What's new

Curfew imposed after Hindu-Muslim clashes in Indian city

^^ :lol: :lol: :tup:

My personal favorite - Maulana Diesel.

Relax RazPak. Indians Muslims are safer than Pakistani Muslims. At least they are safe from drones. What say?
Comparison between a world renowned general and crackpot Indian maulvi/politician.

:lol:

Bring him in front of a Pakistani Mullah and he will regret the day he was born. :rofl:

Comparison between a world renowned general and crackpot Indian maulvi/politician.

:lol:

Bring him in front of a Pakistani Mullah and he will regret the day he was born. :rofl:

First thing : I love to see you getting pissed when you see mirror.

Second thing : It isnt a manipulated video edited & posted by pakistani fan boys, it was a live show where World-renowned general gets mouth-shut & bashed in public by a common not-much-known indian muslim (FYI he is not a politician).

Third Thing : Ask those type of proud-to-be-born-Pakistani mullahs to come out of caves they hide these days right now regretting for being born in pakistan with drones flying above their heads then we can think where to fix meeting.

First thing : I love to see you getting pissed when you see mirror.

Second thing : It isnt a manipulated video edited & posted by pakistani fan boys, it was a live show where World-renowned general gets mouth-shut & bashed in public by a common indian muslim (FYI he is not a politician).

Third Thing : Ask those type of proud-to-be-born-Pakistani mullahs to come out of caves they hide these days regretting to be born in pakistan with drones flying above their heads then we can think where to fix meeting.
All I can hear is your crying voice.

pensive-saeed.jpg

1278402633.JPG

When I look in the mirror I thank god that I was not born an Indian.

Im pretty sure Karachi has more gangland killings compared to Mumbai I mean there have been over 2000 people killed in the city in the last year or so :undecided:

I hope pakistani muslims not take the offence and celebrate a day in love of their muslims "brethren" in India.. just the way they showed for great prophet.

All I can hear is your crying voice.

pensive-saeed.jpg

1278402633.JPG

When I look in the mirror I thank god that I was not born an Indian.

Yeah I wish Pakistan gives shelter to more such Dawoods & produces more such hafeez saeeds.

These morons are most hated by Indian muslims and stinky pakistani polices about them is strengthening hindu-muslim unity in india.

Also sheltering/defending mass murderers is un-islamic if ALLAH exist's his warth will soon take you to graveyard which your nation is heading to.

And Razi, one thought we have in common, when I look at people like you, I too thank God that You were not born in India. :lol: :cheers:

Yeah I wish Pakistan gives shelter to more such Dawoods & produces more such hafeez saeeds.

These morons are most hated by Indian muslims and stinky pakistani polices about them is strengthening hindu-muslim unity in india.

Also sheltering/defending mass murderers is un-islamic if ALLAH exist's his warth will soon take you to graveyard which your nation is heading to.

And Razi, one though we have in common, when I look at people like you, I too thank God that You were not born in India. :lol: :cheers:

Talk about Modi first. I am not fond of taking a page out of the hypocrite book. :wave:

Talk about Modi first. I am not fond of taking a page out of the hypocrite book. :wave:

Well hindu muslims roits are because to congressi policies & their lusty efforts to win muslim vote banks. Initially Dalit-SCs & Muslims were used for such roits against hindus & safegaurd vote banks by insulting statues or hurting religious sentiments respectively but now after some befitting lessons Dalit-SCs stopped being used.

Muslim still get used & dare to initiate such roits. But its matter of time they will soon learn futility of these $hitty acts & be a peaceful community of tOur country.

About Modi....

Hindutva pride exists but its not that active/supported mostly by indians.

If muslims cross their limits incidents like Babri & Gujrat happens.

Politicians like Kalyansingh or Narendra Modi who fails to control mob gets blamed by ignorants.

Make HUM DO HAMARE DO mandatory otherwise Hindus would be become minority in India. And this is only way we can control this mess.
From the example of Pakistan and BD we very well know how pathetically minorities are treated under Islam.

My relatives are in Ayodhya, I hard from them , "In Faizabad (Twin city of Ayodhya) Muslims raped and killed non Muslims, and they destroyed many Durga idols.

I dont know how true is it, No news chanel has reported it yet. My relatives are safe.

Im pretty sure Karachi has more gangland killings compared to Mumbai I mean there have been over 2000 people killed in the city in the last year or so :undecided:

Underworld in Mumbai is history, after 93 blasts Muslim mafia has either been kicked out or exterminated as far as Hindu Mafia is concerned, they tried to get into politics but Balasaheb kicked them out as well.

Back
Top Bottom