What's new

'Cyber-Hindus': India's new breed of political activists

i believe if someone does not like me its their headache if they failed to understand me :)

whatever you assume that does not affect me at all neither whatever i am

btw, in your signature you forgot to mention lower caste hindus and reservations.

The so called 'Cyber Hindus' feed off of Modi, Muslims and of course any mention of lower castes will proclaim no casteism and reservation.

Persecution complex mixed with a sense of entitlement can be a heady cocktail.

@seiko is a Anti Nationalist. WTH???

I know @seiko personally. He is as Indian as they come. He is just not a Hindu, which sometimes rubs some people the wrong way. So be it. Its really no skin off anyone's back. India is a free and secular country and the world is full of people you cannot stand. Deal with it.

Haven't you read her comments??? be as offensive as you can be.

Well, she is crude at times, but since I can (and often do) be cruder, she never offends me.

btw, in your signature you forgot to mention lower caste hindus and reservations.

The so called 'Cyber Hindus' feed off of Modi, Muslims and of course any mention of lower castes will proclaim no casteism and reservation.

My signature is statement word to word by an Indian :) and i strictly follow the ethics while quoting someone else.

i dont believe in inserting own words in someone else's statement.

My signature is statement word to word by an Indian :) and i strictly follow the ethics while quoting someone else.

i dont believe in inserting own words in someone else's statement.

You might in the future, want to be careful of using Sagarika Ghose as a source. She is know for vacuous statements and her analysis is quite asinine,

I know you use The Hindu, so you are on the right track, and when the more hawkish of my Indian compatriots here accuse the publication of being leftists, it merely cements my assumptions even more

:D

I know you use The Hindu, so you are on the right track, and when the more hawkish of my Indian compatriots here accuse the publication of being leftists, it merely cements my assumptions even more

:D

well even if you or anyone else accuse it for whatever reason, the fact remains that it brings you quality sans bias

I hate congress open corruption, misrule and subversion of democratic system. I must be a cyber Hindu. I certainly can not have legitimate concerns about corruption, misrule, mafia, dalal and boot licking culture in delhi.

@Bang Galore are you a cyber Hindu? This certainly puts you in a tight spot :)

cyber Hindu? Funny thing, I get called many names by different people. Guess that means I'm on the right path........

stop being a verbose idiot,your micro observations are are irrelevant here.

u dont know the reality of reservations at all.

what bashing of lower castes?

Maybe u have guilt as a Nair,please dont talk for other people.
This Idot doenst know Today most of the People who Lead BJP and Hindu Nationalistic Politics are all from Low caste...

Let that be Modiji who is a OBC or Shivraj Singh CM of MP is also a OBC ... the first OBC to become a State CM was Kalyan Singh of BJP similarly the First Dalit to become a National Parties President is also Bangaru Laxman of BJP ... Shushil Kumar Modi the BJP face in Bihar is also a OBC...

He also forgets that most Dalit parties like RPI and other smaller parties are with BJP today ...

And more to join BJP in Coming days ...

5,000 OBC leaders for BJP meet - The Hindu

And the basic principle of Hindu Nationalism is to remove caste system in Hinduism and unite Hindus ...

Well he has his own reasons for supporting Congress i respect that but it would be great if we all (from both parties) would keep the discussion civil for as long as it takes.
I had tried once with nextdoor n failed.... There nthng except his personal agenda so keep tryi hard with such nerds.....

Back
Top Bottom