What's new

Cultural Identity of All Indians Is Hindutva: RSS Chief

Oh cmon, there will always be some dissent unless you think humans are born to think alike. But the course of the country is already set. First the commies were saying there is no Modi wave and that internet Hindus are only fringe phenomenons. Now they have egg all over their face. Not that it matters. They are shameless beyond belief. So of course they will keep chest beating and become the official rudalis of India. It is to be expected. But then Indians are turning more and more religious, plus now they have the entire Establishment which supports their view. Also given the negative coverage of Islam all over the world, I wont be surprised a large chunk of Muslims could be atheists already.

so tell me- you are going to reward the tolerant- religious harmonious minority Indians with your Hindutva concept- apparently they dont like it- so you gona shove that down their throats?-
way to promote you hindu thought and the way of life-
how about little introspect- do you think you have inherent right to impose just because you claim to be the real decedents?-

thats your opinion- Fine
i shouldnt have to agree though-
be fine with mine-
if you dont care ignore it-
The flagship carrier of your PM Modi was hate for Pakistan-
you cant expect us sit and ignore- sorry cant respect that-

That is what I exactly said.We are remarking our PMs rule
only one basis his economic policy ,and other domestic policies. PMs foreign policy is not serious matter for us..So we dont want to know about foreigners concern.

A few months ago a DIG , a senior IPS officer a muslim from malabar visit a reputed Hindu temple Mannarsala for some special poojas.Only few temples have such poojas.
He came with his family for that.
We dont have any problem with that nor they have.
I know a lot of non hindus who follow our beliefs .Similarly I know a lot hindus who follow non hindu beliefs. I visited
Velankanni church for praying.
In Sabarimala you can pray Lord Ayyapa only after praying Vavaru mosque in front of the temple.If you want to know just search google.
These are few examples.Hope you can get it.

:) then he is NOT a Muslim. Period.

The first step to embracing islam is to denounce Idols.

To know that you have to read vedas. Just like you suggested me to read Qur’an.

The same question you have asked , just replace Hinduism with Islam.

i never asked you to read Quran.

BTW i did study your Hindu sacred texts.

So you being a hardline Hindu why dont you tell us what is way of life for Hindutva?

:P you dont have any faith in yourself.

damn you

It seems.That is why the Lord is also known as Kaliyugavaradan.

We dont have correct years.Our govt also dont know anything about it.
yes,but Islam came to Kerala only after 7th AD and became prominent only after 11 or 12 th century...

That is what I exactly said.We are remarking our PMs rule
only one basis his economic policy ,and other domestic policies. PMs foreign policy is not serious matter for us..So we dont want to know about foreigners concern.

its not hard to understand- see- or observe- the majority of indians voted for Modi because of his anti Pakistani stance only-
you can get the idea by reading the sudden influx of Modi related threads after his election to office-

So you being a hardline Hindu why dont you tell us what is way of life for Hindutva?

damn you
Yeah you have asked me sever times to read Quran with context. And hindus are not Hardliner you know ?

so tell me- you are going to reward the tolerant- religious harmonious minority Indians with your Hindutva concept- apparently they dont like it- so you gona shove that down their throats?-
how about little introspect- do you think you have inherent right to impose just because you claim to be the real decedents?-
Unlike Pakistan where religious minorities(even Muslims) are officially named Non Muslims... Indian constitutions does not differentiate between its Citizens...In fact, India is the only Non Muslim majority country in the world where Muslim population has grown at a reasonable rate... but thats' what you guys hate about India...because you don't get it .. Ask a Indian Muslim if he would like to move to a Muslim majority country and the answer will be "Are you Nuts, why would I leave my homeland for some place that does not even accept me as one of them-I will always be a Mohajor in their land."

You can get enough of examples if you give some time in finding the examples over internet. However for your reference I am providing the article form a newspaper.
Every thing we Indians do right from the day start till day end, is defined as Hinduism

Hinduism is not just a religion, it's a way of life
The term "Hindu" has been hotly debated for a long time, but a firm definition has proved to elusive.

In an order sometime back, the Supreme Court had ruled "Hinduism is a way of life". But, when Marxist ministers in Kerala were authorised under the law to appoint members to the managing committee of the Devasam temple, the decision was challenged. The petitioners argued since Communists are non-believers they cannot participate in the administration of a temple, even indirectly.

It was argued that Communists are not qualified to run a temple, which are run by the statutory governing body under the Guruvayoor Devasam Act.
It would be a travesty of culture and decency if secularism is understood as a way of life only of those who strongly believe in a particular religion. Like religion, administration of a place of worship is also a secular act.

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ok so all Non-hindutvas are secular.

Good now its Hindutavs Vs Secular.

"The word Hindu is not defined. A Hindu admittedly may or may not be a person professing Hindu religion or a believer in temple worship. A Hindu has the right to choose his own method of worship. He may or may not visit a temple. He may have a political compulsion for not openly proclaiming that he believes in temple worship," said Justices H K Sema and S B Sinha, while upholding a Kerala High Court judgment that differentiated between a secular act and an act of religion.

"Idol worship, rituals and ceremonials may not be practiced by a person although he may profess Hindu religion," the apex court said.

Muslims do not profess Hindu Religion.

So Your Court is just at fault here.

The state cannot interfere with people's freedom to profess, practice and propagate religion. The state cannot have a religion . It cannot promote or destroy any religion. That's how secularism is defined in legal terms, though perceptions may differ.

The power vested in the Cabinet to nominate members to the managing committee of a temple is a statutory power to promote a secular act of managing the temple. The managing committee must consist of members who believe in idol worship and all religious practices, which are practiced in a Hindu temple. Both the powers draw support from the Constitution, which is secular in character.
Hinduism is not just a religion, it's a way of life - The Times of India

Here here now read the red part :)

it all came down to RELIGION.

Seems your court is confused about the idea of hindutva

its not hard to understand- see- or observe- the majority of indians voted for Modi because of his anti Pakistani stance only-
you can get the idea by reading the sudden influx of Modi related threads after his election to office-
You need to read more..... Majority of Indians voted for Modi because people believe that he would bring positive change into their lives...unlike Congress that only looted and plundered National wealth for their personal gains.

And for god sake read this :
Poll data shows large number of Muslims voted for Modi : Highlights, News - India Today

A large proportion of Muslims also voted for Modi....are you now going to say that they have been converted..or may be they are lesser Muslims.

Unlike Pakistan where religious minorities(even Muslims) are officially named Non Muslims... Indian constitutions does not differentiate between its Citizens...In fact, India is the only Non Muslim majority country in the world where Muslim population has grown at a reasonable rate... but thats' what you guys hate about India...because you don't get it .. Ask a Indian Muslim if he would like to move to a Muslim majority country and the answer will be "Are you Nuts, why would I leave my homeland for some place that does not even accept me as one of them-I will always be a Mohajor in their land."

dont know why you have to come up with a reply full of typical rants-
by bringing in Pakistan et all-
Dont you have answer to what said on topic in hand?-
feeling like against the wall right now?-

le me ask again-
this time atleast try to answer it-

damn you

Madam, what do you know about our people?
Except that a few junks in internet and this PDF .It is almost certain you dobt know anything about us.
And here you are debating with an Indian , a keralite who personally know a lot about this stuffs.
I can understand that you cant imagine about it.But that is our way life.And that is the topic of these thread.All Indians are Hindus religion is not an issue here.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom