What's new

CV-17 Shandong - Type 002 Aircraft Carrier News & Discussions

We don't need carriers but there will be one Chinese carrier in Indian ocean and that will be good for Pakistan because Gawader has the room and depth to dock carriers.
If PN spend 4 billions on 8 subs, means it also can afford a conventional carrier. As your economy keep improving, PN's demand will evolve as well. In the meantime, the dispatch of Chinese carrier to Indian Ocean carrys no malign intention. Cause Indian Ocean is not a disputed area as of now.

Good Job I hope Pakistan and China work to increase size of our Navy also and also after induction of VLS equipped Frigates and Destroyers in large numbers we should go for LHD in case we decide to stay in Pakistan only but if want global role and bases around the world or at least in middle east than we would need AC also.

Highlights of the following news article from the Xinhua News Agency: Construction of the new carrier started in Nov. 2013; the construction work inside the dry dock started in Mar. 2015

我国第二艘航空母舰下水仪式26日上午在中国船舶重工集团公司大连造船厂举行。

中共中央政治局委员、中央军委副主席范长龙出席仪式并致辞。

9时许,仪式在雄壮的国歌声中开始。按照国际惯例,剪彩后进行“掷瓶礼”。随着一瓶香槟酒摔碎舰艏,两舷喷射绚丽彩带,周边船舶一起鸣响汽笛,全场响起热烈掌声。航空母舰在拖曳牵引下缓缓移出船坞,停靠码头。

第二艘航空母舰由我国自行研制,2013年11月开工,2015年3月开始坞内建造。

目前,航空母舰主船体完成建造,动力、电力等主要系统设备安装到位。出坞下水是航空母舰建设的重大节点之一,标志着我国自主设计建造航空母舰取得重大阶段性成果。

下一步,该航空母舰将按计划进行系统设备调试和舾装施工,并全面开展系泊试验。

海军、中船重工集团领导沈金龙、苗华、胡问鸣,以及军地有关部门领导和科研人员、干部职工、参建官兵代表等参加仪式。

If PN spend 4 billions on 8 subs, means it also can afford a conventional carrier. As your economy keep improving, PN's demand will evolve as well. In the meantime, the dispatch of Chinese carrier to Indian Ocean carrys no malign intention. Cause Indian Ocean is not a disputed area as of now.
Pakistan got 2 ships from China and 4 from Turkey are under way plus 2 more will come from China. For Pakistan there is a more need of a Nuclear powered Sub. But a carrier will be a good choice for the future. Any how we have the Chinese carrier in the India Ocean soon. So this achievement is not just a good news for China but also for Pakistan.

xCP4bkf.jpg

:china::china::china::china::china:

Pakistan got 2 ships from China and 4 from Turkey are under way plus 2 more will come from China. For Pakistan there is a more need of a Nuclear powered Sub. But a carrier will be a good choice for the future. Any how we have the Chinese carrier in the India Ocean soon. So this achievement is not just a good news for China but also for Pakistan.
We shall throw a party tonight

Good Job I hope Pakistan and China work to increase size of our Navy also and also after induction of VLS equipped Frigates and Destroyers in large numbers we should go for LHD in case we decide to stay in Pakistan only but if want global role and bases around the world or at least in middle east than we would need AC also.
I think Type 54b or Type 52d is a good choice on the table

Rumours about conventional carrier were wrong looks like ski jump and not traditional launch

Type 002 is built in my hometown, I feel so proud.

Highlights of the following news article from the Xinhua News Agency: Construction of the new carrier started in Nov. 2013; the construction work inside the dry dock started in Mar. 2015

我国第二艘航空母舰下水仪式26日上午在中国船舶重工集团公司大连造船厂举行。

中共中央政治局委员、中央军委副主席范长龙出席仪式并致辞。

9时许,仪式在雄壮的国歌声中开始。按照国际惯例,剪彩后进行“掷瓶礼”。随着一瓶香槟酒摔碎舰艏,两舷喷射绚丽彩带,周边船舶一起鸣响汽笛,全场响起热烈掌声。航空母舰在拖曳牵引下缓缓移出船坞,停靠码头。

第二艘航空母舰由我国自行研制,2013年11月开工,2015年3月开始坞内建造。

目前,航空母舰主船体完成建造,动力、电力等主要系统设备安装到位。出坞下水是航空母舰建设的重大节点之一,标志着我国自主设计建造航空母舰取得重大阶段性成果。

下一步,该航空母舰将按计划进行系统设备调试和舾装施工,并全面开展系泊试验。

海军、中船重工集团领导沈金龙、苗华、胡问鸣,以及军地有关部门领导和科研人员、干部职工、参建官兵代表等参加仪式。
It says the turbine, the electricity system and the main systems had bee n in place before its launch. Highly impact! 3 and half years to build a 65000 tons carriers, not bad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom