What's new

Cultural Identity of All Indians Is Hindutva: RSS Chief

:lol: you are running in circles.

Pakistan is not confused like your hindu fanatics.

these Hindu fanatics want to turn India into a Hindu state but at the same time wants to play a card but using such catchy phrases like everyone is a hindutva in India.

you guys are frustrated despite your majority
Is not it a fact that islamist believe in the same way. Reality is they have turned Pakistan into an Islamic State while saying beautiful phrases.

Nope. By all accounts given the popularity of Modi govt, it will last for 2 terms. In this time, we will ensure Congress and others with leanings inimical to India never get back to power ever again.

Glad you over estimate Modi- :lol:-
btw how you gona make sure that congress never gets back into power?-

explain. why he is not a hindutva as per your definition and of RSS anyone who follow different religion is hindutva

He is not Hindutva because he has no respect for other religions. He harbors ill will towards Indian majority. That itself rules him out as a Hindutva.

Then why drag Akhand Bharat into the discussion. You know Akhand Bharat as a concept was inclusion of all the areas of ancient India. Whereas Hindutva has nothing to do with Akhand Bharat. That is why I said do not dump your fantasies on us.
Your dream of Hindutva and complete hindu india can only be accomplished in Akhand Bharat-
the relation was easy-

No. But you how it goes, what's one more God in a sea of millions? Might as well seek blessings there. :lol:

I have no issues. It is just that I am a bit wary of impostors. You know the Auroville in pondicherry has all but displaced Aurobindo as the master. Now it is all about the Mother.

Nope. None of them dream of Akhand Bharat. I am a Hindutva supporter, I do not dream of Akhand Bharat. In fact sometimes I wish we gifted Calcutta to Bangladesh along with some compensation money to Bangladesh for all the misery they will get with it. So what Akhand Bharat?

But no major Hindutva leader says what you are saying here.

But no major Hindutva leader says what you are saying here.

Like what? When was the last time you heard RSS talk about Akhand Bharat? Or Modi or whoever. India spends so much money on keeping away Pakistanis. Shiv Sena digs up cricket pitches even if the Pakistanis want to play in India. So how do you reconcile with the view that they want to club Pakistan with India?

Lol- you want to add another perspective achieving your goal?- :lol:-

That did not make sense. I am not good with riddles so you will have to talk in English pls.

Like what? When was the last time you heard RSS talk about Akhand Bharat? Or Modi or whoever. India spends so much money on keeping away Pakistanis. Shiv Sena digs up cricket pitches even if the Pakistanis want to play in India. So how do you reconcile with the view that they want to club Pakistan with India?

I meant the talk about giving up land instead of retaking them.

I meant the talk about giving up land instead of retaking them.

Oh they have more patience than me so of course they wont talk of giving up land. But they do not speak of taking up more land. Now even in regards to giving up land, I won't part with an inch of Kashmir if that is what you are hinting at.

Glad you over estimate Modi- :lol:-
btw how you gona make sure that congress never gets back into power?-

Congress is done. Over. Finished. The number of educated Hindutva supporters vastly over number the number of communists and secularist in this country. Given the free flow of information and that Hindus are rediscovering their history, this is a given that anti-Hindu people will not ever be allowed back in. Yeah perhaps Congress can come back to power again, but only when and if they transform themselves into an Hindutva party. Like the tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum of republicans and democrats in US, both basically indistinguishable barring some quibbles.

You are still posting the link of your book. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: 5,603 views, some progress made in view list, not difficult to guess how many people read it. :sarcastic::yes4:

Actually by quoting this garbage book in this posts he just want to increase views.

But garbage will always be garbage @MBI Munshi

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom