What's new

Cultural Identity of All Indians Is Hindutva: RSS Chief

We have Pakistan- Exactly what we wanted-
you started on the wrong foot i guess- :lol:-
And we have India exactly what way along with which way we wanted. By the way I read so many articles like " Where is Jinnah's Pakistan " and his August 11th speech on your news papers. That is why I was a bit confused about what you are saying.

Democracy means rule by majority. Until the commies controlled the media and all channels of communication and academia, they controlled information flow. The day their monopoly ended, the Hindu majority won resoundingly. So until and unless Hinduism becomes a minority religion in India, India remains a Hindu country.

Lol- in your thoughts it might be Mini Akhand bharat- who cares-
not every one in india supports your extremists theme- not even all hindus-
there are people who are happy with living in religious harmony- and tolerance forever-
so your dream will never come true- :tup:-

He showed you all a mirror.
Yes. Truth hurts .

What showed a mirror? The judge in the court actually offered him 15 minutes to carry out his massacre of Hindus without police interference. He just did not avail the opportunity. What do you think could be the reason behind his bravado and rhetoric and then subsequent pusillanimity when his dream opportunity presented itself.

No he is not. Hindu-ness or even Hinduism ends the day people do not identify with it. Since he does not and actually seeks to destroy it, he cannot be considered to be a Hindutva.

:))))))))))))))) how?explain. What does he do ? He is an Indian he breaths hindutva culture howcome he is NOT hindutva?

what does he do different ?

:lol: what was that ?

And where did you talk about your people here in this thread?

I am asking you what is Hindu way of life? None of you came up with any reply but running around in circles beating the bush aroudn.

And yes religion is the issue here otherwise your Hindu extremist groups would not have claimed that anyone who wants to live in India should adopt hindutva tag

I replied to your 'he is not a muslim' comment.
And dont made blind on your own by closing eyes towards true facts more than one members here already posted what is hindutva ?and its other details.please check that

I posted some examples to show our social fabrication.Yes it is right that a small fraction in there .But majority are following these same culture.
Hinduism is a way of life that show a right path for good life .To protect all living organisms ensure their freedom ,love for this nature.We can implement this way of life in our day to day life.

What showed a mirror? The judge in the court actually offered him 15 minutes to carry out his massacre of Hindus without police interference. He just did not avail the opportunity. What do you think could be the reason behind his bravado and rhetoric and then subsequent pusillanimity when his dream opportunity presented itself.
He and his recent arabized fellows know the consequences.

:))))))))))))))) how?explain. What does he do ? He is an Indian he breaths hindutva culture howcome he is NOT hindutva?

what does he do different ?
Can these same thing should be said in same way to Pakistani islamist ?

Lol- in your thoughts it might be Mini Akhand bharat- who cares-
not every one in india supports your extremists theme- not even all hindus-
there are people who are happy with living in religious harmony- and tolerance forever-
so your dream will never come true- :tup:-

What extremist theme? Fact is Hindu nationalists are in power. Fact is all seculars of particular orientation are being booted out of their posts. Fact is RSS is expanding exponentially. What does it matter some Ruddalis support us or not. De facto India as a Hindu state exists.

And we have India exactly what way along with which way we wanted. By the way I read so many articles like " Where is Jinnah's Pakistan " and his August 11th speech on your news papers. That is why I was a bit confused about what you are saying.
you wanted Akhand Bharat- Sorry you did not get that- or let say cannot have that-
Your leaders should have let all Muslims leave or should have given all majority muslim areas to Pakistan- instead they played on Muslim hindu bhai bhai- yet some RSS hindutvas wants to impose Akhand Bharat theme- lol

Then by your definition RSS is an Islamic organisation and so is ISIS, TTP, LeT. Is not it ?
\
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i had some doubt that you are dumb but i was wrong.

anyway that was according to your definition not ours.

We dont call everyone Muslims in our country. The rules and basics for a being a Muslim are very cleared.

It was your Hindu militants who say that everyone in India is Hindutva.

you wanted Akhand Bharat- Sorry you did not get that- or let say cannot have that-
Your leaders should have let all Muslims leave or should have given all majority muslim areas to Pakistan- instead they played on Muslim hindu bhai bhai- yet some RSS hindutvas wants to impose Akhand Bharat theme- lol
And you wanted secular stable Pakistan where everybody can live happily. Sorry you did not get it. You leader should not have deliver that August 11 speech.

Thats just pure rubbish-
whether it is Modi- your Education Minister the famous Saas Bahu- RSS- the ongoing or incoming army chief all rant about Pakistan on whatever platform they get-
do you want to say that you chose people who doesnt have your point of views on Pakistan?-
thats ridiculous-

Really ???
But common people dont even care about it.They only care about the inflation,whether these govt can be reduce price rise or petrol rise.Thats all.Because of some 51 here just post their opinion doesnt represent whole India.
Dont behave like a attention seeker.It is too ridiculous.

\
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i had some doubt that you are dumb but i was wrong.

anyway that was according to your definition not ours.

We dont call everyone Muslims in our country. The rules and basics for a being a Muslim are very cleared.

It was your Hindu militants who say that everyone in India is Hindutva.
Exactly the same thing. We dont call every one Hindu. The rules are very clear. But your constitution says that Pakistan is muslim country.

Please do not dump on us your fantasies. We already built a huge fence between our 2 countries and now we are in the process of building a huge wall between India and Pakistan. Even if you were to prostate in front of us, we do not want you. So no Akhand Bharat and all that nonsense. Our present Bharat is enough and it is Hindu.

What extremist theme? Fact is Hindu nationalists are in power. Fact is all seculars of particular orientation are being booted out of their posts. Fact is RSS is expanding exponentially. What does it matter some Ruddalis support us or not. De facto India as a Hindu state exists.

You have 4-5 years in government- not an eternity to break all secular principles of india and impose complete hindutva- am not talking about the implications of it outside india- lol
they way i see it its not even possible in current age- keep on dreaming-

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom