What's new

Cultural Identity of All Indians Is Hindutva: RSS Chief

From Pakistanis :D either they are hindutvas or Pakistanis

:angel: what is this way of life?

for example ?

A few months ago a DIG , a senior IPS officer a muslim from malabar visit a reputed Hindu temple Mannarsala for some special poojas.Only few temples have such poojas.
He came with his family for that.
We dont have any problem with that nor they have.
I know a lot of non hindus who follow our beliefs .Similarly I know a lot hindus who follow non hindu beliefs. I visited
Velankanni church for praying.
In Sabarimala you can pray Lord Ayyapa only after praying Vavaru mosque in front of the temple.If you want to know just search google.
These are few examples.Hope you can get it.

Hindutva is way of life-
Hinduism is way of life-
why would the people of other faith agree to your way of life?-

Because they are already living it. If you notice the participation in Holi by Muslims or the bursting of crackers on Diwali by Muslims again. If you notice how the churches are transforming to look like Hindu temples though the motives might be not all that innocent. If you notice the enormous number of Christian-Hindu weddings taking place. Of course there are certain people who hold out and bear resistance, but they are on the losing side.

:) why not . there is room for discussing everything

The west is far better in this regard so can you all entire west Hindutvas?

Cracking jokes in the noon when one is feeling hungry is not a good habit

Freedom doesnt mean any type of the immoral life.Freedom with moral values.Something that is drastically reducing in India and in the world.

no not particularly-
every now and then with statements like these- it reminds us of where india is going under Modi-

India is finally heading to what it was destined to be rather than the quagmire the commie Bengalis led it to all these years.

Islam is a religion & Sharia is a law- they are different-

can the same be said about Hinduism and hindutva?-
Hinduism is a religion and Hindutwa is a code of conduct. you can say its a law.

If its another word for Hinduness then why not use Indian instead of hindutva by RSS and such extremist Hindu outfits?

And what is this Indian culture aka Hinudtva culture if you can explain?

If its this culture can you call us Hindutvas as well? ;) after all you mentioned us
You should ask these questions to Pakistanis first. What is this muslim culture.

A few months ago a DIG , a senior IPS officer a muslim from malabar visit a reputed Hindu temple Mannarsala for some special poojas.Only few temples have such poojas.
He came with his family for that.
We dont have any problem with that nor they have.
I know a lot of non hindus who follow our beliefs .Similarly I know a lot hindus who follow non hindu beliefs. I visited
Velankanni church for praying.
In Sabarimala you can pray Lord Ayyapa only after praying Vavaru mosque in front of the temple.If you want to know just search google.
These are few examples.Hope you can get it.

How old is Sabarimala temple? Was the vavaru mosque there before the Temple came up? If not, when did it become compulsory to worship in the vavaru mosque?

Because they are already living it. If you notice the participation in Holi by Muslims or the bursting of crackers on Diwali by Muslims again. If you notice how the churches are transforming to look like Hindu temples though the motives might be not all that innocent. If you notice the enormous number of Christian-Hindu weddings taking place. Of course there are certain people who hold out and bear resistance, but they are on the losing side.

i call that people being relatively more tolerant- understanding- being human being-
in a multi religious environment it is a very good example to follow-

the question is why you want to brand them all as hindutva?- a relatively hindu term or as you say it hindu way of life-
and when they resist you start labeling them?- commies or Islamists?-

cant they keep their separate identity intact while doing the same supposedly now normal things you mentioned above?-
why call them or bran them hindutva?-

The west is far better in this regard so can you all entire west Hindutvas?

The West got better in this regard only after exposure to Hindu thoughts. So yes, they are adopting all kind of Hindu philosophies and rationals. So the world can be said to be stepping towards Hindutva.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom