What's new

David Cameron: Britain Will Never Surrender The Falkland Islands

I live in the land of whites and I know their propaganda they will hold on till the last minute and in due course when they keep shrinking in power give up the falklands

dont forget wmd in iraq brit govt lied

dont forget maijority of brits didnt want war and their were millions on the streets demonstrating against war. But the small number of people with vested interest who control uk went to war.

Guys its like they call themselves a democracy but 80% of the people in this country didnt vote or voted against cameron
blah blah blah.
'land of the whites' WTF.
Iraq war completely off topic.

If you hate living in the UK return to Pakistan.

thats a racist statement to make. My parents came to Uk I am a brit citizen. Lots of brits and whites dont like their govt policies where do you expect them to go. I cant take them all to pak lol

Argentina's military has not improved much from 1980's only country in South America capable of getting the Islands back are Brazil or Venezuela.

Well, Argentina rocks in football, and China sucks in football.

But when it comes to the military power, it is quite the opposite.

thats a racist statement to make. My parents came to Uk I am a brit citizen. Lots of brits and whites dont like their govt policies where do you expect them to go. I cant take them all to pak lol

There is noting Racist about that comment you seem to hate living with Whites and the UK, your options of vary however if you hate living in the UK you can always return to the country of your origin.

Aryan B you have taken your personal hatred of the UK that does not relate to the topic you have problems as well, Bottom line Just as Pakistani's believe the wishes of the Kashmiri's the UK will respect the Wishes of the Falklands. Anyway Aryan I suggest u going to get checked for mental issues.

What? My friends? I have not mentioned race, you keep talking about the white man or whatever.
Lost the argument?

Leave his narrow mind. Aryan B you have taken your personal hatred of the UK that does not relate to the topic you have problems as well, Bottom line Just as Pakistani's believe the wishes of the Kashmiri's the UK will respect the Wishes of the Falklands. Anyway Aryan I suggest u going to get checked for mental issues.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

I have reported him for derailing and off topic.

Leave his narrow mind. Aryan B you have taken your personal hatred of the UK that does not relate to the topic you have problems as well, Bottom line Just as Pakistani's believe the wishes of the Kashmiri's the UK will respect the Wishes of the Falklands. Anyway Aryan I suggest u going to get checked for mental issues.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

I have reported him for derailing and off topic.
Good advice.

There is noting Racist about that comment you seem to hate living with Whites and the UK, your options of vary however if you hate living in the UK you can always return to the country of your origin.

Do you not understand english people like me are in the maijority. lots of white people agree with me. Look

London Riots. (The BBC will never replay this. Send it out) - YouTube

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Heartless Robbery in London Riots!!!! - YouTube

the point i am making is that there are a small group of people who formulate brit govt policies they contrary to the assertions of democracy do not represent brits white black or yellow. Most people feel no empathy for the falklands. Its just that small group who want to hold on to anything they can by force-basically to steal resources around the world as an example i gave you the iraq war where the brit govt lied and also the maijority of people in UK were against iraqi war.

So my assertion which is rational and does not resort to personal attacks is valid simple. I will post evidence to show that a the brit gov lies and also acts against the wishes of its people enters wars. which is exactly what they are doing with the falklands Is that too complicated not so neutral

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

What does this have to do with the Falklands?
Oh yeh. Nothing.

i am asserting that the brit govt lies and trys to steal resources. Thats what I believ they are doing in the falklans and I am giving you examples of where they have lied and done similar is that too hard for you to comprehend

the point i am making is that there are a small group of people who formulate brit govt policies they contrary to the assertions of democracy do not represent brits white black or yellow. Most people feel no empathy for the falklands. Its just that small group who want to hold on to anything they can by force-basically to steal resources around the world as an example i gave you the iraq war where the brit govt lied and also the maijority of people in UK were against iraqi war.

So my assertion which is rational and does not resort to personal attacks is valid simple. I will post evidence to show that a the brit gov lies and also acts against the wishes of its people enters wars. which is exactly what they are doing with the falklands Is that too complicated not so neutral

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

i am asserting that the brit govt lies and trys to steal resources. Thats what I believ they are doing in the falklans and I am giving you examples of where they have lied and done similar is that too hard for you to comprehend
Got any evidence that the majority of people did not want war over the Falklands?

Back
Top Bottom