What's new

Dassault seeks European drone, Indian Rafale deals

Holly damn ._.

Now it's clear why :smart: Cheers

150 millions even 160 million don't sound costly for a heavy stealth fighter.
We are already paying around 120 million for 4.5G planes.

The super sukhoi is also slated to have a new generation of weapons the RVV-MD AND RVV-SD to replace the r-73 and r-77 .Plus the novator k-100 200 km anti awacs LRAAM.And brahmos of course.

150 millions even 160 million don't sound costly for a heavy stealth fighter.
We are already paying around 120 million for 4.5G planes.

That's why I said India is richy rich man! Now, @hinduguy must know that his country is well-off.

Last edited by a moderator:
110 million,includes new cockpit from pak fa,new avionics,new AESA radar[probably the one on pak fa],structural modifications for carrying brahmos and reduced RCS and New RAM coatings.Also more use of composites for lighter weight .

Any source or its your guess ??? I couldn't find anything anywhere online/off-line

That's why I said India is richy rich man! Now, @hinduguy must know that his country is well-off.

No man we are not really that rich...because much is wasted on corruption.Also our defence spending is barely 2% of GDP,needs to be atleast 3%

Any source or its your guess ??? I couldn't find anything anywhere online/off-line

Read an article in geopolitics magazine i think.Geopolitics or force defence magazine.Can't remember exactly.ALso there have been news reports on this mate.
The AESA radar is supposed to be MIRES one,not zhuk aesa.

f-22 costs 357 million per plane.

Many reasons
- Higher cost is unavoidable when you pioneer something. Its decades old devlopment
- Technolgical advancement make cost come down with time... Just like cell phones ;)
- Devlopment cost is shared by Ind-Russia while US bear it alone

India isn't perfect, corruption exists everywhere even in Germany and the US - I can speak with the authority on that -

As for military spending, You guys might be able to boosted it up if you could fund projects like hospitals, labs researchs, and so on. It makes it more like of a win-win situation. Our budget is massive but we don't even spend %40 of it, thanks to our Gov't everything is being monitored by the Royal Cabinet.
No man we are not really that rich...because much is wasted on corruption.Also our defence spending is barely 2% of GDP,needs to be atleast 3%

I'm sorry to hear that though, some of your politicians should be hanged to death..

f-22 costs 357 million per plane.

A billion $ for the B-2 bomber, if you are talking about flyway coast.

Read an article in geopolitics magazine i think.Geopolitics or force defence magazine.Can't remember exactly.ALso there have been news reports on this mate.
The AESA radar is supposed to be MIRES one,not zhuk aesa.

Indian news :lol: i will try magazine

AFAIK many things are not disclosed to anyone. May be a surprise for world

New cockpit and RAM coat is obvious. Radar isn't decided yet but I would loved to see T-50 current AESA on our SS MKIs ;)

India is a bit ambiguous regarding its military machines, I know that very well, even though I never had the pleasure to meet up with your politicians much.

Richi rich NO WAY !!! But threat and power projections from two fronts are making india to buy costly stuff

India is a bit ambiguous regarding its military machines, I know that very well, even though I never had the pleasure to meet up with your politicians much.

Hang around on the indian military pictures thread ,for on our military machines.
As for our politicians ,man...don't even start.Worst scum on earth.

Somethings are better hidden than disclosed ;)

Back
Top Bottom