What's new

Curfew imposed after Hindu-Muslim clashes in Indian city

Well I knew this one guy that worked at a gas station while trying to earn his engineering degree from a good university. He told me a story that one time he went to a Pakistan vs India cricket match. He cheered for an Indian batsmen getting bowled, and was later attacked by 4 Hindus. He then got his brother and some friends from his neighborhood to get revenge. He told me that even his Hindu friends in college would constantly question his loyalty to the point where he had enough.

He said he felt like he belonged no where. I felt for the guy. I told him he is my brother. He told me that not all Hindus are bad, but are very insecure people.

Take my account for whatever it is worth to you.

Sounds like some porkie pie story :lol:

Well I knew this one guy that worked at a gas station while trying to earn his engineering degree from a good university. He told me a story that one time he went to a Pakistan vs India cricket match. He cheered for an Indian batsmen getting bowled, and was later attacked by 4 Hindus. He then got his brother and some friends from his neighborhood to get revenge. He told me that even his Hindu friends in college would constantly question his loyalty to the point where he had enough.

He said he felt like he belonged no where. I felt for the guy. I told him he is my brother. He told me that not all Hindus are bad, but are very insecure people.

this can be true ..... hindus shud not have reacted this way.....but what will u feel.......... if u go to india-pakistan match and ur friend is supporting india being a pakistani

Relax dude. Nothing like that will happen ever. Indian Muslims are patriotic.
Also, I wish you had shown the same concern for the poor Shias in Pakistan. I'm nothing even talking about Hindus because they are Kaffirs and kaffirs deserve no justice in Pakistan.
The Muslims of India will start to riot more. The kafirs on this forum have already displayed their hate for Muslims.

There will either be another partition in India, or a religious cleansing.

And most certainly I believe the Indians will enthusiastically support the latter.

The Muslims of India have always been oppressed. They will remain so. The stronger Indians Muslims will try to resist while the weaker ones will convert to Hinduism to save their lives. Propping up a Muslim puppet politician here or there does not change Muslims sentiments of the Hindu state.

Are muslims in Pakistan happiest people on earth with no any problems?? or are you planning to settle in India??

Stop talking about conditions of indian muslims, they dont give a damn about what pakistani think of them. The shame your nation has brought to muslims all over the world has harboured deep-hatred against you in minds of our-muslim bros.

Insight: How Indian Muslims see Pakistan by Aakar Patel

Indian Muslim looks at Kashmir as a Hindustani not as a Muslim: Syed Ali Shah Geelani | TwoCircles.net

An Open Letter To The President Of Pakistan. Indian Muslim

I say all this after having spoken to many Indian Muslims here in the US, that have very sad stories to tell.
Perhaps If i were living in Pakistan, I would believe the nonsense you guys are trying to portray as reality.

You are a proof that a indo-phobic hindu-phobic pakistani only believes what he wants to believe.

He can be dellusional & ignorant irrespective of his educational level or nations where he resides.

this can be true ..... hindus shud not have reacted this way.....but what will u feel.......... if u go to india-pakistan match and ur friend is supporting india being a pakistani

I get it, but when it comes to cricket If Indian bowls well, I'll be like man **** that Indian, but that was a nice out.

Cricket fans appreciate good cricket.

I have another story about a Muslim guy I met from Mumbai as well, but he seemed like he just hated Hindus to the core. More so than Pakistanis.

Then I met another Indian Muslim from Mumbai who said that Hindu-Muslim feud gets fueled by politicians.

Being from another country I don't know what really happens, but I take some truth from all three of these guys. These aren't the only Indian Muslims I have met, btw.

Porkie pie?

Is that the story of how you were conceived illegitimately? :lol:

This is the internet I can pull stories out of my *** if i wanted to, fact remains 40 Indian muslims died on 26/11 by the hands of Pakistanis and the Muslim religious leaders refused to bury those Pakistanis.

This is the internet I can pull stories out of my *** if i wanted to, fact remains 40 Indian muslims died on 26/11 by the hands of Pakistanis and the Muslim religious leaders refused to bury those Pakistanis.

I hear Indian Muslims kill each other in Mumbai underworld as well.

Point being?

I get it, but when it comes to cricket If Indian bowls well, I'll be like man **** that Indian, but that was a nice out.

Cricket fans appreciate good cricket.

I have another story about a Muslim guy I met from Mumbai as well, but he seemed like he just hated Hindus to the core. More so than Pakistanis.

Then I met another Indian Muslim from Mumbai who said that Hindu-Muslim feud gets fueled by politicians.

Being from another country I don't know what really happens, but I take some truth from all three of these guys. These aren't the only Indian Muslims I have met, btw.

if u want to really see the conditions of muslim .......

just go n visit kerala for once, they are richest there , have power

ever imagined y?????
because from the beginning they were attached to their indian roots, respect indian culture and believe me they are very religious too but not fundamentalist......

He will love to Watch it Again I guess :lol:

Comparison between a world renowned general and crackpot Indian maulvi/politician.

:lol:

Bring him in front of a Pakistani Mullah and he will regret the day he was born. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom