What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions [Thread 2]

Don't we say "Patience is a virtue" ?
patience is a virtue, but to much patience is bad for you.

We had a strategy,it was to make the indians drink much wine so that we sign the deal secretly. But as a french would never resist to wine,we are worried that we may all end up drunk and see our plans fail. :P @Nilgiri @PARIKRAMA
great thats all we need the french spiking the indians tea or as they call it "chia" no wonder they are slow, slurring their words and doing weird stuff.
look at modi, he's getting handsie with the crown prince.
what have you done. mind you im now starting to think you load are drunk to. remember you asked @PARIKRAMA out on a date? hence why you have the sudden urge to go to india?:P
@Nilgiri then there will be a cultural "exchange";)
_85807345_05_modi-in-dubai.jpg

heck he's giving the french a bear hug. probably thanking him for the great "tea"
1034389-modimain-1453794361-348-640x480.jpg

I just wish you French somehow taught those snobby Brits a lesson under Napoleon. That was the best chance anyone had in history!
thats just rude,

That's pretty difficult when they form a coalition with pretty much all countries of Europe against Napoléon and France. :tdown:
@Blue Marlin

Yah but when he was going from strength to strength...and the brits had who?....portugal? :P

Fix up iberia, ignore Russia, keep the eye on the prize across the channel :)

But he let the first fester, ventured disastorusly into the 2nd and lost hope for the 3rd because of trafalgar. :(

Then of course you are going to have a coalition form against you....gotta keep stuff simple and direct :P

That's pretty difficult when they form a coalition with pretty much all countries of Europe against Napoléon and France. :tdown:
@Blue Marlin
im not a history guy all i now is that we had the world largest empire and had control of a large number of strategic places. such as singapore hk,malaysia and so on.
so yeah i only know we had the world largest empire, im gonna say it again, we had the world largest empire.
Hey its not a full on smooch like Brezhnev/Honecker. Give us a break! :P
you keep telling your self that.
you should do what the french are doing. and spike their tea or chia (im i saying that right? chia)

Yah but when he was going from strength to strength...and the brits had who?....portugal? :P

Fix up iberia, ignore Russia, keep the eye on the prize across the channel :)

But he let the first fester, ventured disastorusly into the 2nd and lost hope for the 3rd because of trafalgar. :(

Then of course you are going to have a coalition form against you....gotta keep stuff simple and direct :P

@Blue Marlin

jo.jpg

No,now they are our allies,we would fight together in case of any wars against us........ But to be honest,I wonder who will backstab the other first. :P

so yeah i only know we had the world largest empire, im gonna say it again, we had the world largest empire.

Oh please....

there are bigger accomplishments to be had

d74af006c6e2cc6bf60ceeb757de82b6.jpg

========

you should do what the french are doing. and spike their tea or chia (im i saying that right? chia)

CHAI....what kind of british person are you??!?!? Chia...:hitwall:

@Blue Marlin

View attachment 329351

No,now they are our allies,we would fight together in case of any wars against us........ But to be honest,I wonder who will backstab the other first. :P

I see a caption contest in the making....

@Blue Marlin

View attachment 329351

mind you were like bros now so........ meh, the past is the past and lets not get beat up on who was bigger than who.

Oh please....

there are bigger accomplishments to be had
CHAI....what kind of british person are you??!?!? Chia...:hitwall:

I see a caption contest in the making....
i have been to pakistanis and indian houses you know, but its been like a month so i got mixed up a bit.
i love milk tea. they've been coming to mine so its good old yorkshires tea

mind you were like bros now so........ meh, the past is the past and lets not get beat up on who was bigger than who.

It has been said quite a few times, that one Frenchman invaded Britain in 1066....and Britain never got invaded again :P

i have been to pakistanis and indian houses you know, but its been like a month so i got mixed up a bit.
i love milk tea. they've been coming to mine so its good old yorkshires tea

Yah the word comes from the same root as "China" the home of tea...."Chai - na"....easy way to remember hehe.

Good to see British palate is expanding. Though you probably couldnt handle the really sugary powerful stuff in parts of India.

It has been said quite a few times, that one Frenchman invaded Britain in 1066....and Britain never got invaded again :P

Yah the word comes from the same root as "China" the home of tea...."Chai - na"....easy way to remember hehe.

Good to see British palate is expanding. Though you probably couldnt handle the really sugary powerful stuff in parts of India.
at first it was very over whelming. when i saw how they were making it.......they were pouring sugar in the pan, pouring sugar. now they have 2 pans one for me with 2 tea spoons of sugar and the "diabetes" version for the rest of them.

at first it was very over whelming. when i saw how they were making it.......they were pouring sugar in the pan, pouring sugar. now they have 2 pans one for me with 2 tea spoons of sugar and the "diabetes" version for the rest of them.

Do you like coffee by any chance?

nescafe gold all the way

Ah then, you will appreciate the southern indian culture of preferring coffee over tea (which is the popular beverage in the north).

If you do get the chance, you should try what is known as Madras filter coffee....or Mysore filter coffee or just "Indian filter coffee". There is an ingredient called "chicory" in it that gives it a really nice aroma and special smooth flavour.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_filter_coffee

One of my favourites of all time....an aroma I grew up with since childhood (though strangely I am not addicted/dependent on it).

A good south indian restaurant or traditional family should have it methinks.

No,now they are our allies,we would fight together in case of any wars against us........ But to be honest,I wonder who will backstab the other first
I hope they will remain our allie. Don't forget WW1 and 2 !

but this should not make us blind : they are still and even under the influence of the uncle Sam....

Back
Top Bottom