What's new

Dalai Lama's visit has seriously damaged ties with India: China

No is denying that there are no Indians in China , even TCS has 5500 employees in China ... its China who is declaring the ties damaged due to dalai lama's visit and on the other hand veto the declaration of Terrorist Maulana Masood Azhar :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TCS_China
China's Guangzhou City, once praised as "garden city". Now it's ironic that "chocolate city"... Because there are too many black and other people from with dark skin countries in Guangzhou... Another joke saying —— “Guangzhou is now the capital of the third world”.

As to whether they heard this kind of propaganda in china. I don't know. But I think dalai lama should join the India nationality. What? India like traitors?

360截图20161006020936571.jpg

Your Pakistani friends will not be happy if you allow Indian having businesses in China :)
Very strange?
Obama's brother also lives in China, and 13 years, and did not hear the Chinese people are not happy.

Again I am sying same if any Indian living in China illegally then you have right to punish him or her as per your laws ...you can name your city what ever you want to ... you can call your country third world its your wish ....... Dalai Lama is respected personality around the world , we consider him relegious leader ad he is free to go anywhere in India , our country our rules .... HE is living with peace in India and motivating millions to follow right path , we are proud to have Dalai Lama in our country even US presidents meet him :)

Bill Clinton meeting Dalai Lama

George Bush senior meeting Dalai Lama

China's Guangzhou City, once praised as "garden city". Now it's ironic that "chocolate city"... Because there are too many black and other people from with dark skin countries in Guangzhou... Another joke saying —— “Guangzhou is now the capital of the third world”.

As to whether they heard this kind of propaganda in china. I don't know. But I think dalai lama should join the India nationality. What? India like traitors?

View attachment 388944

Better ask any Pakistani how they feel if , Indians do business and live in china , you will get what i mean ???
Very strange?
Obama's brother also lives in China, and 13 years, and did not hear the Chinese people are not happy.

Why do the Chinese have a problem with this great man, not like he's a figurehead for some jihadi terrorists who are out to kill them.

In response to this gave provocation by India towards China

1) China would start building military bases all around India
2) China would share and build nuclear weapons with Pakistan
3) China would build up Pakistani military to the teeth
4) China would oppose NSG membership for India
5) China would oppose UNSC membership for India
6) China would veto banning terrorists like Massod Azhar by UN
7) China would deploy its soldiers in Pakistan
8) Will Build Naval base in Gwadar
9) Will Build Naval base in Coco Island
10 Will Build Naval base in Hambantota

India - now, you are a goner. China is angry.

View attachment 388944

Very strange?
Oh If there is no Gujarat massacre. No freedom fighters in Kashmir and Manipur, Assam... I almost believe you, India is a “peaceful country”

0060TKingw1eznmv1mcyng309w05k0uv.jpg

0060TKingw1f0508ovb9kg30b408c4gq.jpg

0060TKingw1eznmvew0cqg309w05kwo6.jpg

0060TKingw1f0aljhayjsg30b408ctrh.jpg

0060TKingw1f0509d7xhvg30b408cb0j.jpg

0066jMacjw1et4qba9rdvg30a80axhdt.gif

20151210194224_LvUcC.gif

Thugs disguised as saints? Interesting!

Last edited:
Hahahaaa.... You are already doing it all. Whats new in it?

In response to this gave provocation by India towards China

1) China would start building military bases all around India
2) China would share and build nuclear weapons with Pakistan
3) China would build up Pakistani military to the teeth
4) China would oppose NSG membership for India
5) China would oppose UNSC membership for India
6) China would veto banning terrorists like Massod Azhar by UN
7) China would deploy its soldiers in Pakistan
8) Will Build Naval base in Gwadar
9) Will Build Naval base in Coco Island
10 Will Build Naval base in Hambantota

India - now, you are a goner. China is angry.

Oh If there is no Gujarat massacre. No freedom fighters in Kashmir and Manipur, Assam... I almost believe you, India is a “peaceful country”

0060TKingw1eznmv1mcyng309w05k0uv.jpg

0060TKingw1f0508ovb9kg30b408c4gq.jpg

0060TKingw1eznmvew0cqg309w05kwo6.jpg

0060TKingw1f0aljhayjsg30b408ctrh.jpg

0060TKingw1f0509d7xhvg30b408cb0j.jpg

0066jMacjw1et4qba9rdvg30a80axhdt.gif

20151210194224_LvUcC.gif

Thugs disguised as saints? Interesting!
@Crixus
Do I need a picture of Gujarat? Or Kashmir and Manipur?
Indian Authorities Unleashed Excessive Force Against Kashmir
Protesters

found that police used 12-gauge shotguns loaded with metal pellets that directly caused an estimated 5,200 injuries and at least a dozen fatalities. ”
:pissed:

印度狗,滚.png

印度动乱.jpg

:enjoy:

Tianamen square is in India and see what Indian did there :

Just for your refreshment :
https://www.britannica.com/event/Tiananmen-Square-incident

We Envy peaceful China :)
360截图-188453156.jpg

Don't envy us.
Indians in China is really good, they have begun to participate in China entertainment. Recently in Jiangsu TV.
360截图-188795656.jpg

The whole point of picture pasted by me was :
people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

the whole point is its Indian territory , Indian rules ,China can whine as much as they want

@Crixus
Do I need a picture of Gujarat? Or Kashmir and Manipur?
Indian Authorities Unleashed Excessive Force Against Kashmir
Protesters

found that police used 12-gauge shotguns loaded with metal pellets that directly caused an estimated 5,200 injuries and at least a dozen fatalities. ”
:pissed:

View attachment 388955
View attachment 388956
:enjoy:

The whole point of picture pasted by me was :
people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

the whole point is its Indian territory , Indian rules ,China can whine as much as they want
Who's in the glass house?
Time has changed china. Let China into high -HDI countries...
But time has not changed in India.
005MLlt2gw1euvbwmchbxg309v05kkjm.gif

Many ppl believe Kerala and Tamil Nadu would be better off as independent countries. that might give China something to work on as far as counteractions are concerned.

Dont forget Kashmir and the Northeast of India.

Back
Top Bottom