What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of luck with that..we are rich and our spend is only 2%.

you can spend whatever you want.

With a laughable GPD per capita of $1000, you don't have much to spend to start with.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Don't forget to pay for copyrights to original producer. I am advicing you because you used to forget that(J-5,J-6,J-7............ etc etc )

india soldiers should all hold a banner in the coming wars with China "You Chinese are only allowed to kill me by using licensed weapons. ".

Cool that means more than 10 billion will be invested back to India by these companies as the deal stipulates :tup:

Good point. They have to make a percentage investment in India of the total cost involved. This amount will be invested in India.

peaceful, Just keep this thread clean. This thread is not about China. China can do whatever they want and if you want to compare so desperately open a new thread.

:sniper: :china:

india soldiers should all hold a banner in the coming wars with China "You Chinese are only allowed to kill me by using licensed weapons. ".

yupp, it wud be done when chinese holds the banner "You indians, its not fair to kill chinese people with baught weapons from west/rus"

With a laughable GPD per capita of $1000, you don't have much to spend to start with.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

indian soldier don't have to bcoz chinese never take license to copy weapons.so. Indian army will wait for you possess with licensed copy, brought, indigenous weapons against uncopy righted weapons

India per capita at $1,200 and Chinese at $4,200 not much of a difference that you can laugh at us,US with which you compete is $40,000+...see the gap?
Btw,why a Taiwanese is supporting China!?:cheesy:

whats the flyaway cost of both EF and Rafale at the moment ? from unofficial sources ofcourse

so 200 MMRCA Fighters ... some at for pakstan and some for china

or it may be like....order both rafale and EF

Rafale for pakistan and EF for Chineese

The reason the cost has doubled is as follows.

MMRCA bid started in 2002 when IAF quoted $10 billion was required to buy 126 mmrca. AT THE TIME INDIAN DEFENSE BUDGET WAS AROUND $22 BILLION PER YEAR.

9 YEARS LATER DUE TO INFLATION INDIAN DEFENSE BUDGET IS $42 BILLION and MMRCA is 420 billion deal

ie same same as 2002 in terms of REAL COST

20bn$ means almost 158ml ..

why then they are buying mmrca when FGFA coming at 100ml...

it was quite expected that the procurement cost will increase to almost 15-20 billion $. nothing new.even the inflation is around 12% in India and 1$ ~ Rs49 now a days. so 10 billion dollar in 2004 equals to 13 to 15 billion dollar now a days.:undecided:

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

20bn$ means almost 158ml ..

why then they are buying mmrca when FGFA coming at 100ml...
FGFA is a heavy fighter and its period of induction will be around 2017 onwards so mmrca was necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom