What's new

Daniyal Aziz making fun of cancer

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Daniyal Aziz PMLN made fun cancer pasient ... f*** idiot and u always find them in pmln.

disgustingly low, what a cheapster he is.

how can you make fun of cancer patients, which is thoroughly a painful procedure?

Daniyal Aziz PMLN made fun cancer pasient ... f*** idiot and u always find them in pmln.

Wasn't IK verbally abusing SS just a few months ago, that he was on a corruption related business trip, when he went there to get his blood transfused due to his Cancer, and was back in 4 days????

And weren't people on here saying such abusive crap that was disturbing to even comprehend??? If this guy really said it (and its not manufactured) then he has ill manners, like IK and the rest of the gang on here who were verbally abused a cancer patient when he went for medical treatment in the UK.

And believe me, you want to find effing idiots in whole sale quantity, look no further. IK's PTI's "leader list" has them all (feeder list to me as all these guys feed negativity and gangster like behavior to each other). The entire political crap of Pakistan, who couldn't found a home anywhere....found "leadership roles" in PTI. The most organized lying ever seen since Hitler's time :yahoo:

I am not PMLN or PTI supporter but personal attacks should be avoided a friendly advise.:tup:

You can't blame them. Their leader does it and they are following it without using common sense. A blind leading another blind fits right here.

Leaders are like parents, they turn out to be bad, the children (followers in this case) will be as effed up as the leaders. Like IK, like his followers. All big mouths, no work, no progress for Pakistan, just damage and lying everywhere you see!!!

Last edited:
disgustingly low, what a cheapster he is.

how can you make fun of cancer patients, which is thoroughly a painful procedure?

Weren't you and your buddies (paid propagandists) on here verbally abusing SS when he went to UK for his blood transfusion a few months ago due to his cancer? Its amazing how disgustingly inhumane you guys can be. When someone else does it, you hurt. When you do it, somehow its the word of God coming from the challenged IK!!!

Unlike you, who support every lie and wrong of IK. I on the other hand think this is very low and wrong of this guy. He should follow HIS leaders, who, even getting verbally abused for months by IK, still refer to him as Mr. Khan. Apparently, this guy's been following IK too much, instead of NS, as his mouth is as loud as IK's is. Care for humanity, families, daughters, elderly is a universal right. IK should've thought of it before abusing all the above categories. Now people are responding and you guys call it "low"??? It is low to normal people like us. Shouldn't be to you guys as this is the crap you've been saying everywhere, including the media. Go figure!

Such Cheap shots even on hospital . :( Why don't danial aziz open free cancer hospital.

Wasn't IK verbally abusing SS just a few months ago, that he was on a corruption related business trip, when he went there to get his blood transfused due to his Cancer, and was back in 4 days????

And weren't people on here saying such abusive crap that was disturbing to even comprehend??? If this guy really said it (and its not manufactured) then he has ill manners, like IK and the rest of the gang on here who were verbally abused a cancer patient when he went for medical treatment in the UK.

And believe me, you want to find effing idiots in whole sale quantity, look no further. IK's PTI's "leader list" has them all (feeder list to me as all these guys feed negativity and gangster like behavior to each other). The entire political crap of Pakistan, who couldn't found a home anywhere....found "leadership roles" in PTI. The most organized lying ever seen since Hitler's time :yahoo:

You can't blame them. Their leader does it and they are following it without using common sense. A blind leading another blind fits right here.

Leaders are like parents, they turn out to be bad, the children (followers in this case) will be as effed up as the leaders. Like IK, like his followers. All big mouths, no work, no progress for Pakistan, just damage and lying everywhere you see!!!

Do u dream about these things ? In another post u ran away when could not give proofs. Can u show us were did IK abused SS about his treatment ?

Hmm seems like a good future leader for this country, people in Pakistan love to have such assholes lead them everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom