What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Imran Bhai.. :)

So am I reading it wrong or have there been only 3-4 Bison crashes in last 10-12 years.. ??

karan bhai he is forum member let me check but he try his best to add crashes .there is no 100% info on net yaar you know it

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Yaar humare MOD itne miss call kyun dete hai?? I think definitely french were winning so phone call must have come from itly. Madam ne bola hoga stop. Now i will decide.

wo busy hai film dekhny mai or muni badnam hoi wala song sunny main

Mind ur buisness man. If I wait what ur prob. Oh know what is problem.

heey heey hold your horses please if you feel bad sorry it was light joke and no need to be harmed from it .

i think information about today's meeting will be leaked.They cant hide this for 2 months

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

heey heey hold your horses please if you feel bad sorry it was light joke and no need to be harmed from it .

imran bhai,i think eft will take this deal.coz its 20 billion dollars.
america must be banging their heads on wall:rofl:

i think information about today's meeting will be leaked.They cant hide this for 2 months

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

imran bhai,i think eft will take this deal.coz its 20 billion dollars.
america must be banging their heads on wall:rofl:

lets see yaar there was meeting today for what ?:blink:

lets see yaar there was meeting today for what ?:blink:

phir bhi aap kya kehte ho..i think now eft have serious chances in long term.
this deal is to boost the local industry not to get aircraft at first priority;)
and they are ready to sale ..

Ab ye saale MOD k bander kab decision denge... :hitwall: PDF pe logon ne bandwidth ki maan behan ek kar rakhi hai MMRCA pe.. :sniper:

phir bhi aap kya kehte ho..i think now eft have serious chances in long term.
this deal is to boost the local industry not to get aircraft at first priority;)
and they are ready to sale ..

you know i hope and pray they go for eft not refale :D its my wish :drag:

chalo ek baar fir se ho jaye..........i bet on typhoon...anyone agree with me?..anyone?

yes yes i hope so yaar refale koi koi nhi le ga end main pakistan 100 refale le ga 35mn$ each :partay:

Imran Bhai, agar aisa ho gya to India ko thank you jarur bolna.. or 100 kyon 150 to kar hi lo.. rate thoda or kam kra lena.. :partay:

yes yes i hope so yaar refale koi koi nhi le ga end main pakistan 100 refale le ga 35mn$ each :partay:
hehe koi nhi...aap rafale rakh lo aur hume typhoon jaldi se dilwa do.....waise idea bura nahi hai if paf goes for rafale then typhoon will be announced wiinner within one hour....kidding

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Nice joke yaar,if they have to offer it in 35$mn then India will buy 252 of those.Before u would send Request of Information.

As per New channels
MOD will announce the lowest bidder by December
MOD has also confirmed that the finalized deal would be for 20 Billion USD and Not 11-12 Billion as Previously thought , coz that price was set in 2007 and first aircraft will be delivered in 2014

Though NDTV just reported that Weapons package for mmrca will cost about 3-4 Billion USD depending on the number of AAM and A2G armament ordered and will be included in the 20 Billion USD agreement.
Also cost of Mentainence infrastructure and Assembly line will amount 1.5-2 Billion USD depending on whether Rafale or EF is chosen
Initial reports by NDTV , Aaj Tak have suggested that there is a gap of 2 Billion USD between the cost of just the aircrafts excluding cost of TOT and Weapons
While final decision will be taken after including Life cycle cost and the quality of Technology being transfered as well as quality of offsets

Former Airforce chief PV Naik has suggested that if the gap of 2 Billion USD stays even after taking into account Lifecycle cost , then MOD should buy 18 More jets preferably in flyaway conditions from the lowest bidder, which would boast IAF strength , instead of signing the deal for 18 Billion USD instead of 20 Billion USD , since MOD and FM have given in principle approval for spending 20 Billion USD , this decision was taken after opening the bid of EF

So, each of these cost $20 Bil./126= $ 158.73 Mil. ... Wonder if its still worth it..
Better to concentrate on LCA-2,3 ,AMCA and MKIs....This will be another scandal in CAG's report...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom