What's new

Cultural Identity of All Indians Is Hindutva: RSS Chief

Till now nothing.....

Dont consider some hyperactive idiots or rogue elements in RSS.They are not actual RSS.
no not particularly-
every now and then with statements like these- it reminds us of where india is going under Modi-
Really??

We Indians have some satisfaction with Modi rule.
And internal matters of India is noone of your business.You have enough issues in your own nation.So take care of it.

India is finally heading to what it was destined to be rather than the quagmire the commie Bengalis led it to all these years.

yeah i know where you coming from- as long as there are Muslims Christians living in India- that cannot happen- :D-

i call that people being relatively more tolerant- understanding- being human being-
in a multi religious environment it is a very good example to follow-

the question is why you want to brand them all as hindutva?- a relatively hindu term or as you say it hindu way of life-
and when they resist you start labeling them?- commies or Islamists?-

cant they keep their separate identity intact while doing the same supposedly now normal things you mentioned above?-
why call them or bran them hindutva?-
Is not the same logic is applicable to Islamist.

Hinduism is a religion and Hindutwa is a code of conduct. you can say its a law.

You do realize the ones advocating Hindutva are saying both are the same things?- that what the question was all about- try again

i call that people being relatively more tolerant- understanding- being human being-
in a multi religious environment it is a very good example to follow-

the question is why you want to brand them all as hindutva?- a relatively hindu term or as you say it hindu way of life-
and when they resist you start labeling them?- commies or Islamists?-

cant they keep their separate identity intact while doing the same supposedly now normal things you mentioned above?-
why call them or bran them hindutva?-

Because that is what that Hindutva all about. The world living harmoniously with various beliefs is Hindu thought. That is how you have million gods in Hinduism yet Hindus are not killing each other for their gods unlike other religions. All that is being done is the right terminology being applied to the right concept.

We Indians have some satisfaction with Modi rule.
And internal matters of India is noone of your business.You have enough issues in your own nation.So take care of it.

Being shown a mirror so now you want me to mind my own matters-
while its your national duty to come along flapping your tail into any Pakistani matter-

this mentality is absurd on an international discussion forum-

yeah i know where you coming from- as long as there are Muslims Christians living in India- that cannot happen- :D-

What cannot happen? Either you are worried where India is heading or you are nonchalant that it cannot head that way since Muslims and Christians are there. Make up your mind. Not that it matters.

Being shown a mirror so now you want me to mind my own matters-
while its your national duty to come along flapping your tail into any Pakistani matter-

this mentality is absurd on an international discussion forum-
Is not the islamist do the same thing ? I mean after showing mirror etc ?

Because that is what that Hindutva all about. The world living harmoniously with various beliefs is Hindu thought. That is how you have million gods in Hinduism yet Hindus are not killing each other for their gods unlike other religions. All that is being done is the right terminology being applied to the right concept.

RSS and Co wants the muslims to be killed or thrown at sea or sent to Pakistan just because they disagree with their opinions- or their presidential candidate- lol
Dont know based on that how can you term Hindutva to be a peaceful- or living in hamony etc-
either you are wrong or your beloved RSS is wrong-

The indians living harmoniously with various beliefs is a Hindu after thought now-

How old is Sabarimala temple? Was the vavaru mosque there before the Temple came up? If not, when did it become compulsory to worship in the vavaru mosque?

Compulsory is not issue there.You can visit main temple without it also.But traditions is like that.Noone have any problem due to that.
Sabarimala is a major worship centre .Very reputed in South India now North India also.Its 41 day prior fasting and other traditions make it very unique.
I dont know its correct age.Vavaru was a powrful warrior.But he is only defeated by Ayyappan.Till then they are friends.

Is not the islamist do the same thing ? I mean after showing mirror etc ?
we call the islamists- extremists or terrorists-
can you call RSS or hindutva that?-

glad you got you answer-
the comparison was flawed from the beginning- :lol:-

RSS and Co wants the muslims to be killed or thrown at sea or sent to Pakistan just because they disagree with their opinions- or their presidential candidate- lol
Dont know based on that how can you term Hindutva to be a peaceful- or living in hamony etc-
either you are wrong or your beloved RSS is wrong-

The indians living harmoniously with various beliefs is a Hindu after thought now-

I do not know what is the source of your information but I do not see any such idea in their charter. You can go through RSS websites. Yeah the commies though in their worship of the West (irony of it) spread a lot of disinformation about RSS. So if those are your sources, you will never get the right picture.

we call the islamists- extremists or terrorists-
can you call RSS or hindutva that?-

glad you got you answer-
the comparison was flawed from the beginning- :lol:-
Yep I will call them terrorists when they use religion to blow markets, hospitals, schools. Till then I will call them Ignorant and Hypocrites. Moreover they have never exported it to other countries.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom