What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions [Thread 2]

American dbc mem getting lot of applause here for anti-India remarks.

anti-India? is Rafale Indian? :lol:
Or, is @BON PLAN Indian? Not sure why you consider my advise to Bon Plan anti India?
I‘m French, American and British.

FYI, I make anti US, anti- France, anti Pakistan and anti China remarks as well.
may be I’m just an anti person or maybe there is more wrong with India and Pakistan than most other places?

Did you ever stop and think about that?

Last edited:
The tip of the IAF's spear..

Nearly all of No.17 'Golden Arrows' on the tarmac at Ambala AFS..only 1 twin seater, remaining 15 single seaters.

E-FrE1jVgAEP1zo

France will deliver three Rafale fighters per month for the next three months with the last of the 36 contracted omni-role fighters carrying all 13 India specific enhancements to be delivered in January 2022.

29 Rafale in India this evening.

UAE just signed a contract for 80 Rafale F4 from Dassault. A huge win for Dassault and MBDA, it will sustain the Merignac supply line for more than a decade, along with the order for 30 more Rafales from Egypt.

Meanwhile, the IAF is continuing to press for the 114 MRFA contest that really isn't going anywhere. The second order of 36 Rafales isn't likely to materialize either.

What is going to happen soon is an order for 12 Su-30MKIs and 21 MiG-29s to be upgraded in India to the MiG-29UPG standard.

UAE just signed a contract for 80 Rafale F4 from Dassault. A huge win for Dassault and MBDA, it will sustain the Merignac supply line for more than a decade, along with the order for 30 more Rafales from Egypt.

Meanwhile, the IAF is continuing to press for the 114 MRFA contest that really isn't going anywhere. The second order of 36 Rafales isn't likely to materialize either.

What is going to happen soon is an order for 12 Su-30MKIs and 21 MiG-29s to be upgraded in India to the MiG-29UPG standard.
I think you are wrong.
India has seen with M2000 fleet the limitations of a so small fleet and also how good are the Dassault birds (continued with Rafale).
The indian Rafale fleet will never stand at 36. Never.

Why is India going for su-30 + mig-29, when the PM himself said "agar rafale hota.....".

Don't make sense for me. Please enlighten if you can crack this?

Why is India going for su-30 + mig-29, when the PM himself said "agar rafale hota.....".

Don't make sense for me. Please enlighten if you can crack this?
Read the line, behind this line "Whatever adds to my overseas accounts"

Back
Top Bottom