What's new

'Cyber-Hindus': India's new breed of political activists

Who came up with this term of cyber Hindus?:hitwall:
i prefer calling BJP supporters Bhagva,at least this sounds better.

Anyone who talks against Congress is labelled Internet Hindu by default.

What about other rioters ? Wasn't it a state sponsored genocide ? Shouldn't Tytler be hanged ?

Shouldn't Rajeev Gandhi's named be removed from RG Khel Ratna etc. ?

Why there is not a single conviction in 30 years ?

They should ALL be hanged. When have I ever denied this. I say they DID this so HANG them and trhat Congress is PROTECTING THEM so they're DUMB. Unlike you, who are protecting Modi despite him being a murderer and rioter.

'Rajiv Gandhi's name be removed form Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna'- that's all you got?

They should ALL be hanged. When have I ever denied this. I say they DID this so HANG them and trhat Congress is PROTECTING THEM so they're DUMB. Unlike you, who are protecting Modi despite him being a murderer and rioter.
'Rajiv Gandhi's name be removed form Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna'- that's all you got?
You haven't proved tome Modi is a rioter or a murderer. No one has. Instead, Gujarat has most peaceful decade since our independence. It speaks for itself.

You have misused CBI and all by all length and breadth, used tainted IPS officers, still couldn't prove anything.

No i think anyone who supports BJP is called that.
Now it has changed. If I am against Congress, I will be called Cyber Hindu. But I am Hindu and always on cyber world.

You haven't proved tome Modi is a rioter or a murderer. No one has. Instead, Gujarat has most peaceful decade since our independence. It speaks for itself.

You have misused CBI and all by all length and breadth, used tainted IPS officers, still couldn't prove anything.

Now it has changed. If I am against Congress, I will be called Cyber Hindu. But I am Hindu and always on cyber world.

So we're honest and ask for Sajjan kumar and others be hanged (he too has not been convicted by your logic)- you're dishonest and protect a rioter and murderer- and that's why people should vote BJP....

So we're honest and ask for Sajjan kumar and others be hanged (he too has not been convicted by your logic)- you're dishonest and protect a rioter and murderer- and that's why people should vote BJP....
He is not even convicted. Rather he has brought peace to the state.

He is not even convicted. Rather he has brought peace to the state.

Technically neither has Sajjan Kumar being convicted. But that doesn't stop us from wantign him hanged. Kicking enough muslim @$$es to keep them cowed down is not 'bringing peace'. There are no hindu-muslim clashes is pakistan coz there really are no more hindus left.

Technically neither has Sajjan Kumar being convicted. But that doesn't stop us from wantign him hanged. Kicking enough muslim @$$es to keep them cowed down is not 'bringing peace'. There are no hindu-muslim clashes is pakistan coz there really are no more hindus left.
And there are Muslims living with no problem. You do realize that BJP swept in all Muslim dominated regions of Gujarat in last Municiplaity elections.

And there are Muslims living with no problem. You do realize that BJP swept in all Muslim dominated regions of Gujarat in last Municiplaity elections.

Yeah, they did. While I have my own theories and articles pointing out how their voting patterns were managed, forget all that. Key question- you are protecting a rioter and a murderer- Congress can win a 100 times in Punjab and Delhi (3 times ina row) yet Sajjan Kumar has to be brought to book. Strangely Modi should not be brought to book? Becuase 'muslims voted BJP'? You should start accepting that you are hypocritical and that unlike the congress, you are shielding and protecting a known murderer basis flimsy excuses.

Yeah, they did. While I have my own theories and articles pointing out how their voting patterns were managed, forget all that. Key question- you are protecting a rioter and a murderer- Congress can win a 100 times in Punjab and Delhi (3 times ina row) yet Sajjan Kumar has to be brought to book. Strangely Modi should not be brought to book? Becuase 'muslims voted BJP'? You should start accepting that you are hypocritical and that unlike the congress, you are shielding and protecting a known murderer basis flimsy excuses.
Do you remember who was CM of Maharashtra at the time of Mumbai Riots in 1992-93?

Last edited:
WHy don't you tell me why one should vote for BJP when they're as corrupt as congress and will also get into all sorts of social engineering. BJP's statistics of economic growth are FALSE. They opposed economic reforms, still oppose FDI in retail and pension. All that they did is take credit for the momentum in economy which came after the reforms and sit pretty on it. You have a p-arty that is basically out of the stone age, just as corrupt and engineers and riots. You tell me why should anyone vote for BJP?

How many times you have seen me wasting my time and energy championing for Modi or BJP? But you are always seen here putting a lot of time & energy bashing Modi & BJP, that's why I was suggesting that you can spend some of that time & energy in positive campaign for Congress instead of negative campaign against its opposition; it will serve the same purpose but in a far better manner. At least we could ponder over your points on why one should vote for Congress.
People who can highlight positive aspects of this Congress Govt. are very hard to find nowadays, you could be a pleasant exception.

you forgot to add that repeating 24/7 if Modi had headache its fault of Muslim appeasing policy of congress as doctor linked to the later gave him a green color pill.

Jana ji, are you a cyber Muslim or a cyber Pathan or are you a nastik journalist? :D

Back
Top Bottom