What's new

Data base of Army Personnel

New Recruit

Reaction score
There is many friends of mine in Pak Army but not in contact with me. Is there is any database
so that I enter a friend's name and batch no. and get all the information.

There is many friends of mine in Pak Army but not in contact with me. Is there is any database

as far as i know there is'nt...but i think u can contact ISPR regarding this they may help u

These kind of Informations are Secret, even if you contact ISPR the most possibality is that you will not get any help from them.

Regards
Wilco :pakistan:

Give me the Names, there Course Number, the more info you give me about them, Easier for me to locate them like are the in FF, SSG, Artil, stuff like that. what ever you have on them send it to me Via PM with your real email , I will have my bro get it for you and email it to you.

Give me the Names, there Course Number, the more info you give me about them, Easier for me to locate them like are the in FF, SSG, Artil, stuff like that. what ever you have on them send it to me Via PM with your real email , I will have my bro get it for you and email it to you.

Let me see...
I like to see about Capt. Kashif of "Alpha Bravo Charli ". I love him really. Can u sir give any info. about it .

compliments

Or, You can contact uncle sam---he has all the background history of all the millitary officials, who they are and what what they are capable of alongwith their name rank and location.

Is it really secret? I mean in other countries like America there are army databases. Who is a soldier and who is not is public knowledge.

For specific cases they can have such things pulled out. I would love to create such a database.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom