvinas islands as long as they can in my opinion. when they dont have the power of the gun to hold on they will find an excuse to leave or negotiate the islamds away
I agree with a lot of what you have said.

Who Really Owns The Falklands? | Trifter

I had a read of this article, it seems the UK displacing the Argentines was illegal but their occupation has now become legal due to self determination. I dislike the attitude of the UK government.

I agree with a lot of what you have said.

Who Really Owns The Falklands? | Trifter

I had a read of this article, it seems the UK displacing the Argentines was illegal but their occupation has now become legal due to self determination. I dislike the attitude of the UK government.

I think its the attitude of "because we have our citizens on the land it becomes ours" nonsense - i strongly suggest the UK govt pull their finger out and depart gracefully before they get a bloody nose - its not 1982 and the UK wouldnt be able to use the force required. A war would cripple the UK at the moment - and it aint worth the trouble.

888jamie, is there anything wrong with that article?? Point out any errors the author has made. Then come back.
Regardless of what happened, self determination is now the law. They will never return to Argentina.

Back
Top Bottom