What's new

Curfew imposed after Hindu-Muslim clashes in Indian city

What does this got to do with the point I made earlier? BTW could you please point out one single thing in Islam (proper Islam) that you feel need to be rectified? Perception is not reality my dear friend.

yaa the belief that everyone who is not a muslim will end up in hell

Thats exactly my point....

The same point I am saying... Chinki is a word, Our NE brothers are offended by this word, we banned it. Nigger is a word , but its banned coz its used in wrong way.

Simillarly Kaffir is a word which offend non-Muslims , so it should be banned or not used. The word malechh was used for Muslims, later it was stopped being used...

I am amazed! Get yourself familiarized with the term Kafir then.

Naastik comes from NA + AASTHA. means no NO FAITH.

Kaafir means one who doesnt believe in Supreme Almighty or Non-believer. Muslim think that only islam is path to God & no other GOD exist hence the word Kafir becomes a venomous word itself.

Indian Hindus have faith in Hinduism hence they are not Nastik.They believe in one-ness of Supreme God hence they are not Kafir too.

If Hindus start declaring that that Hinduism is the only true religion & no other religion is path of truth followed by calling all Muslims by a sanskrit/hindi word ADHARMI which non-religious & same like arabic/urdu word "kaafir" will muslim like to be called by such name???

What was that place where the lunatics attacked Mahaveer statues while showing solidarity for Myanmar incidents? Was that old city?

Also, I read a news in Ghaziabad where they burnt a police station when one of them found torn page of quran on railway track.. I was like is it India or Pakistan?

All during Akhilesh's rule.. Anyways, Mulayam singh was a known goon of Etawah so what else can be expected from the son of a goon!!

that attack happened in the heart of the city in Hazratganj, where most of the govt. offices are located and they (peaceful protestors) attacked buddha's statue and vehicles.

Naastik comes from NA + AASTHA. means no NO FAITH.

Kaafir means one who doesnt believe in Supreme Almighty or Non-believer. Muslim think that only islam is path to God & no other GOD exist hence the word Kafir becomes a venomous word itself.

Indian Hindus have faith in Hinduism hence they are not Nastik.They believe in one-ness of Supreme God hence they are not Kafir too.

If Hindus start declaring that that Hinduism is the only true religion & no other religion is path of truth followed by calling all Muslims by a sanskrit/hindi word ADHARMI which non-religious & same like arabic/urdu word "kaafir" will muslim like to be called by such name???

nicely said bro :)

How can mleccha or malechh be used for sub-continental muslims when most of them are rooted to this soil and to vedic origins?

I thought this term was used specifically for Persians when these two great civilizations abutted each other over 5+ millenia?

The term has its genesis is blood (genetics). Surely but a very small percentage of subcontinental Muslims would have intermingled non-Vedic blood?

Please educate me ......

Under curfew during Eid, just great.
Well, try calling some one at home(Pak) this Eid.

We are a nation that has first had temples torn down and looted.

Repeatedly.

We are also a nation where we have seen curfews on Janmashtami as well.

A religious festival is no excuse to riot and create a nuisance.

Behave and the curfew will be lifted.

We are a secular country of very religious people.

Learn to live together.
Good to see you back man.
How long till the next ban?:lol:

nothing happens when there is hindu festival, it all goes normal, but during muslim festivals, there is always a clash of hindu muslim

and indians tell us about tolerance to minorities

so much for being self righteous :blah::rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom