What's new

Cultural Identity of All Indians Is Hindutva: RSS Chief

You must know before asking these questions . Search in google "Owaisi hate speech." You will get it. This statement is also something like that.something

He showed you all a mirror.
Yes. Truth hurts .

Isnt Owaisi a Hindutva too as per your definition of hindutva?

No he is not. Hindu-ness or even Hinduism ends the day people do not identify with it. Since he does not and actually seeks to destroy it, he cannot be considered to be a Hindutva.

LOL. Yup ladies and gentlemen we have it here. Who was ever in doubt that India was not an Arab country? Or a communist country?

Lol- india on paper is a democratic country-
and that will never have your dream come true-
and i am sure your type of people doesnt matter much in the composition anyways- so keep on dreaming- many generations have passed having the same dream-
Historically you were never a single entity- nor you ever will be in near future-
Akhand Bharat- :rofl:-

If Hinduism is a way of life then I have to tell you that we muslims of india don't follow your way of life. You are wrong when you say culture,food,dress,mode of life is based on hinduvta.
We muslims have a culture different than yours, we eat meat, we eat beef, we are Nonveg, our dress is different than yours, our language is urdu.

Hence we are not part of this hinduvta culture and this RSS chief should shut up.

But I know a lot of muslims that follow these Indian or Hindu culture.You dont have any authority for talking on the behalf of them.By the way these 'new recruit' status can show some goid percentage of false flagging.

and i am sure your type of people doesnt matter much in the composition anyways- so keep on dreaming- many generations have passed having the same dream-
Historically you were never a single entity- nor you ever will be in near future-
Sad thing is that your father of nations dream also did not come true till now. Is not it ?

Democracy means rule by majority. Until the commies controlled the media and all channels of communication and academia, they controlled information flow. The day their monopoly ended, the Hindu majority won resoundingly. So until and unless Hinduism becomes a minority religion in India, India remains a Hindu country.

If Hinduism is a way of life then I have to tell you that we muslims of india don't follow your way of life. You are wrong when you say culture,food,dress,mode of life is based on hinduvta.
We muslims have a culture different than yours, we eat meat, we eat beef, we are Nonveg, our dress is different than yours, our language is urdu.

Hence we are not part of this hinduvta culture and this RSS chief should shut up.
haha...who said that 'urdu' is the language of Indian Muslims??...may be for you converted North Indian bhaiya Muslims..Moreover urdu is just a Persianized dialect of Hindi...In Kerala,Tamilnadu,Bengal,Kashmir,Gujarat..Muslims speaks Malayalam,Tamil,Bengali,Kashmiri,Gujarati resp,not your chappati language urdu...
beef??..Hindus of Kerala,Tamilnadu,Bengal and North east areas eat beef...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom