What's new

CV-17 Shandong - Type 002 Aircraft Carrier News & Discussions

Congratulations China. :china:

kjnGzC5.jpg

China's 6 future aircraft carriers.

future_chinese_carriers.jpg

yes, but there's not going to be naval action I think for a long time but you must always be prepared. having a strong navy itself is a deterrence to prevent conflict breakout because then American side will also suffer heavy losses so everyone will think twice.
All these Carrier built is for deterrence, let USA be the world police. We can buckle down to our job.

Regarding this part about France got to remember they have three Mistrals that can fill in for that duty, if a situation arises that needs to be done with a carrier, they would be in a coalition most likely anyhow.

That being said, congrats, the first of anything isn't easy much less an aircraft carrier! :)
Mistral is not even a true carrier. It just a flat top. The power projection given is very limited. If enemy small rogue forces has mig-21. I don't think you expect tiger attack helo gunship to take it down?

But PLAN will be different. It can call upon J-15 to take on most conventional fighter jets anytime.

Type 002 is built in my homwtown, I feel so pround.

It says the turbine, the electricity system and the main systems had bee n in place before its launch. Highly impact! 3 and half years to build a 65000tons carriers, not bad.
you are of.dalian?

China didn't actively try to build carriers until recent years when everything was ready and mature. before that , China focused mainly on how to sink carriers, the goal we had already achieved by advanced anti ship missile systems. But once China starts to do sth, the speed always amazes the world, check China's past development in almost every thing, so it's safe to say that in the near future , China will be able to churn out carriers like everything we make now.

Mistral is not even a true carrier. It just a flat top. The power projection given is very limited. If enemy small rogue forces has mig-21. I don't think you expect tiger attack helo gunship to take it down?

But PLAN will be different. It can call upon J-15 to take on most conventional fighter jets anytime.
If French induct F35b, it will be a carrier with some fix.

This time USaa really face a capable and determined rival on the high sea. It's bully will end in Asia Pacific before year 2035.
In many modern era, carrier vs carrier is no more. China ASBM is enough to take out USN carrier.

PLAN carrier is used for power projection against small proxy nation serving the US imperialist and intimidation. To teach them a lesson abt going against China.
I would not expect China to build more 4 carrier for the sole purpose of proxy war.

China didn't actively try to build carriers until recent years when everything was ready and mature. before that , China focused mainly on how to sink carriers, the goal we had already achieved by advanced anti ship missile systems. But once China starts to do sth, the speed always amazes the world, check China's past development in almost very thing, so it's safe to say that in the near future , China will be able to churn out carriers like everything we make now.
China Speed

In many modern era, carrier vs carrier is no more. China ASBM is enough to take out USN carrier.

PLAN carrier is used for power projection against small proxy nation serving the US imperialist and intimidation. To teach them a lesson abt going against China.
I would not expect China to build more 4 carrier for the sole purpose of proxy war.
For Japan. The others could be ignored.

You think French will induct F-35B? It will be a slap on the French pride. :enjoy:
Yeh, definitely

Past experiences tell us that once China gets hold of something, she can always narrow the gap bwt her and the best in the world in less than one decade and soon enough to squeeze her competitors out of business. That' s China speed.

You make an excellent point but just like you said on a previous post, doctrine is different between different forces(you mentioned about PLA having a missile force while the US doesn't) France works in 2 domains with different needs, NATO and its own personal one in Africa with its former colonies and overseas territories which don't have access to equipment like jets. They usually have fighter jets on land bases in the region to deal with such if needed anyhow. We could go on but I feel as if it will detract from the achievement this thread is about so maybe another time, another thread. :)

Past experiences tell us that once China gets hold of something, she can always narrow the gap bwt her and the best in the world in less than one decade and soon enough to squeeze her competitors out of business. That' s China speed.
Chinese is very excellent nation, one of its kind.

Back
Top Bottom