What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions [Thread 2]

India to boost Rafale capabilities with HAMMER (Highly Agile Modular Munition Extended Range)missiles under an emergency order. India has ordered them from the French Military Inventory. Hammer can hit Hard targets and Bunkers with accuracy in Mountainous landscapes like Ladakh.

https://www.aninews.in/news/nationa...ncy-order20200723134530/#.XxlVoDV6CzQ.twitter

The Indians are purchasing advance TOYS from every possible avenue to counter the Chinese. We should be vigilant as well as they may be used against us too. I hope we have contingency plans in place to counter the Indian Spending spree.

India is under the impression, Pakistan is likely to initiate a conflict next year with huge Chinese military backing.

India will be BANKRUPT very soon, already its economy is sinking.

When people are eating dead animal on the roads in India to survive the pandemic, the audacity by the current Hindu terrorist regime to go on "buying" spree is very telling. Guess the rodents called "citizens" of India do not matter.

The Indians are purchasing advance TOYS from every possible avenue to counter the Chinese. We should be vigilant as well as they may be used against us too. I hope we have contingency plans in place to counter the Indian Spending spree.

I agree with your point but there are two things,

1. We don't have money to match every single shit India does.
2. They are buying a missile that they haven't even used for once and they are going to deploy it successfully ASAP, I don't think so. They have had SPICE-2000 for over a decade at the time when they actually used it in real action and what was its result, 100% success in Indian Media, and 0% on the ground. So what will happen to the missile which will be deployed without any experience?

This acquisition is more of a show-off than having any strategic benefits, in the short run.

Last edited:
Well according to the leading Global institutions your economy has taken a massive hit due to Covid, care to do some research dear.

What about Pakistan?

For us, its a very temporary... Economy like China and India can recover very easily and don't worry... We will not go ask for loans from anyone to run the country.

I would say that 99℅ is impossible.
mitron%207.jpg

Bilkul sahi pakde hain.

India's military preparedness against China would take care of Pakistan by default.

India to boost Rafale capabilities with HAMMER (Highly Agile Modular Munition Extended Range)missiles under an emergency order. India has ordered them from the French Military Inventory. Hammer can hit Hard targets and Bunkers with accuracy in Mountainous landscapes like Ladakh.

https://www.aninews.in/news/nationa...ncy-order20200723134530/#.XxlVoDV6CzQ.twitter

pity.. they still have idiots to fly them

Back
Top Bottom