What's new

CV-17 Shandong - Type 002 Aircraft Carrier News & Discussions

Still its just a big boat that ppl have been building since the 40s , the hype is not worthy. Compared to the largest cargo spaceship china launched few weeks ago , this is nothing but mediocre news.
that is not a fair statement! both are very difficult task, cargo spaceship is not easy to do, so as aircraft carrier.

C-TgUR0UQAAPTuB.jpg

C-TgUR0VYAAnmJi.jpg

C-TglDAU0AAJv-v.jpg

C-Tgmn4UMAAJC1f.jpg

C-Tv6KQUQAA_nL8.jpg

J31 is smaller in size than J15, it's quite suitable for deck operation.
The first time i saw FC31 V2 enlarge its fusalage, i know is gonna be inducted on new carrier.

@Beast @cirr @cnleio Do we have CGI of J31 on type 002 carrier?

If China can induct 300 J31 V2/3 on our Catobar carriers, its a very good news for PAF.

52d0008d55f799f1202

52c0008d25cdf30a921

52c0008d25fa54a2b40

52c0008d2601f1ed23b

5300008d7d41fac6e6f

52c0008d25b20389d8d

Still its just a big boat that ppl have been building since the 40s , the hype is not worthy. Compared to the largest cargo spaceship china launched few weeks ago , this is nothing but mediocre news.
You are such a wet blanket. Its a big achievement as far as India and China are concerned.
I commend this member below who knows when not to be a spoiler.
This is factually incorrect.
But I don't want to say anything negative and compare anything at this good day for you guys.

Last edited:
Type 002 is built in my homwtown, I feel so pround.

It says the turbine, the electricity system and the main systems had bee n in place before its launch. Highly impact! 3 and half years to build a 65000tons carriers, not bad.

Just so that you know, the US took on average 3 years to build a Nimitz class nuclear carrier.

Perhaps time for China to speed things up?

I want to see J31 on our new carrier
Just so that you know, the US took on average 3 years to build a Nimitz class nuclear carrier.

Perhaps time for China to speed things up?
step by step, USA is still many years ahead. just can't rush it.

Very Happy to see this!

From front, with all those giant ribbons, the great ship looks like a Dragon coming at you..floatingly!!!

When you show Virtue, great things happen.

My friends, when you party tonight, raise a toast to your friends and well wishers abroad.

And tomorrow is the time to show Virtue again, onwards to building the next Floating Dragon!

I see great things happening for the Red Dragon!

Now enjoy and thank all those nameless, faceless workers who built the First 100% homebuilt AC!

Party time, baby!

Back
Top Bottom