What's new

Curfew imposed after Hindu-Muslim clashes in Indian city

Will this escalate tensions between India and Pakistan?

Muslim have upper hand in this violence so Pakistanis will not be bothered by this.
Wish Hindus in India was just as bothered about the plight of Hindus in Pakistan. In Pakistan everyday a Hindu girl is kidnapped ,raped and married to her rapist against her will. Hindu temples and Gurudwaras are broken at regular interval, if you have noticed Hindus are fleeing Pakistan. The poor Hindus in Pakistan are migrating for India and rich are heading west.
But dumb Hindus in India are more bothered about that Malala Girl then be bothered about thousand Hindu girl in Pakistan who live in constant fear.

Muslim have upper hand in this violence so Pakistanis will not be bothered by this.
Wish Hindus in India was just as bothered about the plight of Hindus in Pakistan. In Pakistan everyday a Hindu girl is kidnapped ,raped and married to her rapist against her will. Hindu temples and Gurudwaras are broken at regular interval, if you have noticed Hindus are fleeing Pakistan. The poor Hindus in Pakistan are migrating for India and rich are heading west.
But dumb Hindus in India are more bothered about that Malala Girl then be bothered about thousand Hindu girl in Pakistan who live in constant fear.

Proof of your 1000 "hindu" girl being raped on a daily basis ? WHat is the total no of rapes which occur in INdia ? What fraction is the former of the latter ?
What is a malala girl ?

Another bengali living in psedo sickularist wonderland ... Hey go back to border district of ur state and let me know ur thoughts ... That same thing will be repeated in kolkatta soon ... Ohh wait this fool is in london lol

He is of Punjab ancestry and I presume you are also from Punjab-Haryana belt.

Did it happen because of the cow slaughter or did it start way before for some other reason ? :(

Makes me sad to see the comments of some trying to spread hate and spit venom :hitwall:

Did it happen because of the cow slaughter or did it start way before for some other reason ? :(

Makes me sad to see the comments of some trying to spread hate and spit venom :hitwall:

Started during a Hindu festival. Nothing to do with cows.

However some pakistanis trying to spit hate and venom have tried to link it to Eid because, well, victims can only be Muslim, according to them.

Started during a Hindu festival. Nothing to do with cows.

However some pakistanis trying to spit hate and venom have tried to link it to Eid because, well, victims can only be Muslim, according to them.

I see :(

Mate , both countries have their own fair share of idiots , I have seen some worst from the Hindus as well so please leave this ...

Naastik comes from NA + AASTHA. means no NO FAITH.

Kaafir means one who doesnt believe in Supreme Almighty or Non-believer. Muslim think that only islam is path to God & no other GOD exist hence the word Kafir becomes a venomous word itself.
Indian Hindus have faith in Hinduism hence they are not Nastik.They believe in one-ness of Supreme God hence they are not Kafir too.

If Hindus start declaring that that Hinduism is the only true religion & no other religion is path of truth followed by calling all Muslims by a sanskrit/hindi word ADHARMI which non-religious & same like arabic/urdu word "kaafir" will muslim like to be called by such name???

The meaning of world KAFIR in arabic is not unbeliever, it is , ' the one who know but hide' so it is more insulting than you think. and also the meaning of mlechchha is the dirty, the impure. so it is also more insulting than you think it is.

I see :(

Mate , both countries have their own fair share of idiots , I have seen some worst from the Hindus as well so please leave this ...

No doubts Hindus also riot! Thats not what I'm saying. But some Pakistanis use such threads to peddle the lie that only Hindus riot and when they do Muslims wear bangles. If you look at the religious mob violence history of the last 100 years, you will know nothing could be farther from the truth.

However its sad when law and order breaks and people suffer. However our govt has invsted a lot in riot control and rapid response over the last 20 years. I hope this nonsense stops forever.

MULLAH I AM government has given immense power to Muslim Mafia and gangsters that have started harassing non-Muslims , and mostly Hindus , in the state .

UP is becoming a Taliban state day by day.

WTF is wrong with UPiites? :angry:

Why do they like destruction, underdevelopment, violence and mindgames so much?

UP is becoming a Taliban state day by day.

WTF is wrong with UPiites? :angry:

Why do they like destruction, underdevelopment, violence and mindgames so much?

politics in UP is controlled by Mafia and gangsters who are robin-hoods of insecure communities like that of Muslims,Lower Castes etc.

UPites will not change untill some mao type hit them with danda.Only state with largest parasitic population.Not even Ram and Krishna were able to change them.What they need is mao with power to hit them.

Proof of your 1000 "hindu" girl being raped on a daily basis ? WHat is the total no of rapes which occur in INdia ? What fraction is the former of the latter ?
What is a malala girl ?

Either you are retarded or can't seem to understand English. Where did i say that everyday 1000 Hindu Girl are kidnapped in Pakistan.
Here is story from Pakistani Paper which says 20-25 Hindu girls are kidnapped every month in Pakistan.
Around 20 to 25 forced conversions take place every month in Sindh. If this situation continues, the Hindus will have no choice, but to resist,” he said. “Today we are fed up with the Baloch resistance movement, tomorrow we may be irritated by the Hindus as well.” He added that after the forced marriage some people have threatened her parents with dire consequences.
dont-push-us-to-the-wall-warns-minority

Even read a story in HT in which stated even worse figures. Those figures were stated by Pak Human rights commission.

Unlike Pakistan in India women of just one religious minority are not exclusively targeted.

Back
Top Bottom