What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
A long protracted and overpriced "pacifier" if you ask me.. but that is the price of being a democracy with its checks and balances.

The additional scorpene subs may also be part of a pacifier - if indeed, these rumours of EF winning are true.

Rafale gets selected for MMRCA
File-photo-of-Carla-Bruni-007.jpg

Waiting for MMRCA decision
sarkozy.jpg

After MMRCA decision
f35dd_129157204582052607.jpg

The purchase will have a few significant ramifications to Pakistan, the premier air force of the Muslim world.
Saudis have Eurofighter and F-15E. UAE has F-16 block 60 and Mirage-2009. Malaysia has Su-30MKM. Do not forget Turkey. Now what is he talking about?

The view of this author is to develop UCAVs customized for the Pakistani scenario and couple these with two-seater JF-17 Block II/III.
:smokin:

These aircraft will provide India with a credible boost in air combat capabilities significantly downgrading any advantage the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) may have clawed back over the last decade.

Which advantage he is talking about?

Wow.. check the tone of jingoism in that article in an effort to play down such an important development.

Kya yaar,
this has to be one of the the least jingoist blog i've read dealing indo-pak military scenario written by a Pakistani.

this is the most hopeless article i have ever read in my foruming career ,i think this article should be moved to funny & stupid from around the world section of this forum:rofl:

The guy's got to make a living too, so he has to write like this. And he has an audience to even read his stuff.
Just as that dude in the "funny red cap" has people waiting to listen on to his outpourings. Sure is a crazy world. :blink:

The guy's got to make a living too, so he has to write like this. And he has an audience to even read his stuff.
Just as that dude in the "funny red cap" has people waiting to listen on to his outpourings. Sure is a crazy world. :blink:
haa ,haa yes ....yess but excuse me popeye
which dude bTW u r talking :pop:

amazing what one can come up with when they need to play down achievement of others.:) (have to call the selection an achievement , at one point i thought i would not see this happen in my lifetime:lol:.)

Too many damn trolls having a blast here haters to the extreme unreal give it a rest guys don't you people have anything better to do in life then come on this site talk s__t just rem you are on a Pakistani site not a indian one. Which ever fighter india chooses its good for them and best of luck but no need to talk rubish about PAF it is a good AF and you all know it i mean really its getting old now and all this disrespect and hate towards our nation and armed forces won't be tolerated at all cost stop this BS . :angry:

King Zaid Hamid the magnificent

Yeah thats the one. And he plans to conquer Delhi. Riding a horse. Even he has to make a living. So he spouts off and some people listen to him doing so. Hence he is known as an analist.

oww.. i always wanted this aircraft to win the contract..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom