What's new

Curfew imposed after Hindu-Muslim clashes in Indian city

so because a few degenerates committed some crimes, you want to blame all of the 160+ million Muslims in India?
Yeah totally sounds legit.

There is a show on America called "To catch a predator"
They set up a fake account and pretend to be young girls and try and trick guys into coming over so they can put them on TV and call the police. One time they caught an Indian on that show, now by your logic all Indians in US are pedophiles. :rolleyes:

not 160+ million, but some UPite Muslims. perception is not made by isolated cases, It is made by major cases.

The truth is "In Islamic UP, Muslims have gone crazy. 10 Major riots in 8 month is not good sign. Many policemen and Hindus died due to this drama... And irony is so called good muslims are lip-tight...

Muslim brothers, Stop playing "Good cop, Bad cop" with us...

You would see even now many Pakistanis from a certain province threatening the Muhajirs here with Army operations and taunting them with the 92 Op. Not that the Muhajirs are all saintly. But just saying that behind this facade of the united pakistaniyat there lies a deep seated ethnic suspicion that time and again becomes hatred. Just a little shake and it will come tumbling down.

Yes, even I have seen.

@ RazPak.. With all due respect I am least bother (in this thread) whats happen in Pakistan, (This is India thread not Karachi thread.) so please stop Karachi drama. It is no where related to India...

The topic is High voltage drama in UP... In just 8 months we saw 10 Major riots in UP under Khaleefa Mulla-yam rule. I am just saying that If Muslims don't stop it, something worst will happen..

If you look all 10 Major riots and many minor riots of last 8 months, It was driven by false propaganda and Muslim Criminals.

I love my Indian Muslim brothers, Thats why I am concerned. I don't want another godhra kind incident. I am just saying in this forum so that if something like godhra happen in UP, Pakistani Msulim must not start widow-cry.. My Pakistani brother be aware of attrocities done by Muslims in UP...

I love my Indian Muslim brothers, Thats why I am concerned. I don't want another godhra kind incident. I am just saying in this forum so that if something like godhra happen in UP, Pakistani Msulim must not start widow-cry.. My Pakistani brother be aware of attrocities done by Muslims in UP...

If you love them, you love them. You dont have to ******* justify or explain that to Pakistanis. :hitwall:

I know I should not say this but sterilisation in UP and Bihar would be my solution there is too many people having children they can't feed or look after and this will cause big problems later in India

Why not just kill all of them.. Cleanse them?

Thats too far murdering them but sterilisation would also help the country reduce it's population and protect the resources

It's not murder if it is for a just cause. Just kill a few here and there. That will help your nation.

That is wrong and you know it killing innocents is not allowed in any religion but sterilisation is excellent because it means they wont be able to have children so in time their population will die out. For example if i sterilise 10 million people today in future it will mean 50 million - 100 million less people? maybe

What is really the difference between killing directly and indirectly?

The same goal is achieved nonetheless.

UN and world media will have a riot over that but if we do sterilisation it won't look so bad as we can organise secret camps and ship people out there or trick them into it

Yeah, abducting and sterilizing them could work, but that is a challenge in it self. There are so many of them. Not all of the Muslims can be accounted for.

But dont SP get their main support from the Muslims?

Yeah they always got support because of SP policy. Mulayam ll keep doing this because he gets good seat in 2014 election, then he can fulfill his wish.
Look thing is most muslims vote in name of religion and their interest. They never vote in name of development, education, healthcare , corruption etc etc. They don't care about these things. They don't wanna pay tax, most hate hindu but yeah they enjoy government facilities on hindu people paid tax money. Some people may say that they don't but come to ground reality.

And government can not change their mentality . Good muslims need to come forward to change their people mentality. But good muslims always do nothing .

Even in South there is big problems in Kerala have you heard of the popular front of india? these bastards are chopping the hands of people one guy I know he was killed outside of college by these dogs

Thanks to that two of the most influential Hindu orgs which were at logger-heads have buried their difference and have decided to work together for a common cause. Talk is that even Left and RSS which were mortal enemies in Kerala have agreed to bury the hatchet atleast temporarily.

Back
Top Bottom