What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions [Thread 2]

Yes of course it is a black hole generator capable of destroying planets.Please take your garbage to an Indian forum. Thank you.
Egyptians have decided to purchase 30 more (and later up to 100 units) just after an exercise in which Su35 was unable to target the Rafale....
So not a death star, but something exactly doing what it was supposed to do.

Threatened by Rafale aircraft, panicky Pakistan rushes to China to buy fighter jets and missiles

Not a death star, no.
So you allegedly claim that you are French but have an Indian source on the tip of your fingers.
No doubt some of you people will go to any level just to have a voice on PDF.
What combat record does the Rafale boost to have anyone concerned except bombing some Libyan ground targets with no air opposition.

So you allegedly claim that you are French but have an Indian source on the tip of your fingers.
No doubt some of you people will go to any level just to have a voice on PDF.
What combat record does the Rafale boost to have anyone concerned except bombing some Libyan ground targets with no air opposition.
I'm also on an indian forum, and a US one, and some french.
With the same nick name you can find me on https : // defence forum india.com/ on https ://www.strategic front.org/ on http://www.air-defense.net/forum/topic/20630-rafale/page/1465/?tab=comments#comment-1087121

The more information sources you have the better you are informed.

PS : Note that on this pak forum, I have to add some space in the internet adress if not it is written " ********* " to hide it. Never this kind of thing on an indian forum.

Last edited:
There was SAM in Lybia.
a not known Rafale raid destroyed a Turkish air base in Lybia last year. Air base protected by SAM.

Not our fault if no one want to fight against a Dassault made fighter ! :police:
Note that the first F16 shooted down in air air was destroyed by a Greek Mirage 2000 during a dog fight...

There was SAM in Lybia.
a not known Rafale raid destroyed a Turkish air base in Lybia last year. Air base protected by SAM.

Not our fault if no one want to fight against a Dassault made fighter ! :police:
Note that the first F16 shooted down in air air was destroyed by a Greek Mirage 2000 during a dog fight...
There were also SAMs in IOK but look what happened......besides is the Rafale now going to be promoted to be called a SAM Dodger. :lol:
And where does F-16 or Mirage-2000 come into a thread about Rafales except you are proving once again your real self.....India has Mirage-2000 while Pakistan flies F-16....Right,
So let me remind you that it were Indian Mirage-2000s that ran away from battle on 27.2.2019.

That's true!
@Windjammer sorry bro,I have to take the chance and upload the story of the dogfight

Screenshot_2021-08-16 F-16 Accidents Mishaps for the Turkish Air Force(1).png

There were also SAMs in IOK but look what happened......besides is the Rafale now going to be promoted to be called a SAM Dodger. :lol:
And where does F-16 or Mirage-2000 come into a thread about Rafales except you are proving once again your real self.....India has Mirage-2000 while Pakistan flies F-16....Right,
So let me remind you that it were Indian Mirage-2000s that ran away from battle on 27.2.2019.
Egypt has M2000, as Qatar, UAE, Taiwan....
Yes M2000 ran away. Because they were supposed to be on a classical near peace time flight, ie without the full load of missile, as it's often the case in France (only the 30mm bullets in the cannon).
In this kind of suden attack, the advantage if for the attack who sole knows where and when.

Note that when they bombed in pak after that, no one for counter them.

If you have a doubt about my real country, find my self on this french forum, with more than 5000 posts : http://www.air-defense.net/forum/topic/20630-rafale/page/1898/ 6th post of the page...

Last edited:
Egypt has M2000, as Qatar, UAE, Taiwan....
Yes M2000 ran away. Because they were supposed to be on a classical near peace time flight, ie without the full load of missile, as it's often the case in France (only the 30mm bullets in the cannon).
In this kind of suden attack, the advantage if for the attack who sole knows where and when.

Note that when they bombed in pak after that, no one for counter them.

If you have a doubt about my real country, find my self on this french forum, with more than 5000 posts : http://www.air-defense.net/forum/topic/20630-rafale/page/1898/ 6th post of the page...
So after their failed misadventure with Spice Bombs the previous day, the next day the Indian Mirages were out leisurely on a sight seeing flight :laugh: ....you are a genius . While some expecting a response from the PAF were on armed CAP, others were scrambled upon detecting PAF assault but astonishingly both Mirages bugged out of the area ......both claiming Radar malfunction..... realistically the sight and news of an SU-30 getting an AMRAAM out of Blue and deep inside own airspace had everyone of IAF pilots scrambling for dear lives.....so find the facts before behaving like a blind leading blind....which is forte of the Indians.

I'm aware of the incident and read about it sometimes ago.....I never doubted it but what was the purpose of it being dragged here.
🤷‍♂️ I don't know. But you did make me wonder,why didn't the Indians use their Mirage 2000s in 2019?
The HAF pilots highly value them (and especially the Mirage 2000-5 Mk 2) because they came on top in the Aegean many times in the role of interception and dogfight.But then again,HAF are HAF pilots and IAF are IAF.
Maybe the Indians would be bad even with Rafales.

🤷‍♂️ I don't know. But you did make me wonder,why didn't the Indians use their Mirage 2000s in 2019?
The HAF pilots highly value them (and especially the Mirage 2000-5 Mk 2) because they came on top in the Aegean many times in the role of interception and dogfight.But then again,HAF are HAF pilots and IAF are IAF.
Maybe the Indians would be bad even with Rafales.
It's an old saying, a plane is only good as it's pilot.
They did try to use their Mirages to launch Israeli Spice bombs against a seminary which wildly fell off target into some woodland.....next day when PAF responded, two of the Indian mirages which were in the arena reported Radar malfunctions and ran away from the battle.
Before this, Indians use to boost that their SU-30 (which they lovingly called Asian Raptor) is an overkill of the PAF and it's meant for the Chinese Air Force....where as their MiG-29s are enough to take care of entire PAF.
And guess what....when the test came, no MiG-29 was visible and the so called Asian Raptor was re designated as the AMRAAM Dodger.

Egyptians have decided to purchase 30 more (and later up to 100 units) just after an exercise in which Su35 was unable to target the Rafale....
So not a death star, but something exactly doing what it was supposed to do.

100 Rafale awesome, congratulations perhaps you should learn Arabic and hop over to an Egyptian forum to plug more Rafales. More sure you don't give any for free this time.

Good bye...:wave:

Back
Top Bottom