What's new

Cultural Identity of All Indians Is Hindutva: RSS Chief

Exactly the same thing. We dont call every one Hindu. The rules are very clear. But your constitution says that Pakistan is muslim country.

if you dont call everyone Hindu then why your Hindu fanatic and allies in power say everyone in India is Hindutva?

care to explain what you mean by this thing?
Islamic Republic of Pakistan with a state religion. you know ? Just think a little bit where every one is not a muslim ?

if you dont call everyone Hindu then why your Hindu fanatic and allies in power say everyone in India is Hindutva?
Same reason why Pakistan is an Islamic Republic where everyone is not a Muslim.

:))))))))))))))) how?explain. What does he do ? He is an Indian he breaths hindutva culture howcome he is NOT hindutva?

what does he do different ?

No he does not breathe Hindutva. Rather he does not even understand Hindutva.

How old is Sabarimala temple? Was the vavaru mosque there before the Temple came up? If not, when did it become compulsory to worship in the vavaru mosque?

What he said was in reference to the Hindu way of life. The example highlights the acceptance and inclusiveness of those who consider themselves Hindus. The ones who have a problem are those who think their religion dictates their culture and their religion is the only true path to God.

Please do not dump on us your fantasies. We already built a huge fence between our 2 countries and now we are in the process of building a huge wall between India and Pakistan. Even if you were to prostate in front of us, we do not want you. So no Akhand Bharat and all that nonsense. Our present Bharat is enough and it is Hindu.

Lol- what made you assume we even want to be part of this hindutva nonsense?- :lol:-
even assumption like such is ridiculous- complete rubbish-

You have 4-5 years in government- not an eternity to break all secular principles of india and impose complete hindutva- am not talking about the implications of it outside india- lol
they way i see it its not even possible in current age- keep on dreaming-
Who knows how many years they are going to stay in Power ?

What he said was in reference to the Hindu way of life. The example highlights the acceptance and inclusiveness of those who consider themselves Hindus. The ones who have a problem are those who think their religion dictates their culture and their religion is the only true path to God.

Okay, I thought it was compulsory or something like that.

No he does not breathe Hindutva. Rather he does not even understand Hindutva.

explain. why he is not a hindutva as per your definition and of RSS anyone who follow different religion is hindutva

Lol- what made you assume we even want to be part of this hindutva nonsense?- :lol:-
even assumption like such is ridiculous- complete rubbish-

Then why drag Akhand Bharat into the discussion. You know Akhand Bharat as a concept was inclusion of all the areas of ancient India. Whereas Hindutva has nothing to do with Akhand Bharat. That is why I said do not dump your fantasies on us.

Then why drag Akhand Bharat into the discussion. You know Akhand Bharat as a concept was inclusion of all the areas of ancient India. Whereas Hindutva has nothing to do with Akhand Bharat. That is why I said do not dump your fantasies on us.
They will jump. Just reply them in their own tone.

Islamic Republic of Pakistan with a state religion. you know ? Just think a little bit where every one is not a muslim ?

Same reason why Pakistan is an Islamic Republic where everyone is not a Muslim.

:lol: you are running in circles.

Pakistan is not confused like your hindu fanatics.

these Hindu fanatics want to turn India into a Hindu state but at the same time wants to play a card but using such catchy phrases like everyone is a hindutva in India.

you guys are frustrated despite your majority

You have 4-5 years in government- not an eternity to break all secular principles of india and impose complete hindutva- am not talking about the implications of it outside india- lol
they way i see it its not even possible in current age- keep on dreaming-

Nope. By all accounts given the popularity of Modi govt, it will last for 2 terms. In this time, we will ensure Congress and others with leanings inimical to India never get back to power ever again.

the Hindutvas dream akhand bharat so it has everything to do with hindutva goons

the Hindutvas dream akhand bharat so it has everything to do with hindutva goons

Nope. None of them dream of Akhand Bharat. I am a Hindutva supporter, I do not dream of Akhand Bharat. In fact sometimes I wish we gifted Calcutta to Bangladesh along with some compensation money to Bangladesh for all the misery they will get with it. So what Akhand Bharat?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom