What's new

Curfew imposed after Hindu-Muslim clashes in Indian city

Not just Muslims I would pretty much find any person who wants to have more than 1 or 2 children and is poor and sterilise them, we tried this actually when their was a state of emergency between 1975 and 1977

Compulsory sterilization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

First thing I would need to do is declare a state of emergency then ban the internet and all media outlets so news of the mass sterilization can't reach out to the west also mobile phone signals must be cut for that to work. Next step is finally remove those slums in Mumbai and other cities.

This is stupid idea.
Best way to bring their all religious leader an ask them to work for better tomorrow, make 1 civil law for every body. reduce corruption in country, Use this population as men power. and make 1 child policy compulsory. If somebody want more than one, then cut all government benefits to these people. and If they go beyond 2 children then use forced sterilization.

Provide free school education and make it compulsory for every one.
Stop caste based reservation. Reservation should be on person economy condition.

People are not poor by their choice. Being poor is different thing and doing riots is different things.

Things are very tense now because of that murder anything could happen anyday I think

That murder was long back. After that another guy, Jithu Mohan was murdered.

Things are very tense now because of that murder anything could happen anyday I think

Things are more serious then you can imagine.
Problem is with this congress and other parties. They always busy in corruption and vote bank. Most parties like maya, mulayam, left, etc ll support congress to keep bjp away from central. So even if congress score 130-140. They ll come in power again.

People should give response to such riots. They should start believing in violence. If my house is only burning then what is the point of believing in non-violence. Many of us may survive as being silent but what about upcoming generation.

Lets face it guys this democracy crap does not work in India, Indira gandhi made alot of mistakes but she ruled with a iron fist and knew the long term problems we face.

Indra Gandhi was good in some point. and you gave the link about sterilization in India. Well this was Sanjay Gandhi idea to do that and he did it.
But in rest field she was devil. She did nothing good for India. Only one thing i liked about her was her aggressive nature towards pakistan.

BJP also do corruption look at the mining scam in Karnataka and last time they come to power they said they will build Ram temple but soon as they came they did nothing all this politics is rubbish. Democracy is a western idea we need a system which is for India, how much paisa we waste every election to promote these parties? crores

Karnataka is Yeddyurappa problem. He is above BJP in karnataka. If BJP went against him, BJP ll lose many seat in 2014 election. I do not support corruption but they do not have any other option.

Ram Temple should be build.

Democracy is good thing but Indian democracy is sh!t. Indian democracy and constitution was created to breed and save corrupt people.
State party should ban in central election. We should follow US party style.
you said crores :P CONGRESS spend 40 crore in DU election :D .

Look 90%-95% people are always sheep. rest people have to do all their jobs. But question do you come in 90-95% or do you come in rest ?
and what can you do for your own people ?

I think we need 1 strong leader to rule with a iron fist but also be fair to the people like a modern day King Yudhisthira, even Russia knows this democracy business is rubbish thats why Putin rigged the election and rules like that it is the best way.

Indian democracy is like that one single person can not do anything. If any common person want to come in politics than he can not come because he don't have any Godfather to back him. only 1 solution is we have to kill all these corrupt politicians and people. :D

That murder was long back. After that another guy, Jithu Mohan was murdered.

You have pretty much good information about kerala.

Thanks to that two of the most influential Hindu orgs which were at logger-heads have buried their difference and have decided to work together for a common cause. Talk is that even Left and RSS which were mortal enemies in Kerala have agreed to bury the hatchet atleast temporarily.

Which 2 hindu orgs are you talking about ???

Get the BJP in power and give them a clean 10 year run.

Get a Uniform Civil Code in place.

Same country. Same people. Same rules.

For all.

Ensure all kids go to school (mid day meals, penalties, parents being rounded up)

No young man should be seen 9 to 5 doing nothing, scratching his balls.

Government should put them to work.

Forcibly if need be.

Breaking stones, chopping grass if need be.

Honest wages for honest work.

Please round up all of your Muslims and start a massacre.

Sure we will do that... But first these up bhaiyas and malnourished bengalis ... And lungiss in kerala should learn a lesson of feeding snakes ...

You have pretty much good information about kerala.

What happens in Kerala directly affects TN. Why do you think there were protests in TN for that video...TN Muslims are not organized to indulge in such arson...its the effect of PFI and its allied orgs. Unlike Keralites, we might not be that tolerant.

Which 2 hindu orgs are you talking about ???

Well not exactly Hindu - but I was referring to the NSS and SNDP.

Sure we will do that... But first these up bhaiyas and malnourished bengalis ... And lungiss in kerala should learn a lesson of feeding snakes ...

Nice way to respect the country dude. :coffee:

Please round up all of your Muslims and start a massacre.

Actually we're more farsighted than that... we'll straight come for you guys.

The Hindu : Cities / Hyderabad : Hyderabad tense as protests erupt over temple structure

Tension escalated near the Charminar in the early hours of Thursday after a group of people objected to a tin-roofed shed structure being constructed at the Bhagya Laxmi temple adjacent to the historic monument.

The temple authorities took up construction activity late Wednesday and had erected scaffoldings on which tin sheets were being laid. However, people in the locality saw it as an attempt to expand the temple area. As news spread, a few hundred people gathered near the temple and raised protests.

What happens in Kerala directly affects TN. Why do you think there were protests in TN for that video...TN Muslims are not organized to indulge in such arson...its the effect of PFI and its allied orgs. Unlike Keralites, we might not be that tolerant.

It will be better if you remain intolerant ....

Well not exactly Hindu - but I was referring to the NSS and SNDP.

I was hoping that they will form some hindu league as said but they backed off.

Back
Top Bottom