What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in JULY i started this thread

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/244415-mmrca-may-scrapped-year-end.html?highlight=

MUCH TO THE DISGUST and ridicule of many fellow indian posters

As we approach OCTOBER i stil have a horrible feeling that the nitemare scenario of a massively REDUCED IAF exists.

IMO this deal is FAR TOO EXPENSIVE & importantly TOO LATE in the day A STOP GAP option of off the shelf fillers of Mirage2000, mig29smt & LCA mK1 is WHAT THE IAF will reluctantly get until 2022

Back in JULY i started this thread

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/244415-mmrca-may-scrapped-year-end.html?highlight=

MUCH TO THE DISGUST and ridicule of many fellow indian posters

As we approach OCTOBER i stil have a horrible feeling that the nitemare scenario of a massively REDUCED IAF exists.

IMO this deal is FAR TOO EXPENSIVE & importantly TOO LATE in the day A STOP GAP option of off the shelf fillers of Mirage2000, mig29smt & LCA mK1 is WHAT THE IAF will reluctantly get until 2022

man half of the seniors hate me just for sharing these views

i was suggesting highly upgraded su-35 with pakfa electronics and radar

man half of the seniors hate me just for sharing these views

i was suggesting highly upgraded su-35 with pakfa electronics and radar
Dude what if Mig 35 comes in production? because one is in operational testing and one is in Development!.
i would prefer MIG 35 because i think they will agree for Full TOT and currently they need orders so there are chances that they may Deliver the AirCraft's on Time.

What's latest on mmrca deals guys @halloweene @Abingdonboy

well latest news is rafale will get clearence before nest years elections but if something goes wrong and india thinks of dropping the rafale dont worry then also as USA has made it clear to IAF and MOD that will will diliver 60 F18 within a year and for the rest they might give assembli line to india but forget about Full TOT but they might lift all the strings from the deal and give india the source codes of there radars to sweeten the deal as USA wants India to be power ful enof to post a credibal challence to chinese hegemony in this regeon while on the opposite site they will lift crubs on japan and might allow japan forces to florish and this is good since then japan might sell its hardware to india

Last edited by a moderator:
well latest news is rafale will get clearence before nest years elections but if something goes wrong and india thinks of dropping the rafale dont worry then also as USA has made it clear to IAF and MOD that will will diliver 60 F18 within a year and for the rest they might give assembli line to india but forget about Full TOT but they might lift all the strings from the deal and give india the source codes of there radars to sweeten the deal as USA wants India to be power ful enof to post a credibal challence to chinese hegemony in this regeon while on the opposite site they will lift crubs on japan and might allow japan forces to florish and this is good since then japan might sell its hardware to india

Are you serious can u provide the link

Are you serious can u provide the link

sorry buddy dont have any links to give but have some serious insider source and the latest among it is that india is also looking towards the second hand F18 & F16 of israel , USA and Japan with latest ASEA and wepons & other goodies and there is a rumour that USA might sell all the surplus wepons from afghanistan to india and that means all / 85% rest 10% will be given to ANA and 5% will be taken back or pakistan might get a few items aswell

I hope this news is also conveyed to the Dassault..

If all this true then scrap rafale and go for f18 goodness me 60 in a year yes then can deliver buy 300 f18 ;)

I hope this news is also conveyed to the Dassault..

well they know it already and thats the main reson that dassult and french are so much active these days they are even thinkin of giving india the some very closed secrets about the Jet engine tech and ASEA provided MOD and IAF clears that rafale supply first 60 jets made in france while the rest will be assambelled in india under hal and some big buisness house

Hopefully things fall in line with the french,,

US got good tech no doubt,,,but wid US,,,its just like " police se dosti bhi acchi nahin, aur dushmani bhi "

well they know it already and thats the main reson that dassult and french are so much active these days they are even thinkin of giving india the some very closed secrets about the Jet engine tech and ASEA provided MOD and IAF clears that rafale supply first 60 jets made in france while the rest will be assambelled in india under hal and some big buisness house

If all this true then scrap rafale and go for f18 goodness me 60 in a year yes then can deliver buy 300 f18 ;)

well bro french are also saying the same now and to sweetn the deal are willing to give engine and ASEA tech which americans are reluctant to

and MOD is confused now and thats the main reason why sonia is going so very often to USA .l..watch this space and you will get some official news before 31st dec

well bro french are also saying the same now and to sweetn the deal are willing to give engine and ASEA tech which americans are reluctant to

and MOD is confused now and thats the main reason why sonia is going so very often to USA .l..watch this space and you will get some official news before 31st dec

I am talking abt delivery of 60 aircrafts in a year France can't ...

I am talking abt delivery of 60 aircrafts in a year France can't ...

but french think they can and they are willing to trade off some trade secrets i think if french agree to give the latest ASEA and spectra tech along with the engine tech the PO might go to french as both parties are willing to give same kick backs or perks with the deal ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom