What's new

Cultural Identity of All Indians Is Hindutva: RSS Chief

What's the fun in that? Would you be discussing it if he said all Indians have Indian culture? :D

Some of the comments are sometimes made deliberately to start a discussion on the topic . Its a way of pushing somebody to think about something.

RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat criticised for 'Hindutva' comment - News Oneindia

i wonder if all are hinduvtas in india- where the criticism coming from?-

From Pakistanis :D either they are hindutvas or Pakistanis

Hinduism is the Indian culture.But that doesnt mean he want to follow Hinduism strictly .People from any religion can become become Hinduism is the way of life.Our civilization. Those who dont want our civilization can find other places.

:angel: what is this way of life?

for example ?

Making a mountain out of a molehill... thats' what you are trying to do.. Old man has right to hold an opinion...and propagate it the way he likes... at least he is not calling for war on a country out in the open.. Why is it so difficult for People like you to accept that everyone has a right of an opinion...and why do you guys see everything through communal lenses.

the old man has thousands of followers and supporters even some on this board.

So obviously it matters what he says and can become a mountain

If its another word for Hinduness then why not use Indian instead of hindutva by RSS and such extremist Hindu outfits?

And what is this Indian culture aka Hinudtva culture if you can explain?

If its this culture can you call us Hindutvas as well? ;) after all you mentioned us

Evrryone has its own rights ,and they have absolute freedom to follow these rights.Everyone means all living organisms.Noone can dictate others will.
Some illetrate twisted its offcoursev.But this our culture.
Religion is not a daily matter for us Hindus.

so someone disagreeing must be a commie or islamist?- is that what hinduvta all about?-

No that is not what Hindutva is about. That is what my explanation to your question is about.

What's the fun in that? Would you be discussing it if he said all Indians have Indian culture? :D

:) why not . there is room for discussing everything

Evrryone has its own rights ,and they have absolute freedom to follow these rights.Everyone means all living organisms.Noone can dictate others will.
Some illetrate twisted its offcoursev.But this our culture.

The west is far better in this regard so can you all entire west Hindutvas?

Religion is not a daily matter for us Hindus.

Cracking jokes in the noon when one is feeling hungry is not a good habit

No that is not what Hindutva is about. That is what my explanation to your question is about.

Hindutva is way of life-
Hinduism is way of life-
why would the people of other faith agree to your way of life?-

Hindutva is way of life-
Hinduism is way of life-
why would the people of other faith agree to your way of life?-
Same questions I have asked to many people here about Islam but I have not received any answer.

why? so for becoming Indians, Muslims will have to adopt hinudtva tag?
May be. Just like to become a Pakistani you have to adopt shariat.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom