What's new

Curfew imposed after Hindu-Muslim clashes in Indian city

Underworld in Mumbai is history, after 93 blasts Muslim mafia has either been kicked out or exterminated as far as Hindu Mafia is concerned, they tried to get into politics but Balasaheb kicked them out as well.

wrong mate dawood still rules mumbai and chhotaa rajan upto some extent..... talking about politicians , it is because of them only tht dawood is still ruling dere.... be it thakre or congress both give undercover support to him

My relatives are in Ayodhya, I hard from them , "In Faizabad (Twin city of Ayodhya) Muslims raped and killed non Muslims, and they destroyed many Durga idols.

I dont know how true is it, No news chanel has reported it yet. My relatives are safe.

difficult to beleive... i dont think its true.. also news channels wont restrain themselves if they get such news.. infact they would add extra spice to it. Also the hindus in the state would be on rampage. So i dont think its true or else it wont remain hidden at least given our open media.

difficult to beleive... i dont think its true.. also news channels wont restrain themselves if they get such news.. infact they would add extra spice to it. Also the hindus in the state would be on rampage. So i dont think its true or else it wont remain hidden at least given our open media.

some part of the news is true

My relatives are in Ayodhya, I hard from them , "In Faizabad (Twin city of Ayodhya) Muslims raped and killed non Muslims, and they destroyed many Durga idols.

I dont know how true is it, No news chanel has reported it yet. My relatives are safe.

A Muslim ganglord had to take revenge from a Hindu MLA's relative who had organised a Durga Procession on the eve of Durga Puja. He ordered his henchmen to make local muslim chintu bintus to stone durga procession as it went by , In the process those hired chintu bintus also molested several women that were part of such procession, dragged them into their lanes trying to rape. The accompanying men were beaten and women were groped by entire colony of Muslims on Dev Kali Road of Faziabad.MLA's relative called his men and burnt their homes. 4 people including a hindu woman who was gang raped died in the event. This is the real story as it is published in Dainik Jagran of UP.

the pics so far

8206_faizabad_riot_7.jpg

M_Id_326586_f.jpg

0d9fa423-ff1c-473d-9743-4e0b85f57438-460.jpeg

A Muslim ganglord Maulana Azahar Siddique urf Baba Maulana had to take revenge from a Hindu MLA's relative who had organised a Durga Procession on the eve of Durga Puja. He ordered his henchmen to make local muslim chintu bintus to stone durga procession as it went by , In the process those hired chintu bintus also molested several women that were part of such procession, dragged them into their lanes trying to rape. The accompanying men were beaten and women were groped by entire colony of Muslims on Dev Kali Road of Faziabad.MLA's relative called his men and burnt their homes. 4 people including a hindu woman who was gang raped died in the event. This is the real story as it is published in Dainik Jagran of UP.

seriously dude this SP will end up making our UP a living hell

this maulana should be convicted for the murder of the other people and given death sentence

ever heard of Mukhtar Ansari, Raja Bhaiya ??

M_Id_75798_mukhtar_ansari.jpg

M_Id_191666_Samajwadi_Party.jpg

there are criminals and gangsters.. and MLA in UP. Politics in UP resembles to politics in Sindh,Pakistan. But also to be noted is that such Robin Hood monsters arise from poor and heartbroken JUNTA, they are god in their constituencies. On one side UP has flashy expressways and high end games like Formula One bringing best of Europe on the other hand not far away there is parched rustic of communal mafia.

wrong mate dawood still rules mumbai and chhotaa rajan upto some extent..... talking about politicians , it is because of them only tht dawood is still ruling dere.... be it thakre or congress both give undercover support to him

:) you funny, he may have some sympathizers but Dawood is a most wanted terrorist, any alliance with how much secret will wreck havoc for any organisation or group or community, he is not only under the constant radar of Indian Inelligence, Indian Military but also Interpol , CIA and Mossad. Thakre and congress give undercover support to him, firstly why ? even if they are foolish enough to ally with a MOST WANTED TERRORIST how it hasn't it been come to knowledge of CIA and US military establishment? you are fool who is making unnecessary stories...gangter hafta wasooli days of Dawood are over, he is now a terrorist and enemy of the state , and no one would dare to have an alliance with him, how much necessary it be.

seriously dude this SP will end up making our UP a living hell

You guys deserve it for voting him to power and I blame the stupid Yadavs the most for keep persisting with this idiotic father-son duo even after knowing what they are upto.

UP politics is kinda fu$ked up. SP ll always stand chance.
because yadav ll always vote for mulayam ( mulayam singh yadav ) . for yadav does matter how bad mulayam is. even if mulayam sell country. yadav people ll not mind. ( mostly yadav got promotion in police )

muslim ll vote SP only. They don't participate or care about democracy, development , country etc etc . These things are sh!t for them. They vote on religion based sh!t.
Maya ll never stop singing her dalit song..

Having many riots back to back, people can blame to government or system. but what is the real reason ? Well i think some people just got freedom to do whatever they want, and they are showing their real face.
Every thing has it's own reaction. India ll face much threats from inside. People need to decide their side.

In Bombay miscreants created such a ruckus and only two people were killed. In UP just a month back some yahoos went wild and 6 of them were shot dead(Masuri-Quran Desecration incident). Even when it is being ruled by a Mullah Mulayam.
Things are bad in UP but not as much as they are in WB and Kerala and Assam. Attack during Durga immersion are taking place all over India so wrong to label UP as state beyond redemption.
In UP it will take at least 2 decades for the obsession with caste and creed to subside to level prevalent in the rest of the country.
Make 2 child norm mandatory - only non lethal to check the spread of Islam in India.

Oh look! Superpower India doing what it always does best! Riots (along with wet dreams and boasting about how China is copy cat)

Oh look! Superpower India doing what it always does best! Riots (along with wet dreams and boasting about how China is copy cat)

Taking few words with no connection from here and there , making it a sentence filled with complete BS .

Something the chinese have mastered at .............:hitwall:

We don't need lessons from chinese ,the whole world knows how shabbily chinese treat their Muslim populace.

We don't need lessons from chinese ,the whole world knows how shabbily chinese treat their Muslim populace.

Chinese way is the best way to treat muslim animals... Really admire them for this... With india( sickularism) russia (declining slavic population) are infected from within ... Usa just too far from muslim zombies ... China is the only and true nemesis of islamic terror ...

Back
Top Bottom