What's new

Curfew imposed after Hindu-Muslim clashes in Indian city

again the article previously reading "beef" does not qualify as cow meat in regard to india.

------------------------------------------------

India becoming leading exporter of bovine meat: 1.66 million tons in 2012
Indian buffalo meat exports have grown to record levels in the last two years, making India the fourth country in the world to export more than 1 million tons of bovine meat annually.

As a result, 2013 buffalo meat exports are forecast at 2.15 million tons (on a carcass weight equivalent basis), around 30% over 1.66 million tons in 2012. Last year meat exports were revised up to a record 1.29 million tons.
India’s bovine herd continues to grow in response to strong demand for dairy products, with calendar year 2013 combined stocks forecast at 327 million head and 2012 combined stocks estimated at 323.74 million head. Indian per capita consumption remains at 2 kilograms, reflecting a preference for pulses, dairy, and poultry.

Indian federal and state laws prohibit the slaughter of cattle for religious concerns. Buffalo slaughter is allowed, although it is restricted to bulls and unproductive heifers. Due to the profitability of meat production in India, farmers now have an incentive to salvage and sell buffalo bull calves which were previously unused. Given this option, some farmers are fattening calves for slaughter, although the practice is still uncommon and Indian slaughter yields remain low.

India’s per capita buffalo meat consumption is estimated at approximately two kilograms per year. Increases in local consumption are marginal, reflecting population growth and India’s preference for vegetarian and dairy-based protein sources.

India becoming leading exporter of bovine meat: 1.66 million tons in 2012 — MercoPress

----------------------------------------------------------------

misrepresenting facts by author in article "holy cow" for describing cow meat in hidden context where it should be buffalo meat only is absurd .

Because these days anyone using words like kafir or infidel or Saracen is soooo passé, so out of fashion for most of the world, which has learnt to live beyond such tribal mentalities that religions preached. Because most people don't divide the world into unbeliever versus the pure etc, so calling someone kafir is as silly and ludicrous as calling someone Saracen or infidel. Such terms seem funny and out of place in the modern world.

As appropriate as calling Pakistani muslims as non hindus or non Buddhists. Do you even have a point?

Nothing yaar, just trying to understand a concern which Indians have expressed.

Would it then be appropriate to call Indian Hindus as Non-Muslims.

i am not concerned what u may call me..... but what effect it is having on psyche of the children of small age is quite disturbing..... what i feel is muslims should take care in not preaching this kafir stuff to young children

Those MF who tried to disrupt durga immersion ceremony should be severely punished

i am not concerned what u may call me..... but what effect it is having on psyche of the children of small age is quite disturbing..... what i feel is muslims should take care in not preaching this kafir stuff to young children

And as @fateh71 talks about his surprise at a mlechchha calling Hindus as kafir, does Indian Hindus call Indian Muslims as mlechchha in their homes.

When hindu and muslim mobs fight because hindu religious procession passed through a muslim area then its a riot, a law and order issue, but to miss idiocy that is oppression of muslims. But when china bars muslim kids from attending mosque, then the servile miss idiocy says chinese rules in china :lol::lol::lol:

Its not, but its funny when a mlechchha calls us kafir :lol::lol::lol:

More fun erupts when you people classify other as mlechchha, Dalits etc. :tdown:

More like the pot calling the kettle black.

More fun erupts when you people classify other as mlechchha, Dalits etc. :tdown:

Dalit Means: One who is oppressed. Dalit is new word.

Malechha means one who is non-vedic. In Ancient India (When there was not Islam on earth) Foreign travel was considered bad (I don know why), Those who were living outside India were called malechha...

Yes Muslims were also once called with this name, but now hindu forget that Muslims used to be known as Malechha. In regular day, Muslims are called Miyan (Miyan jee with respect). Very few of us use Muslim.

Most of us believe that All muslims of subcontinent were converted from Hinduism.. And many of us believe that the conversion happen in talibani style...

but theres a difference .... hinduism has scope of improvement and due to this it is shedding away its bad practices ..... is there any scope of change in your religion... what i have learnt is that these are last words of GOD and no other propphet will come

but theres a difference .... hinduism has scope of improvement and due to this it is shedding away its bad practices ..... is there any scope of change in your religion... what i have learnt is that these are last words of GOD and no other propphet will come

Yes, through a process of Ijtehad certain aspects can be updated.

What does this got to do with the point I made earlier? BTW could you please point out one single thing in Islam (proper Islam) that you feel need to be rectified? Perception is not reality my dear friend.

Isn't it ironic....when Indian Muslims are suppressed.... all the Indian high morals come calling...but when Muslims elsewhere like in China are in the news, these same Indian members question Pakistan's loyolity to fellow Muslims. :lol:
No guessing where Miss Hypocrisy was born and bred. !!

India is not a HINDU STATE its secular country housing people of several religions, cultures & races. So unfortunate events like minor hindu muslim roits sometimes occur due to internal problems but some PAKISTANIS take this oppurtunity to showcase thiis as muslim oppression & blah blah.

But when same muslims are shooted like animals in karachis & quetta in ISLAMIC STATE called Pakistan by their muslim brothers it becomes a RAW/CIA/MQM conspiracy. Same muslims goes numb when muslims in china & burma face prosecutions.

Everyone knows where MISS DRAMA QUEENS & HYPOCRATIC MOMMIES are born & bred .... thanks for your posts by the way.

Back
Top Bottom