What's new

Crimes against women surge in India

Götterdämmerung;2445397 said:
There is no way to verify what ethnic or nationality you are in the internet. The issue or content of the post does not matter at all. That's why I said that there is a lot of cognitive dissonance amongst them. There behaviour reminds me of religious sects.

Technically no, but do you think they really care about the truth? They just want to have an enemy to bark to, let it be China or Pakistan or any other country, the unknown of his nationality makes them losing their ability form anything to argue (mostly just dig up what they consider "dirt")

That's what killing them.

Technically no, but do you think they really care about the truth? They just want to have an enemy to bark to, let it be China or Pakistan or any other country, the unknown of his nationality makes them losing their ability form anything to argue (mostly just dig up what they consider "dirt")

That's what killing them.

I know, it just perplexes them that people from democratic countries are not supporting them, the biggest democracy in the world. How dare they support an evil regime, there must be something wrong. The most simple way to get out of that dilemma would be to question the ethnicity or nationality of that person, as if that would render the argument of that person obsolete. That is what we call cognitive dissonance.

Götterdämmerung;2445387 said:
The funny thing is, most of those negative press about India are coming from the UK, the US and other English speaking countries. Those news agencies must be false flaggers as well, either controlled by evil Chinese or evil Pakistani. :)

If the same source would have said the same thing about Pakistan or china then you would never see Indians mate questioning the source of this topic or considering topic starter as trolls lol :D :P

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

NO I'm German-Egyptian, How can I be something I'm not :D

Why Obaba has fair skin in your Avatar..

obsession with fair skin? :what:

If the same source would have said the same thing about Pakistan or china then you would never see Indians mate questioning the source of this topic or considering topic starter as trolls lol :D :P

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

Why Obaba has fair skin in your Avatar..

obsession with fair skin? :what:

No not really I had to change my avatar due to it being inappropriate, so I just found Obama-Bush Child.

It seem Indian posters so far on here can't handle the truth.

I would argue women are more oppressed in India than any other nation.

Who said no. Did you even open the link and read this article ? Have you ever read this futurity before ? Atleast let OP post article from a standard newspaper. We shall discuss it. And please check his other threads also.

Futurity features the latest discoveries in all fields from scientists at the top universities in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia. The site, which is hosted at the University of Rochester, launched in 2009 as a way to share research news with the public.

Well, seems to be of serious background of said English speaking countries and not some troll site to me. But I have also seen you guys bashing BBC and other British newspapers for unfavourable articles about India.

No, I won't check his other threads. With time I will see how he behaves.

This is a well known fact that despite a confident and bold presentation of "indian women in bollywoood movies, actual Indian women are subject of social unjustice and attrocieties. There problems start even before they are born and their very own father grand father want to get rid of them even before they come in to this world. If they are lucky enough to survive this phase, the ae subjected to even worse behaviour. Their can not inherit anything from their father/mother, their own brothers deprive them of their righful share from parents wealth. A large number of innocent women are burned alive/killed by their husbands/families for not bringing in enough dowery. If their husbands die before them, they have to die with their husbands or sit on ground for the rest of life, not do any make up, not wear any new clothes etc. etc.

I want to ask the Indian members here, why are men in India so cruel towards women who are their own mothers, sisters, daughters. Is this some cultural thing or religious? Mass killings/abortions of baby girls has adversly affected the gender balance in Indian society.

Aren't there any NGO's or woemn rights organizations in India to protest, to educate people about this crime against women? Aren't there any laws to protect women? especially now that your president is a woman itself?

No offence meant.

crimes against women are a worldwide phenomenon, and measures should be taken against the perpetrators. regardless of nationalities

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Are you ashamed of your country, India? Stop being a false flagger.

said the pakistani :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom