What's new

Dassault seeks European drone, Indian Rafale deals

@Yzd Khalifa
Infact u and other saudi members should start a saudi armed forces pics thread,there is none currently.Would be fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
India isn't perfect, corruption exists everywhere even in Germany and the US - I can speak with the authority on that -

As for military spending, You guys might be able to boosted it up if you could fund projects like hospitals, labs researchs, and so on. It makes it more like of a win-win situation. Our budget is massive but we don't even spend %40 of it, thanks to our Gov't everything is being monitored by the Royal Cabinet.

I'm sorry to hear that though, some of your politicians should be hanged to death..

A billion $ for the B-2 bomber, if you are talking about flyway coast.
our defence budget for 2013-14 is only 10% of the total expenditure to be spent by the GOI in the current fiscal year which is the lowest chunk of all expenditure which will be spent by the G.O.I. in this fiscal year(percentage wise) while social spending tops the list with around 23% of the total expenditure.
if the situation demands it we can easily increase our defense spending to 20% of the total expenditure but currently our defense budget is only1.76% of the G.D.P. as stated during the parliamentary budget by our finance minister.
personally i would like to see our defense budget increased to atleast 3% of the current G.D.P. as demanded by the M.O.D. but this was rejected by the Finance Ministry outright.

Hang around on the indian military pictures thread ,for on our military machines.
As for our politicians ,man...don't even start.Worst scum on earth.

Most of you radars installments, missile technological research, nuclear arsenal and god knows what else are classified. Speaking of pics of aircrafts, even Nepal show their aircrafts, I don't think it makes difference REALLY.

Like I said b4 some of your politicians don't deserve to live..

he he he... you guys are having orgasm thinking about expensive toys when poor dies of hunger... :tdown:

And you want to say the 2/3% amount of the GDP will save that poor guy from dying when the 97/98 % of GDP failed to do that ???

Look out for welfare budget and its application.
And do you think India is buying fancy stuff to show off and its not required ???

our defence budget for 2013-14 is only 10% of the total expenditure to be spent by the GOI in the current fiscal year which is the lowest chunk of all expenditure which will be spent by the G.O.I. in this fiscal year(percentage wise) while social spending tops the list with around 23% of the total expenditure.
if the situation demands it we can easily increase our defense spending to 20% of the total expenditure but currently our defense budget is only1.76% of the G.D.P. as stated during the parliamentary budget by our finance minister.
personally i would like to see our defense budget increased to atleast 3% of the current G.D.P. as demanded by the M.O.D. but this was rejected by the Finance Ministry outright.

What are these 10% and 23% figures ??? What or which expenditure you are talking about if not total of GDP ???

Most of you radars installments, missile technological research, nuclear arsenal and god knows what else are classified. Speaking of pics of aircrafts, even Nepal show their aircrafts, I don't think it makes difference REALLY.

Like I said b4 some of your politicians don't deserve to live..

Name one country which give details of defensive or offensive assets.

You can find tonnes of pics of every aircraft but what you wont ever know will be its abilities radar power and weapon ranges

Name one country which give details of defensive or offensive assets.

You can find tonnes of pics of every aircraft but what you wont ever know will be its abilities radar power and weapon ranges

That's what I'm saying. A strong country like yours declassifies its defence info.

That's what I'm saying. A strong country like yours declassifies its defence info.

Hey hey !!! India isn't weak but its still time to be strong enough

And as I said NO COUNTRY. I am pretty sure no other that the pilots of your EF knows what its radar capable of and what not. Its always better to keep enemy guessing than declaring info.

eg PLA and PAF knows most of Su-30 characteristics but indian version come with high modification and different avionics and sensors. So they will not find what what it does unless they mess with it ;)

Hey hey !!! India isn't weak but its still time to be strong enough

And as I said NO COUNTRY. I am pretty sure no other that the pilots of your EF knows what its radar capable of and what not. Its always better to keep enemy guessing than declaring info.

eg PLA and PAF knows most of Su-30 characteristics but indian version come with high modification and different avionics and sensors. So they will not find what what it does unless they mess with it ;)

Any decent country classifies its info.

When I said India is strong, I literary meant it, there is no room for sarcasm here ;).

Any decent country classifies its info.

When I said India is strong, I literary meant it, there is no room for sarcasm here ;).

Well thats your opinion but I will say that after few years if and only if everything in modernistaion drive go as planned.

Well thats your opinion but I will say that after few years if and only if everything in modernistaion drive go as planned.

Man our bureaucracy has sunk us,scorpenes huge delay,kolkata class destroyers delay,carrier delay,MRCA delay,LCA delay,artillery massive farce....only frigates and su-30s are coming properly.And to some extent t-90s.Lets see how long new assault rifle tender takes.I'm hoping arx-160 beretta wins.

Expenditure of govt, or total budget of govt. Including everything.

The thats really hard to believe. 10% of GOIs expenditure say 40 billions. So 100% amount being 400 billions :undecided: I am pretty sure our govt spend alot alot more than that

Back
Top Bottom