What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions [Thread 2]

It's nicely going...New news popping up every day. F16 F16 EF ...With immense delay. Dassault will learn a lot from this deal.

* MOD knows IAF has selected one of the best Aircraft from the 6

What do you mean "one of the best"? Can any other MMRCA aircraft fly THIS close to an NH90 and then maneuver? Huh?

NH90_Rafale.jpg

I think not.

Well just for your knowledge We will never be facing F22 as adversary , Period
but you may be facing j 20 which is going to squat your su 30 like flies due to its huge rcs while f18 has low rcs due to encased weapons and have much better ew then any of the 6 mmrca jets in its growler configuration.its the only 4 gen jet that can survive 5 gen jet's attack and hurt them back.rest its your money your choice.

Au revoir Rafale.Dassault you are doomed to remain a cottage aerospace industry forever.Don't worry about competition from India for India's ambitions are much more than you can digest.Keep this up and you'll go the way of Alstom one day.

One good thing that came out of MMRCA saga is that at least the IAF brass and the tender writers scored some decent sized bribes.
Let this be warning to prospective sellers,no matter how much Arup Raha bitches to the press about Rafales during negotiations, no deal will be signed if it doesn't make economic sense.India is a banana republic no more even if still corrupt.

^^ I was kinda hoping the jingos would stay off the thread but Noooo.....they are PERSISTENT.

At one hand, we have indigenous jingos who are buthurt that Rafale is winning & their paid masters' planes are loosing (EF, US jets).

At the other hand, we have jingos from across the border who're buthurt about basically anything related to India - MMRCA being one of the subjects.

Only one event can answer everything : final contract signature. But it is damn well illusive.

Leave the low-IQ individuals alone. No matter what you push in their face, they will choose to live in their perpetual delusions. These are the same guys who claim F-35 will drop anything in the sky for the next 40 years.

^^ I was kinda hoping the jingos would stay off the thread but Noooo.....they are PERSISTENT.

At one hand, we have indigenous jingos who are buthurt that Rafale is winning & their paid masters' planes are loosing (EF, US jets).

At the other hand, we have jingos from across the border who're buthurt about basically anything related to India - MMRCA being one of the subjects.

Only one event can answer everything : final contract signature. But it is damn well illusive.

Leave the low-IQ individuals alone. No matter what you push in their face, they will choose to live in their perpetual delusions. These are the same guys who claim F-35 will drop anything in the sky for the next 40 years.
and here i was thinking our neighbors would have developed the capability to properly debate without throwing personal insults but no some guys just can't change.my sole intention here was to engage in constructive debate with our neighbors but after your reply what i would like to say to you is that you can take your mmrca or rafale up your *** for all i care and never reply to me until you learn how to talk without personal attacks.

Au revoir Rafale.Dassault you are doomed to remain a cottage aerospace industry forever.Don't worry about competition from India for India's ambitions are much more than you can digest.Keep this up and you'll go the way of Alstom one day.

One good thing that came out of MMRCA saga is that at least the IAF brass and the tender writers scored some decent sized bribes.
Let this be warning to prospective sellers,no matter how much Arup Raha bitches to the press about Rafales during negotiations, no deal will be signed if it doesn't make economic sense.India is a banana republic no more even if still corrupt.

The day the indian aerospace industry would have the same current technologies,skills,knowledge of Dassault,then we could talk about it.

but you may be facing j 20 which is going to squat your su 30 like flies due to its huge rcs while f18 has low rcs due to encased weapons and have much better ew then any of the 6 mmrca jets in its growler configuration.its the only 4 gen jet that can survive 5 gen jet's attack and hurt them back.rest its your money your choice.
Su30 will be modernized into Super su 30 and by time j20 is combat ready we will have FGFA flying in Indian colors.

The day the indian aerospace industry would have the same current technologies,skills,knowledge of Dassault,then we could talk about it.
You french sir first worry about civil war , ISIS and refugee crisis is at your door step knocking hard

The point of this comment ?
Tend to your economy , you need all the money to put house in order stop the hard bargain and cooperate with India in rafale procurement. We can simply say no to this deal and look elsewhere F18 sh is standing with open arms.

Back
Top Bottom