What's new

Cultural Identity of All Indians Is Hindutva: RSS Chief

More BS from the RSS! What in the world is Hindutva anyway? I'd never heard of the term until I came across this shitty (but entertaining) forum.

That's what happens when you post without reading :D

I just asked you to take precautions before reading Munshi's book, that book can be a serious threat to anyone's mental health. :D

Actually by quoting this garbage book in this posts he just want to increase views.

But garbage will always be garbage @MBI Munshi

I believe I have contributed 10-15 views to his books, never read even a word from that garbage book. I clicked there to see the number of views only for Munshi's crappy book. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

More BS from the RSS! What in the world is Hindutva anyway? I'd never heard of the term until I came across this shitty (but entertaining) forum.

Why not use the word hindu culture....................hindutva is a word coined by rss:sick:

Nothing new,,,, every extremist thinks his religion will rule the world one day & every religion is full of insane extremists.

10570508_1439824016298112_5180091329550151966_n.jpg

:P you dont have any faith in yourself.

damn you

Even a person fighting with death at his terminal stage in a hospital has faith on walking back home as a healthy being. The true concept of atheism is beyond the grasp of many, and end up making ridiculous claim to give themselves an upper moral ground.

o_O

o_O any atheist around ?

thoughts by Indians?
I totally agree. Culturally we all are Indians and follow Hindutva. Said that one has to be clear bout concepts. Hindutva is not bout religion but bout culture. Its different from Hinduism. People purposely misled others by misinterpreting the definition for political gains.

HINDUTVA is ideology of all Subcontinentals and thats what make our identity unique. Its all bout that difference in lifestyle and culture from the West, Mideast and SE Asia.

But it shudnt be misinterpreted by Religious identity. Hindutva talks bout Culture. Hinduism talks bout religion and Hinduism isnt the identity of India.

Dont talk about some thing that you dont know.
Now a days you can see a lot of rubbish about Hinduism.I dont other states condition.But in my state .I personally know a lot of Muslims and Christians that secretly go to the
temples for pujas.
RSS Chief is absolutely right.One doesnt want to follow Hindu gods for Hinduism.People from other religions is become Hindus when they follow Indian culture.
Hinduism is a way of life.
if somebody voluntarily wants to perform hindu rituals in hindu temple, and if the temples allow them in, I dont have any issues.
about Indian culture, give me some examples that will make an Indian muslim ... eligible to be called hindu.

Why should it matter what his opinion is? He is entitled to hold whatever it is he wants to, the people uninclined/uninterested to/in his opinion can simply discount it. I have never understood what the fuss is about.
We are discussing and criticizing his opinion, just like opinion of everybody else we do here.
Nothing special about him, but because he is a public figure more people will react to his opinion than say... mine.

Even a person fighting with death at his terminal stage in a hospital has faith on walking back home as a healthy being. The true concept of atheism is beyond the grasp of many, and end up making ridiculous claim to give themselves an upper moral ground.

Atheists zindabad................

Hindu used to mean any South Asian, the Brits gave it a religious flavor.

Right............from the great historian,mr mamba:tup::D

Because it is a belief system that tells us all humans along with other living creatures are equal and the omnipotent and omnipresent absolute that everyone is searching for is within ourselves only. I find nothing wrong in this belief.
yes, but thats a belief system you find likeable. Not everybody subscribes to that belief. And it cannot be generalized to say every Indian believes it, we are a diverse lot.
If all Indians believe, all living creatures are equal then how is it that killing chickens is not crime but killing humans is (in India).

Bharat is hinduland the homeland of Sanatana Dharma followers so yeah all those residing in India their identity is hindutva.
Those who thought themselves separate got pakistan and bangladesh.
Don't bother us again, if people don't like sanatana dharma they can pack bags and go to pakistan or bangladesh.

For most of the day PDF is blocked in Bangladesh and I can only access it intermittently. Sadly I could not reply to some of the comments and questions regarding my book. For that I apologize. :-):p::p::azn:

RSS agenda is clear that identity in india should not be based on language or region but rather on being "hindu" in the sense of belonging to same hindu cultural sphere. RSS wants a punjabi to become same as a tamil in looks and ways of life :haha:. Mos of the RSS preachors belong to low caste people of india (modi case) who want inter-state race mixing that is their true agenda which they present under the cover of "hindutva".

RSS agenda is clear that identity in india should not be based on language or region but rather on being "hindu" in the sense of belonging to same hindu cultural sphere. RSS wants a punjabi to become same as a tamil in looks and ways of life :haha:. Mos of the RSS preachors belong to low caste people of india (modi case) who want inter-state race mixing that is their true agenda which they present under the cover of "hindutva".

You do work hard to live up to your name, dont you. LOL.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom